It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please tell me these are not implants

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

so if these dont look like implants and technology in me..what does it look like? i dont have high speed, so id like responses with links to similar looking things to prove these are just coincidences in the images and not feeding into a delusion and paranoia.

TOP-on the right all those dots were swirling around and looked like beam coming out of some.

BOTTOM- looks like a cylinder doesnt it?.
edit on 9-1-2016 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2016 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Why would you be asking for medical advice here? Maybe you should ask your doctor for their opinion seeing that they are a trained professional.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
"Please tell me these are not implants"

Ok.
They are not implants.

You're welcome.

-Christosterone

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why would you be asking for medical advice here? Maybe you should ask your doctor for their opinion seeing that they are a trained professional.

thats not what im asking
im asking for help with the top image, any comparison MRI-s of same neck area but show no dots moving..im wierded out a bit by these is all. i saw my doc and all.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
[
thats not what im asking

Yeah, you kind of are.

im asking for help with the top image, any comparison MRI-s of same neck area but show no dots moving..im wierded out a bit by these is all. i saw my doc and all.

And your doctor said?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

[
thats not what im asking

Yeah, you kind of are.

And your doctor said?
he said ignore people who detract from serious conversaion on your interests!
it was a med visit, i didnt have my scans then.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

he said ignore people who detract from serious conversaion on your interests!

Sounds to be rather odd medical advice.

it was a med visit, i didnt have my scans then.

The bring them there and get his professional opinion.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Using reverse image, I found your pics on another website, posted by who I think is your user name on that site. That site is geared toward these questions and you got some answers. Besides that, only the doctor is left.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But what if the doctor is in on the plan?
Didn't think about that did ya?

Dude, ask a doctor what they are. Not a conspiracy website.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
But what if the doctor is in on the plan?
Didn't think about that did ya?

I was kind of expecting that answer.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
ill see my doc
but maybe ill get a professional private eye and ask for his/her opinions.
find out who i can sue for abuses of human expirementation...

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
What are the implants telling you to do, or making you do OP?

Just tracking/monitoring, or direct influence?

Are you adopted, have you attended special schools?

What about diet?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

There's no context to the images. What part of the body is this? When were they taken? Do you have scans that either precede or follow these scans that show different images?

As many have said, you're better off getting the second opinion from an actual doctor.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

ill see my doc
but maybe ill get a professional private eye and ask for his/her opinions.
find out who i can sue for abuses of human expirementation...

Occam thinks this is a great idea, make sure you ignore any and all explanations that dont fit your narrative also.

Untrained, non-clinical person trying to read an MRI or going to see a Dr with those images...

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

any comparison MRI-s of same neck area but show no dots moving..im weirded out a bit by these is all. i saw my doc and all.

Remember, an MRI is slices of anatomy, individual pictures like pages in a book. Each slice is the next page on top of the last, so 'dots that move' are probably veins and arteries, seen end on they appear as moving 'dots'.

If your doc didn't have an issue with it, then ignore it. Whatever he did focus on is the problem. Whatever he ordered the test for in the first place is usually the focus of the MRI.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
They are not implants. There are a ridiculous number of perfectly normal and natural bodily processes that will look like that on an MRI. It's impossible to expect anybody on the internet to be able to provide you with a specific diagnoses.

If you're doctor isn't worried, you shouldn't be worried either.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Am I the only dirty minded male pig that is disappointed that this wasn't about breast implants?
As far as those scans go, I would help, but I am not a radiologist.
edit on b000000312016-01-09T10:07:56-06:0010America/ChicagoSat, 09 Jan 2016 10:07:56 -06001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

so if these dont look like implants and technology in me..what does it look like?

Dark areas on x-rays are less dense. So, NOT electronics.

eta: MRI is not a motion picture imaging system, so you didn't see "moving dots" in that they were crawling around in real time during the scan.

What you ARE seeing is the tech moving the plane of the scan through you, and so you'll see veins, arteries, lymphatic channels, tendons and open areas "move" as you look progressively deeper or shallower. They're not "moving", you're just seeing them as they wind through your body in a totally normal way.
edit on 9-1-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
They are not implants. There are a ridiculous number of perfectly normal and natural bodily processes that will look like that on an MRI. It's impossible to expect anybody on the internet to be able to provide you with a specific diagnoses.

If you're doctor isn't worried, you shouldn't be worried either.

Speaking from a lot of experience , it is very scary to look at a MRI and read the report if you are not a doctor. Very frightening to you , routine for the doctor .

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Am I the only dirty minded male pig that is disappointed that this wasn't about breast implants?

No, you're not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join