It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the soul be tracked/traced back?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It was a flippancy, in Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy , the answer was 42. but the quintessential random number is 47 so I shoved that in.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thank you. I have been looking for this book for a while. I read it and it made quite an impact in some ways.

I wanted a friend to read it and have been looking ever since. So yes, a big thankyou.

a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nurelic

Since all particles apparently have an anti-particle, I'd like to think humans are no exception. Perhaps we are quantumly entangled to the counterpart of our soul, which reveals itself when we come to know our self.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I have for some years now believed our ancestral memories, at least regarding lessons learned in the past, was handed down in non coding mtdna. Have meant for years to make a tread about it but..anyway, looking around after seeing your post I came on a website that may be of interest.

It speaks of wave genetics

The history of wave genetics has been developing for more than 80 years. In 20s and 30s of the last century Russian scientists, A G Gurwitsch and A A Lubishev postulated that not only does genetical apparatus of living organisms on the Earth operate at material, physical level but also at certain waves/fields level and is able to transfer genetic data/information via electromagnetic (EM) and acoustic waves. The science has recently taken a major leap in its advancements of the theory and reproducible experiments and thus the theory of wave genome has been put forward.

link

Seems if the mtDna is the energy cell and energy never dies, just transforms, this is a possiblility.

Think I will peruse the site myself

It makes a lot of sense that our bodies are not only functional and animated upon the particle state but also in relation to its wave state. Having said that... there are real problems trying to prove that. As today we cannot observe both states at the same time.

It would present that in definition the soul could be an extension biologically to our particle aspects. As well as that reality is inclusive of consciousness upon some as of yet unfathomable orientation.

I would recommend the works of David Bohm

The author of your link is correct the potential applications are enormous. But his explanations as to what is going on do very little to reflect the inherent simplicity of the theory. His idea of how this could work with respect to treatmentsI feel do very little justice to the reality that we are discussing matter waves. Its very easy to observe diffraction in light waves, we see it all the time. But in relation to diffracting matter waves the effect is so small we do not have a devise that can directly observe it.

Let me give you and example.....

In analogy to the well-known diffraction of waves at spatial structures, one can also define diffraction in time when a wave is temporarily modulated. In the present paper we investigate this phenomenon starting from a Green's-function approach. Diffraction in time appears for Schrödinger waves and not for light in vacuum. Specific cases of diffraction in time investigated here are diffraction at an ``edge in time'' and a Fresnel lens in time. We then investigate in detail the simultaneous diffraction both in space and in time representing a general solution. Then we analyze in detail diffraction at an edge, both in space and in time, of a single slit in space and in time, a double slit in space, and a single slit in time, a single slit in space and a double slit in time, and, finally, a double slit both in space and in time.

In all cases we analyze the possibilities of various approximations which can be made, and show the limits and validity of the Fraunhofer approximation both in space and in time. We give explicit results for a gedanken experiment with very cold atoms.

Source

Consider that the Universe as a whole also has a wave function just as all its contents are particles. And such a wave function to operate cohesively and in tandem. Especially given it is an expression of a solid object upon another scale.

Which is then relating the process to a Fractal.

edit on 9-1-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
We know matter waves exist that is the easy part as it is already known.

The issue is to what extent are matter waves animated in life forms?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I do not adhere to any specific religious system except my own. After all , if no religious systems has the answers, I might as well trust my own heart.

From my teen days, I always felt that our higher self had perpetuity. Therefore my objective was always to amass spiritual wealth rather than just mudane wealth. The mundane part , including social status and financial wealth, can never be taken along when we pass away.

Assuming you believe that the higher self is perpetual, the question is how much can the higher self retain in terms of identity. Sure it will retain the spiritual essense of our being from the ether. But could it retain also memories associated to the lower planes ?

Perhaps it is not so complicated. It is often said that the higher self fights the lower self (ego) and thwarts its plan all the time. I do believe this. The higher self is supposed to be our true self. I subscribe to this concept as many seekers like myself do. Therefore, if we do our true will, we become nearer to our true self and also pass across as our true self. Question is what is the ID of our true self. Well we all have human lifetimes to establish this. But what we do instead is waste precious time.

edit on 9-1-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai
We know matter waves exist that is the easy part as it is already known.

The issue is to what extent are matter waves animated in life forms?

Matter waves are interpreted as life forms, its all conscious interpretations, with the physical reality being primarily a model in your head. To make it reasonable its all in a linear time frame, otherwise it would be chaotic. In the mind the physical restraint does not apply, that's why one moment you can be in the here and now, and the next perusing something twenty years back.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
you will never know the answer to your question, unless when you die of course.

When you do find the answer, please bring back some photos of your after life parting when you return, I would like to see them.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Famouszor

The answer to penicillin is to process fungus grown on the north side certain types of trees.

The electron cloud is something that relates to the multiverse but it also solves a problem related to Chemistry.

edit on 9-1-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

There’s no science of ‘wave genetics’. I followed your link to the ravings of a crackpot.

And just in case you don’t want to take my word on it...

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
We humans are physical life-forms that contain a genetic code. What if the soul also has a type of genetic code? A code that can be discerned, analyzed, and then laid out very clearly... That would be incredible.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

another theory:

A soul like the human soul could never exist on planet earth without the help of extra terrestrial beings. I think coming from Scholz's star.
A soul only has one lifeform that evolves untill she can live in an electromanetic cloud, Therefore that life form has to be born on the right planet, where life has not to split itself in an uncountable number of life forms just to survive the next megacatstrophe, a planet where there is no struggle for life.

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Yes an fundamentally the construct is sound though the idea of treating genetic disorders as the author suggested is like training an elephant to kill fleas. In the sense of the proportion of light waves as compared to matter waves the comparison actually does not do it justice. Light waves simply not relevant in relating to DNA unless one is discussing harmful radiation.

Which for the record can be an effective devise in the treatment of cancer used the right way.

There is actually nothing illogical in relation to considering that matter waves in life forms are animated.

Scientifically the investigation into such a possibility is in its infancy.

edit on 10-1-2016 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nurelic
Ok, theory time...

Every soul has a uniqueness to it, much like a fingerprint. The soul goes through many different incarnations of many different lifeforms not only on this planet, but other planets throughout the universe. Does each soul provide enough of a blueprint, that with the right type of technology or through advanced meditation, a soul can be tracked in such a way, that the observer can see every place that soul has been? Furthermore, is it possible for the observer to see exactly what types of lifeforms a certain soul has been, as well as the different times the soul has been incarnated as a physical being?

Does the soul somehow act as a flame, with the physical life-form being the fuel/wood for the flame? And once there's no more fuel to burn (death) the soul (flame) ignites into another life-form (birth) If so, then what if it's possible to trace back the path of each soul-flame and see which types of fuel the soul-flame used to burn? Perhaps much like wood, coal, petroleum, etc... every type of life-form provides a different fuel signature for the soul, and therefore easier to trace back and find out what exactly that soul-flame was...

No.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Your understanding is only idle conjecture and not based on the actual philosophy.
Kind of like inventing your own brand of Christianity to explain the resurrection.
Best to study the sources.
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Not trying to dis anyone or religion, but I find it hard to fathom why being reincarnated we have no memory of our past lives if we are supposed to better ourselves each time and correct what we did wrong in our past life. I don`t subscribe to the theory that we would feel "really bad" if we murdered in a past life etc. and would leave us spiritually stagnated.
I don`t class myself as being of any particular faith although I was raised as a R/C, I have tried to read and study this subject as much as possible and lean more towards the, "we are trapped in the prison planet theory" and stay away from the light.
There seems to be a lot of Spruikers out there on this subject and I suppose there is no living way to know 100% until death. Most YouTube channels seem to vary so much on this subject as does the very many web sites and have come to the conclusion not to believe the ones that are derived from a Major religion or one that has links to "The Gods" that have a past towards waring, fighting or violence of any sort, even the new age religions/sects with links to "The Gods" I.E Sumerian, Nordic, Hindu, etc.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If you have energy recognition you can sense source or who the person is/was. Its not who they are now. I see many things like different work stations a person was at, so when I sense they were feline from Sirius for example, I usually get human also, its not one thing. They're human now. So if a person spent time in the human felines for example, that comes out strongly because they're kind of a fierce race, but they're here learning the human graces. And we move ahead in forms for intimacy, ie human is the advanced form though not our version of limited human. Higher Human. But you can feel energy and it can be confusing because is that person still that? ie if you sense a strong reptilian presence is that person a reptilian? Or human but that was their last steps.

Then in no time you could be sensing significant or strong stations they spent some time at, past/present/future all at once.

You also could be sensing in some cases, for example if you sense a very negative repulsion energy that is very reptilian from certain family, ie royals for example, is this who they are, either reptilian et or human with that background, OR are they possessed?

In some cases its who the person is and you know that, and they can even remember some of this if they wake up. For example, I wrote to someone and told her and said she was a Sirius starseed. I knew feline but kept that part to myself as didn't want to upset her. To my surprise she wrote back and said she was Sirius Feline from a cat planet and remembers crystal city.

But after picking that energy, was able to recognize it in others.

You can pick up some of this especially if you have any energy recognition type traits.

One way to practice is to envision currents around you as if there are streams of water. Image putting your hand in the water, ie information currents and ask, who is this person, who were they? And something may start to come to you. It could take practice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join