It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What REALLY Happened at Sandy Hook

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
I don't believe the US Government would kill children in an attempt to negate the Second Amendment.

That is ludicrous in the extreme.

LOL for certain.

As has been pointed out already, the U.S. Government kills hundreds of children everyday across the globe, just not always white ones. I'm not saying that's what happened at Sandy Hook, I'm simply stating that it happens.

There are those that believe that no children died at all at Sandy Hook and that it was a FEMA drill that was taken live. This however is one of the reasons I believe the mods would close threads about Sandy Hook because the notion was too insensitive.

Either way, you will always have crackpots making speculative guesses based on nothing that steals credibility away from the real questions, look no further than the no planes crowd over at the 9/11 forums.
edit on 8-1-2016 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I don't believe the US Government would kill children in an attempt to negate the Second Amendment.

That is ludicrous in the extreme.

LOL for certain.

You realize the only person here making those statements is you, right?

and LOLing...

Also, insinuating other posters are "crazy".

We are questioning the official report, that is all.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Here is an image of the sign in question, as well as the related snippet of the interview in regards to its origin.

Legal did not take someone's reply to that answer very kindly it seems.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ludicrous Online Lies

I'm the only one. So what?

I'm not some chickens**t afraid to speak my mind.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

The government killed a bunch of little kids right before Christmas so they could take away our guns?

And I thought I was crazy.

Actually, one alternate theory that I've come across is that this event was some kind of revenge killing. It's been postulated that Newtown may have been a repository for people in the witness protection program. This scenario could help explain - as one member has pointed out - certain unexplained real estate anomalies as well as some "oddness" that has been pointed out related to interviews of and media appearances by some of the parents.

The gun grab attempts may be nothing more than opportunism.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Those children are not directly targeted because they are children.

They are, unfortunately, collateral damage.

Your argument is not related to this subject.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 123143

If that is what you believe, then you have been fooled. I have nothing against you personally.

I just hope that when you do finally realize that government is not your friend, they have sold you like a commodity, they have deceived you in every way, they have used you like a pawn.... I hope you take it in stride and learn from it and grow to be what you were meant to be.

You might not be aware that the US Government still answers to a "higher power" so to speak..

If you care enough you might learn.

They are baby killers. They make decisions every day that cost human life. They are a disgusting bunch of corporate controlled puppets that cannot make a decision without the influence of a dollar.

The Second Amendment is only a piece of what they want to take away from us. Being caught up in the details is what makes it so easy for them to divide us.

(post by Konduit removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

I don't see anything odd in the government doing everything it can to assuage the grief of the survivors. These were very young children murdered in a monstrous way.

It may well be that private interests, philanthropists perhaps, paid the mortgages to assist the families.

A great deal of charitable work is done behind the scenes by very kind people who happen to be well-off.

We should not continually ascribe evil to everything that happens in this world.

link   

a reply to: Helious

Those children are not directly targeted because they are children.

They are, unfortunately, collateral damage.

Your argument is not related to this subject.

Do you ever wonder what else the U.S. Government considers "collateral damage" while it steamrolls its agendas?

link   

We are all impressed with your courage, and common sense

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I've had a great many dealings with the government on all levels in my lifetime.

They have been very fair with me except on the issue of property taxes.

While I do believe our politicians are corrupt I do not believe they would murder children to take away our guns.

This is still a free country for the most part. We are all free to believe what we like.

Speak your mind. I encourage it, but don't expect me to sit by quietly when I disagree with you.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I've had a great many dealings with the government on all levels in my lifetime.

They have been very fair with me except on the issue of property taxes.

While I do believe our politicians are corrupt I do not believe they would murder children to take away our guns.

This is still a free country for the most part. We are all free to believe what we like.

Speak your mind. I encourage it, but don't expect me to sit by quietly when I disagree with you.

Disagree about opinions all you want.

If you BELIEVE the people in charge don't kill children, that's fine.

The fact remains they DO, and if you are denying that, you are ignoring historical facts.

I mean, come on now. Out of all the things our government has done ON PAPER, DECLASSIFIED, and you think they wouldn't kill some children? That is beyond me.

I'm not implying what happened at SH either, I mean seriously dude, it's just history. Our Government has done some evil things, and we only get to read the documents 60 plus years later.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This is an interesting theory. I live in CT and some of the unreleased findings are very odd. The entire investigative report was not released, which makes no sense. I can't figure if they're holding back information because of a conspiracy, or because they were so incompetent in their actions, that they want to cover them up.

They razed the school because it carried such heavy memories, that they decided it needed to go. I believe they investigated renovating it, but it was not new and they could build better from a new start.

However, regarding the idea that nobody died there. I have a friend who moved away from Newtown about 18 months prior to the event. I see her frequently. She's a childhood friend of my wife's. She knows a child who was killed and attended the funeral along with the parents whom she knows. I don't know how to explain that a child that she had met, a family that she knows, is now one member short. If kids didn't die there, then they were abducted and never returned.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 123143

Guns are the tip of the iceberg...

They want it all.. Why can you not see that? Why can you not see that they would kill anybody and everybody to achieve the big AC...

They want Absolute Control.

They don't want to be questioned by people they see as inferior. They don't want to be harassed by their subjects.

I look into these things because they lead somewhere far different that what the media would have you believe.

There is no harm in questioning the "official story" when we cannot trust our own "officials". This is becoming a universal trend. If inconsistencies abound, you can bet that the official narrative is contrived. It is as simple as knowing what will happen in a movie before it happens. History repeats. It might even be on infinite loop.

Stop making this about guns.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Sandy Hook;

No Eyewitnesses - ALMOST EVERYONE WAS DEAD. THERE WAS A YOUNG CHILD AND A STAFF MEMBER WHO WAS SHOT IN THE FOOT/LEG.

No Surveillance Video - IT WAS AN OLD SCHOOL AND THE DISTRICT DECLINED TO UPGRADE IT.

No Pictures - WHY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH DO YOU WANT TO SEE CRIME SCENE PHOTOS OF DEAD CHILDREN?

No Injured - ONE STAFFER SHOT IN THE FOOT/LEG.

No Open Caskets - I DON'T KNOW OF ANYBODY WHO WANTS AN OPEN CASKET ON A CHILD SHOT MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE HEAD.

No Real Reporting - IT WAS ALL OVER TV FOR DAYS.

I apologize for the use of Caps. I'm on a tiny smartphone and posting is rather difficult.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

There WERE open caskets.

There were hundreds if not thousands of witnesses who saw the bodies.

There were 25- 30 morticians working at the main funeral home in Newtown many of whom came from out of town to help.

I've spent a lot of time researching this and debating Truthers. Many of the people pushing these theories are irrational and refuse to accept irrefutable evidence they are wrong.

Many others are some kind of sick trolls who are looking for their fifteen minutes of attention. Some are engaged in organized stalking and harrasment.
edit on 8-1-2016 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

They lost their privacy the moment that happenstance thrust them into the spotlight. It can happen to any of us. Privacy is entirely subjective. I do believe it is a right, but it is not guaranteed.

Actually, the Constitution guarantees citizens that a warrant must be obtained before their property is searched or seized. You speak as though being a victim as a conscious choice, and therefore the victims deserve further suffering. I'm sure that if something terrible happened to you or one of your loved ones you would change your mind very quickly.

You still haven't said what you think is to be gained by ogling pictures of dead children. I actually started a thread about this and no-one was ever able to articulate an answer beyond "It's my right to do it." Here is that thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I also listened as it was happening to both scanners and watched live streaming news coverage from my desk. From the time it was reported until I left the office (slow say). I believe this OP is onto something with this account.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

They razed the school because it carried such heavy memories, that they decided it needed to go. I believe they investigated renovating it, but it was not new and they could build better from a new start.

To be thorough on information, they also demolished the Lanza home on Yoganda St. In addition, the contractors that were assigned to the demolition of the school were made to sign non-discloser agreements and all of the debris from the school was melted.

The school could not be renovated because it was completely infested with Asbestos and lead paint and in fact before it's demolition had big red signs on all doors with toxic Asbestos warnings on them, there are photographs and videos of these.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join