It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the soul be tracked/traced back?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ok, theory time...

Every soul has a uniqueness to it, much like a fingerprint. The soul goes through many different incarnations of many different lifeforms not only on this planet, but other planets throughout the universe. Does each soul provide enough of a blueprint, that with the right type of technology or through advanced meditation, a soul can be tracked in such a way, that the observer can see every place that soul has been? Furthermore, is it possible for the observer to see exactly what types of lifeforms a certain soul has been, as well as the different times the soul has been incarnated as a physical being?

Does the soul somehow act as a flame, with the physical life-form being the fuel/wood for the flame? And once there's no more fuel to burn (death) the soul (flame) ignites into another life-form (birth) If so, then what if it's possible to trace back the path of each soul-flame and see which types of fuel the soul-flame used to burn? Perhaps much like wood, coal, petroleum, etc... every type of life-form provides a different fuel signature for the soul, and therefore easier to trace back and find out what exactly that soul-flame was...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nurelic
Ok, theory time...

That's an interesting one , I would suggest that if marks and wounds from the last incarnation can leave a physical mark on the present incarnation, then it could be all on. Because the information of the bullet wound or whatever, must be stored as information, on the owners astral body (For want of a better word) if this is stored then why not anything else? like the general physical form, and psychological conditions etc. along with memories. It might mean at least in youth, the physical appearance of an individual, mirrors the shape of the Astral body. Which might cause nuances and personality traits in the individual.

edit on 8-1-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nurelic

Ok, theory time…

Yes there is only one you. Your soul is the real you, the vessel is your body and mind. The brain records everything you do, think and experience. Thats what all that brain matter is for, to record a lifetime. Before you were born, you gestated in the womb for 9 months. This life is another gestation period prior to the next birth.

Thats my simplistic theory.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Because the information of the bullet wound or whatever, must be stored as information

Exactly, I think it's possible that every single aspect of every life the soul lives through gets stored in some manner. The key is being able to access all that stored data.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nurelic

Because the information of the bullet wound or whatever, must be stored as information

Exactly, I think it's possible that every single aspect of every life the soul lives through gets stored in some manner. The key is being able to access all that stored data.

Our recall is faulty, but it is in there, the brain is recording all the time. Like a security camera on the wall, every thought, every sound, every action, all parties involved.

The dump or 'upload' occurs at our passing, imo. Be careful what you cram your memory with, it will be with you always.
edit on 9-1-2016 by intrptr because: bb code and spelling

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Prince Siddharta, meditating under a peepul tree, is said to have remembered all his past lives and hence attained Buddhahood. The ability to remember past lives is traditionally listed as one of the marks of a Buddha.

However, the Buddha allegedly taught that while some trace of the skandhas or attributes of material existence may accidentally survive from life to life, no aspect of personality does. In Buddhism, there is no such thing as the soul.

The above contradiction is typical of the disjunct between traditional or folk belief on the one hand and religious philosophy or theology on the other. It is common in Buddhism but exists in all religions.

In my (predominantly Buddhist) country, tales about small children remembering people or incidents from previous lives were very popular when I was a boy growing up, but seem to be less so now.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I've read that every single thing gets recorded in the Akashic records. Apparently, through meditation one can access these records.
Here is an interesting link on Akashic records,
www.soulrealignment.com...
I have met a woman who went by the title, Shaman, that told me of a life of hers on a different planet with life forms completely unlike a human being. I don't know how true it is.
I don't know the point of looking too far into the past other than figuring out why one has any negative patterns in this life. If you believe, as I do, in heavenly angels of God's kingdom, they are the best when seeking guidance.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Interesting, reminded me of stories about people with head injuries suddenly speaking a different language.
But i never looked into that, so i don't know how true these tales are.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

The soul is the sum of the essence assigned to it
The soul can expand or decrease dependent on how it uses the essence which comes from way back at the core

The soul can know of many things which science can not register

The purpose of soul to create power for the Universe
Power which is tempered with Intelligence

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
In my (predominantly Buddhist) country, tales about small children remembering people or incidents from previous lives were very popular when I was a boy growing up, but seem to be less so now.

Could this be because the child's "Pineal Gland" is not yet calcified? Could this be the reasoning behind the 1,000s of researched cases of children remembering their past lives?

OP- You may look at "The Akashic Records" 'What was, What is, What will be..."

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Could this be because the child's "Pineal Gland" is not yet calcified?

No, I do not think this is the reason such tales are no longer as popular in my country as they once were.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Download free pdf and all your answers can be addressed there. Super interesting about going and coming back ...Short book..easy read

"Back Again" by Larry Rich 2010

"Stories about the afterlife usually tell about getting there. This is a tale about going back the other way … from the pre-life." Larry Rich

Back Again
edit on 9-1-2016 by mysterioustranger because: ad

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Of course it can.

That's the ENTIRE PURPOSE of each individual life time, is to learn to navigate the consciousNess back to its source...

What is the source of consciousness? Awareness? Where does it come from? That little voice in your head that only you can hear, that you assume no one else can get in there and converse with that voice.

Why do we all have a little voice in our head that one we listen to? And is there anything to this voice and beyond it? How about dream world/scape? How did that get there and why do we ALL go there everyday consciously or not?

Expansion. Development. Enlightenment.

Returning to your source.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Prince Siddharta, meditating under a peepul tree, is said to have remembered all his past lives and hence attained Buddhahood. The ability to remember past lives is traditionally listed as one of the marks of a Buddha.

However, the Buddha allegedly taught that while some trace of the skandhas or attributes of material existence may accidentally survive from life to life, no aspect of personality does. In Buddhism, there is no such thing as the soul.

The above contradiction is typical of the disjunct between traditional or folk belief on the one hand and religious philosophy or theology on the other. It is common in Buddhism but exists in all religions.

I have friends and former lovers who remember past lives, not tell entirety, that would be an information overload.
But have seen themselves and interactions or experiences they went through in such a timeliness parallel to this one.

They have no dogma, indoctrination, book, teacher, guru.... just being the natural-universal being they were birthed to be.

Thanks for sharing

edit on 9-1-2016 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I have friends and former lovers who remember past lives, not tell entirety, that would be an information overload.

I merely relayed the teaching of Buddhism on the subject. What is interesting is that the popular Buddhist tradition of remembered incarnations is at variance with the teaching, which actually discourages the use of the word ‘reincarnation’ and speaks instead of ‘rebirth’. You are at liberty to believe whatever seems right to you; I am not a Buddhist, but a sceptic.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I have read many books by well know regressions doctors and experts that have spend their entire life in the studies of past lives and in between lives of the soul, many recounts what is the soul without a human body and many also mention reincarnations in planets other than earth.

The answer to your question could be found within any of the books that had been written.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Every soul has a uniqueness to it, much like a fingerprint. The soul goes through many different incarnations of many different lifeforms not only on this planet, but other planets throughout the universe.

Who told you this?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I have for some years now believed our ancestral memories, at least regarding lessons learned in the past, was handed down in non coding mtdna. Have meant for years to make a tread about it but..anyway, looking around after seeing your post I came on a website that may be of interest.

It speaks of wave genetics

The history of wave genetics has been developing for more than 80 years. In 20s and 30s of the last century Russian scientists, A G Gurwitsch and A A Lubishev postulated that not only does genetical apparatus of living organisms on the Earth operate at material, physical level but also at certain waves/fields level and is able to transfer genetic data/information via electromagnetic (EM) and acoustic waves. The science has recently taken a major leap in its advancements of the theory and reproducible experiments and thus the theory of wave genome has been put forward.

link

Seems if the mtDna is the energy cell and energy never dies, just transforms, this is a possiblility.

Think I will peruse the site myself

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I have for some years now believed our ancestral memories, at least regarding lessons learned in the past, was handed down in non coding mtdna. Have meant for years to make a tread about it but..anyway, looking around after seeing your post I came on a website that may be of interest.

It speaks of wave genetics

The history of wave genetics has been developing for more than 80 years. In 20s and 30s of the last century Russian scientists, A G Gurwitsch and A A Lubishev postulated that not only does genetical apparatus of living organisms on the Earth operate at material, physical level but also at certain waves/fields level and is able to transfer genetic data/information via electromagnetic (EM) and acoustic waves. The science has recently taken a major leap in its advancements of the theory and reproducible experiments and thus the theory of wave genome has been put forward.

link

Seems if the mtDna is the energy cell and energy never dies, just transforms, this is a possiblility.

Think I will peruse the site myself

Very interesting, but whatever way you think about it, all thoughts actions etc.. are electrical in nature. Which means that every action however small, makes an impression on the Earths magnetic field. This disturbance is information, recorded in perpetuity , as ripples and eddies in this field . So as we live ,we upload, on to this mega hard drive.The answer well could be 47

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Very interesting, but whatever way you think about it, all thoughts actions etc.. are electrical in nature. Which means that every action however small, makes an impression on the Earths magnetic field. This disturbance is information, recorded in perpetuity , as ripples and eddies in this field . So as we live ,we upload, on to this mega hard drive.The answer well could be 47

I don't know what you mean by 47. Would you explain? Is it in the article?

Hmm...looking back you must mean 'volume 47'. If so, well yes, but I would suggest it is part of non coding in mtDna. The 46 volumes they speak of would be autosomal dna.
edit on 9-1-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join