It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please tell me these are not implants

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Am I the only dirty minded male pig that is disappointed that this wasn't about breast implants?
As far as those scans go, I would help, but I am not a radiologist.

Nope. I clicked on this hoping to see some kinda huge breasts.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
i hate this site, just a bunch of wanna-bes pretending to be able to see the truth. its in plain sight and your still blind. enjoy the silence. I get whats going on.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
These aren't the implants I was looking for.

*waves hand*

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
so explain then how i get targeted by them narrating while pinching my internal organs? affecting external matter? attempting to kill me by taking oxygen from my chest. i get you all think im stupid or making an assumption based on some mental illness. but once they get to you or your family, i think then you might see my reality. after all it doesnt really matter until it happens to you..right?

"...its magnetic warp assailed Matthews’ brain in a catalogue of forms known as “event-workings”. These included “brain-saying” and “dream-working”, by which thoughts were forced into his brain against his will, and a terrifying array of physical tortures from “knee nailing”, “vital tearing” and “fibre ripping” to “apoplexy-working with the nutmeg grater” and the dreaded “lobster-cracking”, where the air around his chest was constricted until he was unable to breathe. To facilitate their control over him, the gang had implanted a magnet into his brain. He was tormented constantly by hallucinations, physical agonies, fits of laughter or being forced to parrot whatever words they chose to feed into his head. No wonder some people thought he was mad."

Linky

Narrating: "brain saying"
Pinching internal organs: "vital tearing"
Taking oxygen from my chest: "lobster cracking"
MRI/xray artifacts: "implanted magnets into his brain"

All the things you describe were described in the early 19th century by the first well-documented paranoid schizophrenic. They are fairly common symptoms and ideation associated with it. You really should consider getting some help. I'm not trying to be mean here, but looking for validation for these things that you can see and hear but no one else does just reinforces them.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
These aren't the implants I was looking for.

*waves hand*

Man, if x-ray, CT and MRI artifacts were all implants, between Gulf Lung and cat scratch fever as an adult, I should clank when I walk. My studies are chock-full-o'-spots and streaks. My liver and spleen have polka dots.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

so explain then how i get targeted by them narrating while pinching my internal organs? affecting external matter? attempting to kill me by taking oxygen from my chest. i get you all think im stupid or making an assumption based on some mental illness. but once they get to you or your family, i think then you might see my reality. after all it doesnt really matter until it happens to you..right?

"...its magnetic warp assailed Matthews’ brain in a catalogue of forms known as “event-workings”. These included “brain-saying” and “dream-working”, by which thoughts were forced into his brain against his will, and a terrifying array of physical tortures from “knee nailing”, “vital tearing” and “fibre ripping” to “apoplexy-working with the ....

when it first started i used tin foil hanging by strings and it affected how they sound. I started hearing the devil try to nuke me (sounded absoultely real.) then aliens started saying they were in my birth year looking for me, around that time near where i lived a UFO video came out, it made the news here. i got a crystal and started hearing millions of interdimensional AIs, they could make things and responded to my visual, and thoughts. then i started actually seeing very real looking "monsters", hearing demons torment people. since i started using a guass meter on my walls, ive concentrated the magnetic energy to the access points on my walls. over the course of several months the uT has risen from 75-130 to 200+. My blocks have also along with mental techniques shrunk the intensity and volume significantly and they are getting upset they cannot scare me anymore. Im at the point where i have a solution for almost anything they try to hit me with. The 5 points of high guass should tell you that what is happening is a reaction, a guagable reaction and is therefor scientific in provability.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

The 5 points of high guass should tell you that what is happening is a reaction, a guagable reaction and is therefor scientific in provability.

Why would you think such a pissant magnetic field has anything to do with this?

Do you hear and see all this dreck outside the house? Yes? Then it's got nothing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

The 5 points of high guass should tell you that what is happening is a reaction, a guagable reaction and is therefor scientific in provability.

Do you hear and see all this dreck outside the house? Yes? Then it's got nothing to do with it.
do you guys all work for the disinfo- dept at some agency?? i jsut said its a guagable reaction between how i hear them and the magnetic flux. That was the first place i looked and its the only scientific proof i have. so screw this thread, please close it, i know im not getting more than a few serious responses anyway.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

do you guys all work for the disinfo- dept at some agency?? i jsut said its a guagable reaction between how i hear them and the magnetic flux. That was the first place i looked and its the only scientific proof i have. so screw this thread, please close it, i know im not getting more than a few serious responses anyway.

So because the responses don't have your desired "tell me what I want to hear" response, you think that we work for some agency?

As for the implants, I've looked, I got my wife to look, I had a friend look, I tried showing my dog but he licked the screen. As far as we can tell they don't look like implants (apart from the dog, he thinks it's food).

If they were implants then they would have caused some serious pain and stretching of skin when you had your mri. The person conducting the Mrs would have also stopped as it could have wrecked their machine.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So because the responses don't have your desired "tell me what I want to hear" response, you think that we work for some agency?

As for the implants, I've looked, I got my wife to look, I had a friend look, I tried showing my dog but he licked the screen. As far as we can tell they don't look like implants (apart from the dog, he thinks it's food).

If they were implants then they would have caused some serious pain and stretching of skin when you had your mri. The person conducting the Mrs would have also stopped as it could have wrecked their machine.

ive said it before if you didnt read. my left hip violently moved up and down (palpatation) with the sound of the scan change.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

ive said it before if you didnt read. my left hip violently moved up and down (palpatation) with the sound of the scan change.

Which has been explained to you already.

Your whole hip would not move of a tiny piece of metal was in there. Your whole hip would have to be metal and even then it would be WAY MORE VIOLENT than palpitations.

To me, those palpitations sound more like a muscle spasm. I've had a few in my shoulder and leg and are pretty similar to what you would describe as palpitations.
edit on 274927/1/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Your whole hip would not move of a tiny piece of metal was in there. Your whole hip would have to be metal and even then it would be WAY MORE VIOLENT than palpitations.

To me, those palpitations sound more like a muscle spasm. I've had a few in my shoulder and leg and are pretty similar to what you would describe as palpitations.

heres what i suspect. someone created alloys that shield from scans, and use masers to create mimetic false nerve centers that resonate chemicaly as well as the implants metering nerves. they access through using very weak passive signals uploading to the chip which is timed with my brainwaves and hearing cortex.

see, your not getting it..TRANSDUCTIOOOOONN. Boom. solved.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Using reverse image, I found your pics on another website, posted by who I think is your user name on that site. That site is geared toward these questions and you got some answers. Besides that, only the doctor is left.

Blimey, you should work for the NSA

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

heres what i suspect. someone created alloys that shield from scans

But I thought you saw it in your mri?
Also, if it's shielded from scans it would be shielded from EVERYTHING electrical. Which means it wouldn't be able to receive a signal.

and use masers to create mimetic false nerve centers that resonate chemicaly as well as the implants metering nerves. they access through using very weak passive signals uploading to the chip which is timed with my brainwaves and hearing cortex.

Signal transduction does exist, but not in the way you think it does.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

heres what i suspect. someone created alloys that shield from scans

But I thought you saw it in your mri?
Also, if it's shielded from scans it would be shielded from EVERYTHING electrical. Which means it wouldn't be able to receive a signal.

and use masers to create mimetic false nerve centers that resonate chemicaly as well as the implants metering nerves. they access through using very weak passive signals uploading to the chip which is timed with my brainwaves and hearing cortex.

Signal transduction does exist, but not in the way you think it does.

how do you think i think tranduction happens? i got A+'s in my pro-audio courses. i forget some of it now, but i understand it basicly.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

If it is electronic, zap them ...

A nice little EMP will do the trick and they will never again communicate with your alien master controller.

Building a RFID Zapper - Hacking a Disposable Camera

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly

A nice little EMP will do the trick and they will never again communicate with your alien master controller.

tried that, it had a temporary effect made a nail electromagnet
edit on 27-1-2016 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

An EMP will disable any electronic device. If an EMP only temporarily stopped it then it's not electronic. If it's not electronic it must be something else and very likely biological. If it's biological and it's inside you then it's quite likely a normal thing.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I'm not sure I understand this "made a nail electromagnet"?

If you produce a proper fast d/dt EMP, believe me, no terrestrial or extra-terrestrial technology based on the movement of electron will resist. If in doubt, simply increase the value of the capacitor and decrease the value of the inductor. If you use HV, beware of electrocution!

Transcient EMP is benign to biological tissue, except your hearth...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

An EMP will disable any electronic device. If an EMP only temporarily stopped it then it's not electronic. If it's not electronic it must be something else and very likely biological. If it's biological and it's inside you then it's quite likely a normal thing.

well since an EMP is out of the question, and ive explained im stopping them with my blocks over high gauss, your all deliberately trying to make me sound like an idiot by mocking me. ive been through mental hell. you try that and not commit suicide

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join