It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist attack innocent immigrants in downtown Cologne

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: slider1982
Continued from closed thread

1,000 immigrants in handcuffs, we see nothing.

You would not see that regardless as the Police across europe have a stand down towards migrants, Police men and women are worried about the backlash from their superiors if the arrests are made..

Apologies for the link to the article not working as it was copied from my older post..

See here

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It has been stated that people where tearing up their "temp residence permit" ..

Again all I can show is the article I was not at the location when it happened and if it is correct it seems to collaborate the early social media posts about the situation..

a reply to: theySeeme

Taken from the Mail www.dailymail.co.uk...

A police officer quoted

'The very high number of migrants was striking,' he said. 'The forces met a level disrespect, I have not seen in 29 years of service.'

However

Yet president of the Cologne Police Wolfgang Albers and Cologne mayor Henriette Reker have said there is no reason to believe those behind the New Year's Eve sex attacks were refugees..

Had arrests been made it would be obvious what demographic the people belonged to. At the moment I see frontline police staff saying that it was migrants and refugees that where to blame but the hierarchy elite are saying it was not????.... I am simply stating what is quoted and that along with my knowledge of how the Met Police here in London is dealing with the situation where a Migrant or refugee is concerned it mirrors what the German Officer has said and the standard response from higher up..

RA

Which begs the question then - why is this being labeled as committed by mostly immigrants? How do we know what immigrants look like? We don't, unless we ask them. Does anyone here think that a women, in the middle of being gang raped by 1000's of rapist sexually-charged immigrants (or what ever the media is calling them) turned around and said "Hey, are you an immigrant?"

Me either, for some reason. Women were raped in crowds of 1000's and not a single person managed to snap a photo of an attacker, yet here in NYC female rape victims snap pictures of their attackers all the time. Strange, just strange.

Ok, so 1000 immigrants werent arrested - good, now that that's solved, someone tell me how do we know that 1000 immigrants committed crimes then? If we know the criminals are immigrants, that must mean we know their identity, right? And if we know their ID, why are they not arrested?

la la la..

link   
They have been arrested (some of them) which is why BBC article below is saying none were German and are almost exclusively from migrant origins.

As I have also pointed out there have been 500 people have come forward. They probably didnt think to get their phones out and video the evodence because they were too tramatised at 20 or 30 people groping them. The perpetrators also stole belongings such as mobile phones maybe to hide the evidencea reply to: theySeeme

(post by theySeeme removed for a manners violation)

link   
a reply to: SergeantSmoke

I personally think the term 'terrorism' is arbitrary. Yet the government and media use it constantly to induce anger, fear and confusion into the masses for there own personal agendas... Therefore, I tend to use the term as a form of irony.

Whats good for the goose, is good for the gander, right?
edit on 11-1-2016 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
They have been arrested (some of them) which is why BBC article below is saying none were German and are almost exclusively from migrant origins.

As I have also pointed out there have been 500 people have come forward. They probably didnt think to get their phones out and video the evodence because they were too tramatised at 20 or 30 people groping them. The perpetrators also stole belongings such as mobile phones maybe to hide the evidencea reply to: theySeeme

"Almost exclusively from migrant origins" "None were German"

What a HUGE contradiction, that makes no sense. "Almost", and then "none", huh? But in either case, I'll bite. How many were arrested?

And why contradict yourslef with

They probably didnt think to get their phones out and video the evodence because they were too tramatised at 20 or 30 people groping them. The perpetrators also stole belongings such as mobile phones maybe to hide the evidencea

Come on champ, can't have cake and eat it too - either they didn't want to record because they were, and I quote your spelling here -"tramatised at 20 or 30 people groping them"

or they didn't want to record because they were robbed, but don't try to dualy justify your stance, that's low. Secondly, if they were all robbed of their video capable phones, surely MASS robberies were reported?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Lets not forget as well many women and children who are refugees have also told authorities about being raped and sexually abused in refugee campswww.unhcr.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

"Almost exclusively from migrant origins" "None were German"

What a HUGE contradiction, that makes no sense. "Almost", and then "none", huh? But in either case, I'll bite. How many were arrested?

And why contradict yourslef with

They probably didnt think to get their phones out and video the evodence because they were too tramatised at 20 or 30 people groping them. The perpetrators also stole belongings such as mobile phones maybe to hide the evidencea

Come on champ, can't have cake and eat it too - either they didn't want to record because they were, and I quote your spelling here -"tramatised at 20 or 30 people groping them"

or they didn't want to record because they were robbed, but don't try to dualy justify your stance, that's low. Secondly, if they were all robbed of their video capable phones, surely MASS robberies were reported?

So a crime doesn't happen if its not recorded on video.
edit on 11-1-2016 by SergeantSmoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Apologise as my post was taken from the other thread..

This is the article www.dailymail.co.uk...

It tells me that if correct then it would collaborate what the early social media posts stated regarding the situation.

And to just quote one section

Violent migrants taunted police by ripping up temporary residence permits...

Stating 'I'm Syrian. I must be handled in a friendly manner. Mrs Merkel invited me,"

Again I can only quote what is there, I did not witness this situations but so far "if" what is reported both in mainstream media and social it was fairly clear what happened...

RA

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: berenike

I am reading the list that you put up concerning men, but am wondering if its meant more for women?

Yes, I was repeating the advice that's been given to women in Cologne - there was a lot of sarcasm in my post.

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 11-1-2016 by berenike because: added link

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Sadly there are at least 500 sexual attacks and the number is still going up which doesn't include robbery etc etc.

Also these attacks happened in several other cities across Europe although the news is only slowly being released.

However on the other side of this a number of Muslims have written a letter to say how much they condemn and indeed have fled this type of behaviour in their own countries.

We clearly have a section of men who have got away with this over generations and its these that the authorities will have to identify and deal with. Women in the UK were harassed for years, my wife complained no end of times of bosses trying it on and trying to touch her inappropriately. We have stamped much of this out in the UK now, but it looks as though these lessons are going to have to be taught to the ignorant at unnecessary expense. Personally I think a few boyfriends, fathers and husbands clarifying the situation is OK, police can't be everywhere and PC hampers this type of policing (for the guilty) as we have learned to our disgrace in Rotherham with the grooming of some of our children, often by second generation immigrants which means the lessons are not getting through.

Sad situation all round for the innocent and those who have suffered and just want to fit in and not live in fear of this sort.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
They were traumatised because of sexually harrassment. 50% of complaints have been of a sexual nature, there were also belongings stolen which has been widely reported.a reply to: [post=20244860]theySeeme[/postwww.independent.co.uk... bed-her-and-her-11-friends-a6798946.html

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think you are the low one!

Where is the video evidence of terrorists hurting migrants? Far left propaganda more like to try and take away from the henious crimes carried out on NYEa reply to: theySeeme

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

They're opportunists not innocents, how can those taking part in orchestrated demographic genocide be innocent...?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Double post

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yes re Rotherham I see Sikhs, Hindus etc have issued a joint statement to ask for the gang rapes of non muslims to be made a hate crime as apparently there is still no recognised law on this.a reply to: Shiloh7

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Asktheanimals
www.bbc.co.uk...

According to article today above none are German and are akmost exclusively migrants.

Sounds like the OP suffers from premature accusation.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SergeantSmoke

a reply to: Asktheanimals
www.bbc.co.uk...

According to article today above none are German and are akmost exclusively migrants.

Sounds like the OP suffers from premature accusation.

Sounds like you suffer from failure to understand logical concept.

"None were german, but almost all are immigrants" Does this not clearly indicate that some were German? Poor journalism quote from a poor journalism story using poor evidence to justify it's contents, the entire thing.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I didn't know that but I can see why.

Apparently despite the fact we are getting pretty full we can expect over yet another 1 million people trying to come into Europe this year which is absolutely frightening because no country can cope with these numbers.

What is irritating is that Saudi and other muslim countries won't take any immigrants - so push off Sunni's go elsewhere politics for islamic Saudi, which I thought being muslin was supposed to help people less fortunate than themselves if their religious claims are to be believed - albeit it is offering to build some 300 mosques in Germany. Funnily enough that's nearly the number of mosques the French are shutting down in France having learned lessons there, especially about the number of weapons those mosques hold. (beggars the question why would a place of prayer need weapons)?

I think its time to tell Saudi, you are a part of the destruction in Syria etc and you jolly well step up to the plate and take the consequences of your foreign policy like other countries ware being expected to. Oh and by the way, stop bombing hospitals and schools in Yemen.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sigrun

They're opportunists not innocents, how can those taking part in orchestrated demographic genocide be innocent...?

If they are attacked without provocation, they are innocents. I am certain that most immigrants are not involved in some type of a conspiracy to commit 'demographic genocide'? Where? In Cologne?

6.5 million refugees have gone to Turkey, if any country's demographics would change significantly it will be Turkey or Lebanon.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

I didn't know that but I can see why.

Apparently despite the fact we are getting pretty full we can expect over yet another 1 million people trying to come into Europe this year which is absolutely frightening because no country can cope with these numbers.

What is irritating is that Saudi and other muslim countries won't take any immigrants - so push off Sunni's go elsewhere politics for islamic Saudi, which I thought being muslin was supposed to help people less fortunate than themselves if their religious claims are to be believed - albeit it is offering to build some 300 mosques in Germany. Funnily enough that's nearly the number of mosques the French are shutting down in France having learned lessons there, especially about the number of weapons those mosques hold. (beggars the question why would a place of prayer need weapons)?

I think its time to tell Saudi, you are a part of the destruction in Syria etc and you jolly well step up to the plate and take the consequences of your foreign policy like other countries ware being expected to. Oh and by the way, stop bombing hospitals and schools in Yemen.

Perhaps if countries stopped bombing civilian areas - we wouldn't have to worry about how many immigrants will need refuge. Do you know how many innocent civilians were displaced during World War II? A whole lot more than now, but no one was complaining about migrants back then, interestingly.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join