It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What REALLY Happened at Sandy Hook

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Gnosisisfaith

I know there is true evil in the world, but I just can not grasp the idea of the monstrous, psychopathic mind that would have planned this, just to push a failed agenda. I stay away from this subject, because it brings to mind the terror/pain/confusion those children went through on that day.
It's just too much.

True evil brings to mind people like Jimmy Saville and his connection to the Royal Family and the crimes they have committed against children.

Much like the Franklin Cover up brings to mind people like Bush and other Senators and the crimes they have committed against children.

You describe the very reason that they were able to get away with Sandy Hook.

They rely on good people to never fathom the evil that exists within the halls of our government and their masters. It is much easier to simply scream tin foil hat nutters and believe whatever the media spoon feeds you.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amFriday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well if it was done the way you think it was, it failed, because everything is the same as it ever was.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Nice thread.

I have my opinion on the subject matter. I have spent countless hours researching the topic. I will not be sharing my opinion on this website, again.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
And somehow or other you have convinced yourself that his mental illness, developmental issues, OCD, obsession with guns, obsession with mass murder, the fact that he was taken out of public school in the 5th grade because he was too disruptive to attend, that his mother was unable to obtain appropriate treatment for him played no part in any of this?

The fact that in the United States it is easier to get a gun than get treatment for Mental Illness is a moot point?

Alrighty then. You keep on fighting your windmills if you have no better way to spend your time.

Absolute idiocy.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

There's a great deal of conflicting information about Adam Lanza.
The new doco "the Life of Adam" does an excellent job gathering all the available info in a 2 hour video.
It seems Adam graduated high school a year early -
That flies in the face of being painted as learning disabled.
That "giant poster" of mass murders Adam supposedly had was never mentioned in the official report nor has a picture of it ever been shown.
The documentary also shows how Nancy Lanza did take every appropriate step in getting psychiatric help and helping Adam to continue his education.
In fact he spent a semester at College and was maintaining grades of well above 3.0.
So much of what the media printed and said were either hearsay or outright fabrications.
There were zero signs that Adam was violent or a danger to anyone, including himself.

Rather than rag on the MSM here's an opportunity to review known facts -

Life of Adam:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Btw: the Connecticut Office of the Child Advocate (OCA) was a hand-picked panel whose agenda was to find reasons to establish early childhood psychiatric evaluations and dispense more pharmaceuticals. When Able Child, a 501C organization requested the same information made available the OCA they were refused and even FOIA requests were denied. Both organizations are composed of citizens so why was one group given vastly preferential treatment?

Eta: This is not to say Adam Lanza couldn't have done it. Yet there was a concerted effort to paint as bad a picture of both him and his mother long before the police released any reports. I find trial by media very distasteful and against basic principles of justice. That is why I will continue to investigate Sandy Hook just as I still study 9/11 because I can't escape feeling we have been lied to over and over again.
edit on 8-1-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I assume you are aware that IQ has no bearing on mental illness, other than those who are lucky enough to have what I call an "intellectual over-ride", which apparently he did not, or his mental illness reached a point he could no longer use it as a coping strategy.

By the way, who do you believe was behind it? Who wanted all those children dead and for what purpose?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

Twitter pics showed police cars blocking the area at 730L time...well before first 911 call after 0900. So yes, they arrived early.

And the woman who had a gunshot wound to the foot was never treated/seen at local hospitals. I wasn't sure if she actually existed. They called her in to dispatch. Maybe the wound wasn't that bad?

Either way you left out the nuns from the beginning.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It was confirmed that the man that was caught in the woods was an armed officer from a neighboring community, exactly what he was doing in the woods that day, running from the scene has never been stated.

It was never explained why "Adams" car had all the doors open and why multiple black hoodies were found on the ground directly outside the vehicle.

I't was stated in open court by a Sandy Hook official that DHS is the one that put the everyone must check in sign at the front of Dickinson Dr. the morning of the incident.

Nobody has ever explained why the medical examiner said and I quote " I hope they and I hope the people of Newtown don't have it crash on their heads later.....".

Nobody has ever explained why DNA evidence is so inconsistent and outlandishly bizarre in almost every aspect.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Whatever the hell happened, let's just stipulate for sanity's and reality's sake that children actually died. To deny this is to relegate conspiracy theory to the dust bin and marginalize skeptics everywhere. Furthermore, let's acknowledge that the entire town were victims, not #ing crisis actors.

That said, I concur that something other than the official story happened there. I do not for one minute believe that Lanza acted alone. I think he was very likely a patsy or, at the least, a manipulated, mentally challenged young man, heavily influenced by someone else.

I also don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that it was even terrorism, similar to Beslan. I mean, can you imagine if, at the time, it came out that it was radical Islamists? Or if there was intelligence that was dismissed? Paradigm changer. Of course I don't know if that's true but it's certain that it was much easier for the country to soldier on after the tragic event by chalking it up as an unthinkable one-off caused by mental illness.

With regard to the OP's theory, why go back and put the gun used to shoot out the door, back in the car?

(post by Salander removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

1. There is an agenda to grab guns and these kids were sacrificed.

And yet no guns have been grabbed. In fact, after every mass shooting incident gun sales have gone up. Whose agenda is this "sacrifice" really serving?

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 8-1-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I really have no idea as to who was behind it.
Lanza could have been made a patsy, I find that a strong possibility.
He certainly had no motive to massacre children and I have doubts whether any eyewitnesses could identify him as the shooter.

I know IQ has no bearing on mental illness but remember Dr. Paul Fox who was treating Adam fled the country to NZ and destroyed Lanza's records. I find that highly suspicious. So we don't know what his primary psychiatric care giver for I believe it was 2 years thought about Adam or his illness.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: elementalgrove

1. There is an agenda to grab guns and these kids were sacrificed.

And yet no guns have been grabbed. In fact, after every mass shooting incident gun sales have gone up. Whose agenda is this "sacrifice" really serving.

www.rawstory.com...

This is fact. And it's the uber paranoid ravings of 2nd amendment activists that help to marginalize everyone with legitimate questions about SH.

I think if we let go of the gun thing and expand our critical thinking, we're more likely to come up with answers.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It's true that strictly speaking "no guns were grabbed", and it is true that on the federal level gun control legislation did not result from this event, but that was not for lack of effort.

However, local and state efforts were successful. I think CT and NY both passed some sort of gun control legislation because of this event.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The smoking gun, or guns, for me were the law the surgeon general signed into place the year before that said something like the state could cremate the bodies of minors without parental consent, and the fact that police kept EMTs away from the scene far too long, and illegally acted as EMT/coroners by declaring all the children dead. So many things flew in the face of protocol that morning.

Let's not mention there has been pretty much zero physical evidence released that could prove anything happend that day. Then they bulldoze the building to the ground as fast as possible?

Let face it, the list of suspicious happenings that morning could take 4 plus posts to cover.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

However, local and state efforts were successful. I think CT and NY both passed some sort of gun control legislation because of this event.

Connecticut and Maryland passed laws limiting clips to ten rounds. Not exactly a threat to the Constitution: if you need to fire thirty rounds without reloading, you can just buy two more guns. New York did enact tougher laws, but it would have done so without the incident.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
http: //truthstreammedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Mass-Murders-1981-2015-under-5-presidents.pdf

Mass Shootings under the Last Five Presidents

Ronald Reagan: 1981-1989 (8 years) 11 mass shootings
Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 5

George H. W. Bush: 1989-1993 (4 years) 12 mass murders
Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 3

Bill Clinton: 1993-2001 (8 years) 23 mass murders
Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 4

George W. Bush: 2001-2009 (8 years) 20 mass murders
Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 5

Barrack H. Obama: 2009-2015 (in 7th year) 162 mass murders
Incidents with 8 or more deaths = 18

edit on 1/8/2016 by kosmicjack because: broke link to pdf

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I think what happened here was a mentally ill young man who had been mistreated by his peers finally reached his limit. He took his mother's weapons to an elementary school because children are easy targets.

Chaos reigned as it always does in these kinds of situations. The media muddied the water with conflicting information. Law enforcement offered theories without having the whole picture.

I do question the identity of the person held in the front seat of the squad car. It seems to me he should have been in the back, which is SOP. That he wasn't indicates to me that he was known by LE on the scene.

I also question the witness' who said the gunman wore a mask. No mask was found. Since eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable I don't know what to think.

It seems that Ryan and Adam routinely used each other's names in their day to day business. I am suspicious of both the brother and the father. There also seems to have been a further dimension to the mother, but we will never know now.

Regarding the card, which resulted in a positive DNA match in the New York offender database, I think the ball was dropped or deliberately set aside. The silence from the authorities on this says a great deal. Who are they protecting and why?

My 2¢.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I like you DJ but you like many others are missing the big picture. Nobody is going to grab the guns in one sweeping action, it is done incrementally, one small step at a time and the justification for the continuation of this process are events like Sandy Hook, the LAX shooting, Aurora etc.

You see, gun grabbing is no different than the process they have been using to remove our personal liberties and freedoms which are also justified and fueled by events, such as 9/11, the Boston bombing and Paris.

There is no question nor serious argument to be had that gun confiscation and totalitarianism is the end goal because it's obvious to all that is the direction the government is headed and no matter how slowly it happens, once a government is on a firm and steady course, it does not reverse that course without revolution.

Now, the question is, do we believe that these events, the ones that justify and fuel the governments agenda are real or manufactured. That's the real question and one worth asking.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Okay, kids died. It's not very difficult to connect the dots here.

Yes, it serves an agenda.

Yes, it was carried out by a group of people, and not some lone disturbed individual.

Point is, why do people think that the government has any reservations when it comes to killing children? They kill them daily. Not in this country, mind you, but does it really matter? The United States Government kills children, women, men, of all ages. They do it to catalyze a populace. They do it to further their view that they are just and it is we who are unstable. Dig in! Soak it up for the love of gawd.

The US government is the enemy of a vast portion of the world, why would any rational human being see it differently?

Have we all become so brainwashed that we believe with all our heart and soul that the world absolutely needs our "humanitarian" intervention in every little resource endowed country?

I get that nobody wants to call it a hoax because people died, but Christ, do we do the victims any justice at all by just ignoring the whole scenario and censoring all discourse on the subject? The truth must come to light..

The sooner the better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join