It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What REALLY Happened at Sandy Hook

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
...And by REALLY I mean hypothetically.

...And by "happened" I mean something more along the lines of "might have happened".

Anyway, since I got your attention, here goes.

This is my theory of how Sandy Hook went down, and I should inform you that it's highly speculative. It's cobbled together from a number of scattered facts I've come across while reading and watching videos about the event in the three years since it happened. Now, many of these facts may not mean what I think they do, some of them may not be facts at all, and frankly some of the connections I make are tenuous, but if you squint just the right way it almost looks plausible.

I welcome all comments, questions and criticisms (constructive or otherwise), as well as curses, personal attacks and derogatory remarks. I sincerely hope nobody is offended by this, as I see no reason anybody should be.

In a nutshell, Adam Lanza was taken from his home by three men, one of whom he and his mother both knew. This man had some kind of connection to military or intelligence. After killing Nancy Lanza, the men drove with Adam to Sandy Hook Elementary School and parked out front. The men exited the car, forcing 112-pound Adam to accompany them. One of the men blew out the glass by the front door with a shotgun and returned the weapon to the trunk of the car while the other two entered the lobby of the school through the shattered window, dragging Adam with them. Two women came running into the hallway and were immediately shot and killed by one of the men.

They then split up and two of the men proceeded (with Adam in tow) to two of the nearest classrooms, where they spent the next few minutes killing everybody in sight. The third man stayed in the hallway, kind of as a lookout. This man was wearing a mask, and at one point he fired shots at a woman who came out into the corridor, hitting her in the foot.

At some point during the massacre, Adam was shot in the right rear lower portion of his head with a 9mm handgun. A few of Adam's hairs were caught in the gun sight of the pistol as it was fired. They pulled out of his head and remained stuck to the barrel of the gun. Later, the medical examiner - who was blackmailed into covering up the true nature of Adam's death - would list the fatal gunshot wound as "intraoral" (in other words, to the roof of the mouth) to make it look, on paper, like a standard suicide.

With the deed done, the men shoved a few clips in Adam's pockets, dropped the guns next to him and fled the scene. The plan was to leave through a gated exit at the rear of the school property where, earlier that morning, they had cut the lock to allow themselves an escape route that would not carry them into the path of the police who would be coming down Dickenson Drive.

Unfortunately, the police arrived sooner than anticipated. One of the men - the "hall monitor" - rounded to corner outside the building only to find himself on the ground being handcuffed at gunpoint. As he was walked past a small group of bystanders, he looked into their shocked and curious faces and said, "I didn't do it".

One of the other two assailants was spotted in the woods, and he was chased down and arrested. Both of these men were released shortly thereafter, on whose authority I cannot say. The third man managed to get away clean.

Thank you for your attention.

Here are a few of the better threads I've kept track of right here on ATS from which I've gleaned some of these ideas:

Was Adam Lanza Murdered?

Sandy Hook Forensic Evidence

Sandy Hook: Did an AR-15 Do This?

CT State Trooper Testimony Suggests 2nd Sandy Hook Shooter
edit on 8-1-2016 by BiffWellington because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2016 by BiffWellington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'd love to dig into some Sandy Hook research, but for some reason it seems to be a taboo subject. I think the last time I was on ATS and it came up, folks weren't allowed to post pictures of crisis actors. Would be hard to do much digging with no shovel.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

Watch this space...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: twitchy

Because: rabbit hole.

We did our best to support the subject matter. However, once people started posting personal information about private individuals... bad happened.

For the record... I used to live not far from there... I know people whose hearts have been rendered into smithereens...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

I took something like a break from ATS right around Sandy Hook, so I missed a lot of the happenings here. I do remember seeing a thread a few weeks back about a DDOS attack that you said was related to Sandy Hook somehow.
RGR Rabbit Hole though.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Whatever the hell happened that day, I believe Adam was a patsy. I'll just leave it there.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellingtonWell since this is the Grey Area, I can believe whatever I want to. I believe that not only is the theory in the OP true, but it is likely closer to the truth than the official story. I figure something similar has been in play for a few other incidents over since Y2k as well, when the occultists took over the media which informs the masses.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

exactly.

I really have no more to say.

In fact I listened live that day as well as the batman shooting. Police scanners.

I could expand but I'm not willing to get in any more trouble anymore.

edit on 8-1-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

We did our best to support the subject matter. However, once people started posting personal information about private individuals... bad happened.

For the record... I used to live not far from there... I know people whose hearts have been rendered into smithereens...

doesn't change the story in any way except who did it and why. I completely understand it's too much. A poster in the thread I was on police scanners live from.. knew people as well.
too close to home.

It's hard.

It's too hard.

But they lied about it.

I got heat for certain posts.

I wish no one died

EDIT:

I get your position.
edit on 8-1-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Excellent premise good sir!

I had tried to make a thread to discuss this video and it was quickly removed. This video raises many good questions and honestly your version of multiple shooters using Lanza as a patsy answers many of them.

I place it hear in hopes that it will contribute to your thread. I have noted that SO has replied and the thread appears to have a hope of not being banned. Your premise and this video in no way make the assertion that it was a hoax.

Nothing about the official story makes sense and I hope we can discuss it from the version that you have laid out!

S&F for you!
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amFriday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Keeping track of this thread. No comment sorry.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I have chosen to not study it in too much depth.
When something goes funky in the fridge, I throw it out for the vermin.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

It's testimonies like this that keep me from looking into it. I question everything, but I won't touch this subject, even in research.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
not a bad theory, but as some of the children stated they saw "police" running around during the "event"
it sounds more plausable to have one team, say alpha team would have grabbed A.L. from the house while excecuting N.L.
while depending on transit time a bravo team would start clearing the school.
By the time alpha arrives A.L. has been prepped in transit, is handed over to bravo who has prepped event area, A.L. is walked into the designated area and excecuted.
this way all variables are accounted for and the situation is contained.
I dont know, if i was going to plan something as crazy as this, this is how i would do it.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Obama is clearly conscienceless about the death and destruction going on in Syria and elsewhere at his behest, so does anyone with an ounce of brain believe he would be bothered about killing his own people either.

He and who dictates his policies are getting more paranoid because they have been identified and sooner or later there will be a backlash because they have gone too far in in the ME to satisfy their greed and power brokering.

I suspect he would use any emotional means at his disposal, backed by various 'private security firms', to arrange shootings in order to force Americans to give up their weapons and become fodder so they cannot challenge or hold accountable Americas' elite and perhaps Sandy Hook is a prime example of this.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington I don't know what happened, but I'll hazard a guess why? Hegelian dialectic to get civilian support for fascist gun laws.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Plausible theory but leaves several unanswered questions:

1) Why shoot kids in the first place?
2) Why let any of the shooters off the hook?
3) Why kill Adam and Nancy Lanza?

That said, there is a fair amount of evidence to support your assertion.
The lock was indeed cut on the back gate a glove was found nearby.
Somebody obviously thought it would make an ideal getaway plan.
There was a good deal of police chatter about a purple van which was eventually found in Danbury - possibly the escaped perp.
The police radio seemingly mentions multiple subjects and police statements say 2 men were detained.
Police testimony conflicts itself and other sources on several points: how police entered the school, where the body of Lanza was found and the location of the fatal wound per Dr. Carver.
DNA also points to someone other than Lanza being the shooter as well as the driver of the Honda.
Lastly, the multiple eyewitness accounts seem to describe more than one person; the shooter wore a mask, he dressed as clergy, he has sunglasses on, he had a beard, etc. Witnesses also describe the weapons differently "he had a rifle" and "he had a bazooka" (kids at 6 or 7 likely not knowing guns well sounds more like a shotgun being described).

As long as we're throwing out theories one that came to me was that Newtown is essentially a witness relocation center, putting a large group in a central area would make surveillance and protection easier. If people in the program had their children killed they couldn't show the actual parents and would have to hire stand-ins. This would explain the odd interviews and what many claim is a lack of emotion shown.

However, without certain key facts the public will be left to wonder and no theory can be proven or disproven. CT and the Federal government have made sure this story was buried with the children, never to see the light of day.

edit on 8-1-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnosisisfaith

I know there is true evil in the world, but I just can not grasp the idea of the monstrous, psychopathic mind that would have planned this, just to push a failed agenda. I stay away from this subject, because it brings to mind the terror/pain/confusion those children went through on that day.
It's just too much.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I know it can happen, I lived a hop skip and a jump from this event when it happened
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

If we are to follow this theory those questions are self evident.

1. There is an agenda to grab guns and these kids were sacrificed.
2. There was never supposed to be proof of shooters.
3. They are the official story.

When I saw the video of the guy in fatigues running in to the woods and being arrested and then never to be heard from again, I believed it to be a false flag. All the rest of the inconsistencies I have seen are related to the covering of their tracks. There are so many points within this story that do not add up it is absurd to believe that Adam Lanza pulled this off, you list many of them.

What is disturbing is to think about how easy it was to pull this off. It gives weight to many of the "random mass shootings" to also be orchestrated by the same group that would have organized this tragedy.

There are elements within our government who see us as the enemy. Step by step they implement their plan and Sandy Hook was another event that gives us a clue as to what they are willing to do.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amFriday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join