It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millionaire cleared of rape after claiming he ‘accidentally penetrated’ teenager

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail
a reply to: woogleuk

hahah. I have been a good person my whole life. Karma has served up nothing.

Exactly karma is a joke.

This pos will just go back to getting richer and rapeing.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hey, If one can accidentally fall on a toilet brush handle, a Vacuum cleaner and a Hamster wrapped in cling film i suppose it's entirely plausible one could accidentally fall on a 18 year old girl. #### happens.

edit on 16-12-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
For all of you who have never been so blessed to participate in the US or other side of the pond as well , Please take heed and observe well. Justice more often than not is never just. Money for the best lawyers and influence with in the community is what "BUYS" you justice. I have seen docketts get pray for judgement and disappear for the very same speeding charges as I had , while mine required a fine and probation as well as penalty points on my liscense. Only difference , they had paid a good lawfirm while I was broke at the time and stood before the judge alone. Words of advice: Never stand before the judge alone without a lawyer , they take it as an insult and will damn well bitch smack you hard and without pity. Just my experience, money buys you justice. Sad effin world but that is just how the game is played.

Fell into here by accident and may have had previous semen on my hands. God save and protect to poor is my prayer.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
the thing that i find scary about this is that surely this means that anyone accused of rape in the future can simply call on this case to claim the same? Isn't there some thing where you can refer to this ruling and basically say the same happened to you and the judge would have to follow the previous ruling?

very scary times, how the judge can justify it i have no idea, what i find very scary is how people can do these totally corrupt things and then still sleep at night and go about their usual lives.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

edit on 16-12-2015 by deliberator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz
Generally in such cases both parties or all parties involved are more or less up to something and guilty of something. I seriously doubt there is any "innocents" here. So rich guy takes picks up two women and takes them home, has sex with one, and supposedly latter forces himself on the other in the morning or after the deed with the first one was over. Hence the whole claim of how the semen go there.

Oh ya! I am quite sure the guy is guilty and its kind of obvious that money buys you anything, this ain't the first time or last time. but I doubt the females in question were guilt free as well as they went with the guy willingly to his apartment without knowing what they were getting in to. More often then not in such cases it only comes to the lime light when one party generally did not quite get what they expected to get from the whole fling ding.

Anyways a monkeys being monkeys. More unspoken obvious things which people play patty cake at, thought this sounds more like a game of hide the sausage. Anyways I am quite sure everybody will have a take on this little short story, in fact it should just be moved to the short story's section of ATS.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Read what really happened.

This universal rush to judgement without any attempt to look at the facts of the case is typical of this Web site. All of you throwing yourselves off the deep end like a herd of Gadarene swine.

And you conspiracy theorists flatter yourselves that you are independent thinkers! Shame on you.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Well you have your answer right there in the article. The man's name is "Abdulaziz" so it's obvious that he's a muslim. It would be politically incorrect to convict a muslim man of rape in a western country.

This is the same liberal mentality that makes young western women wearing muslim headscarfs a show of "solidarity" rather than an act of surrender to their culture.

Soon the liberals will be marrying off their 7 year old daughters to grown muslim men, and will consider genital mutilation a show of "solidarity" too. The feminists will look the other way because they are liberals and won't want to be politically incorrect either.

Welcome to the modern day United States of America.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

You linked an article that was quoting the defendant's story. It's an obvious lie. The only swine here is you.

A man doesn't "accidentally" penetrate a woman and leave his semen in her vagina. How could you even suggest otherwise? This is blaming the victim. Think of what that woman is going through right now. You should be ashamed of yourself.
edit on 12/16/15 by peskyhumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

The article I linked to reports court testimony from both parties. It is balanced and truthful. It is in a respectable UK newspaper, not a sensationalist Russian web site with an anti-Western agenda, which is where the OP found the story.

You are apparently so ignorant of this matter that you don't even know in which country it took place. Evidently you are also unaware of what the Gadarene swine were. Out of pity for the ignorant, therefore, I will ignore the gratuitous insult you offered me. But I say again: shame on you.

edit on 16/12/15 by Astyanax because: of 'Welcome to the United States of America'!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
retrial i demand a retrial ,i have never fell on a woman in my life and accidentally penetrated her,no matter how drunk
it is not possible anyone who says it is so is a dam right liar.

if the courts do not retry this i will never obey another law in this country

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

This universal rush to judgement without any attempt to look at the facts of the case is typical of this Web site...

And you conspiracy theorists flatter yourselves that you are independent thinkers! Shame on you.

"Astyanax
Mind Firmly Closed"

That part sound truthful, the story doesn't.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Ah... okay... his story is his penis might have been poking out of his underwear when he fell on top of her,
and his DNA and semen being found inside her vagina could have come from his hand, when she placed it between her legs.

[snip]

This article doesn't seem anymore convincing than any other I've seen on the case so far.
Even her placing her hand around his neck and pulling him down (while she is lying on a couch, and he is standing up) sounds extremely difficult... maybe she has those stretchy rubber arms, gogo Gadget style?
And that penis sticking out of his underwear, poking her while not erect? Hmmm...

I'll wait to judge though, until after we've tried some re-enactment exercises.
edit on 16-12-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2015 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

This universal rush to judgement without any attempt to look at the facts of the case is typical of this Web site. All of you throwing yourselves off the deep end like a herd of Gadarene swine.

The way I read that article I'd tend to believe the young woman's side more. It just seems more logical to me. On the other hand one could also be concerned about why this event even pops up, it seems all too convenient pouring oil on fires all over the place. In any case the press loves these stories, food for more bad thoughts.

And thanks for making me go look up Gadarene Swine, another day, another thing learned

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
a reply to: Astyanax

You linked an article that was quoting the defendant's story. It's an obvious lie. The only swine here is you.

A man doesn't "accidentally" penetrate a woman and leave his semen in her vagina. How could you even suggest otherwise? This is blaming the victim. Think of what that woman is going through right now. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I read the full account from both sides. There is BS on both side. Of course it's BS that his penis fell into here. But did you read what the "innocent" defendant said! Jesus H she's lying her knickers off.

Exactly what happened who knows. Only one thing is for certain both sides are lying so there is neither guilt nor innocence on either side in which case acquittal is all you can do.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

He got away with what???

I particularly enjoy this part....

Judge Martin Griffiths reportedly gave rare permission to allow 20 minutes of Abdulaziz’s evidence to be heard in private.

(From source)

Are you kidding me, as a woman I have to live in this #ole of a country....somebody, please get me out of here!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Mail Online also reported that Judge Martin Griffiths had allowed Mr Abdulaziz to give evidence in private.

Since when does money count as evidence?

edit on 16-12-2015 by ColdNCursed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join