It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millionaire cleared of rape after claiming he ‘accidentally penetrated’ teenager

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yes, you read that right.

A London court has cleared property developer Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, of raping an 18-year-old girl after just 30 minutes of deliberation. The London-based Saudi millionaire claimed he may have accidentally penetrated the teenager after he fell on her.

Abdulaziz reportedly told police “she’ll have to prove it”

When asked why his DNA was later found in the victim’s vaginal swabs, the accused claimed he had accidentally fallen on the girl

Source

Is this serious?
A teenage girl accuses a man of rape, and the man is declared innocent after 30 minutes of deliberation because he says it happened by accident when he fell on her.
How does this happen? The justice system is officially a complete and total joke.

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Yep, I am beyond convinced that this world is in need of some serious cleansing.

Without, much context to spare, my mind is confused as to how something of this nature can be accidental. Perpetrators like this should be castrated to avoid any further "accidents" caused by them.

For a better world
edit on 15-12-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

+42 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Sounds to me like that Saudi millionaire bought himself a jury and more than likely, a Judge too.

Pathetic!

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
A teenage girl accuses a man of rape, and the man is declared innocent after 30 minutes of deliberation because he says it happened by accident when he fell on her.
How does this happen? The justice system is officially a complete and total joke.

It can happen man!!! I have accidentally fell on many women in my day...

A few questions, how do you get penetration if both are not naked, and why would either be naked then, and what were they doing that one could slip like that, and if they were both naked what is a grown man doing naked close to a teenager that is naked?

Don't you need like 3 male witnesses to support the victim for it to be considered rape over there?
edit on 15-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

Sounds to me like that Saudi millionaire bought himself a jury and more than likely, a Judge too.

Pathetic!

Don't think he even needed to do that. I bet she was lucky he didn't say she did it to him and so get stoned for doing something so vile as to seduce a man.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The degrees needed for such a "fall" would be almost statistically impossible, not to mention wind variation, equilibrium and grace with which one lands.

On a serious note this is why the UK injustice system is hated by people like myself (the ghetto dwellers)...

Rape and paedophilia are treated like a joke but get caught dealing drugs 3 times and it's 25 years for you pal...

True story coming up...

Someone was accused of stabbing 2 drug dealers to death and got 75 years...

One guy raped a girl and the jury deliberated within 30 minutes to rule he "fell in her"...

True story ladies and gents.

F# the UK injustice system.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

It can happen man!!! I have accidentally fell on many women in my day...

A few questions, how do you get penetration if both are not naked, and why would either be naked then, and what were they doing that one could slip like that, and if they were both naked what is a grown man doing naked close to a teenager that is naked?

Very simple but legitimate questions indeed, my dear Watson.

Something smells really fishy...

Either that girl was attempting to sue the millionaire for some quick buck, for an encounter that was both initially agreed by both concerned or that the millionaire just bought off the judge and the jury.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012
[qEither that girl was attempting to sue the millionaire for some quick buck, for an encounter that was both initially agreed by both concerned or that the millionaire just bought off the judge and the jury.

No, if he was innocent he wouldn't have been making up excuses about how he fell and accidentally penetrated her.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
what an absolutely disgusting piece of human genome. His story is completely implausible total and utter horseradish. He forced himself on her because Saudi millionaires reckon they're entitled to whatever they want from women and can afford it. End of story.

originally posted by: Flatfish

Pathetic!

That's are absolutely right, tell him what he's won Bob!

Also,

Judge Martin Griffiths reportedly gave rare permission to allow 20 minutes of Abdulaziz’s evidence to be heard in private.

edit on 15-12-2015 by spygeek because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012
[qEither that girl was attempting to sue the millionaire for some quick buck, for an encounter that was both initially agreed by both concerned or that the millionaire just bought off the judge and the jury.

No, if he was innocent he wouldn't have been making up excuses about how he fell and accidentally penetrated her.

How does one "accidentally" do such a thing? That's the "million dollar" question

I am still puzzled by the way...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Isn't there an appeals process for the prosecution?

Seems tailor made for one.

Wow... Accidentally, while nekkid apparently, fell on a teenage girl, who was also, apparently nekkid. All accidently, of course.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well since it's proven that he is clumsy and seems to fall in the dardest places it won't be much of a surprise if he falls down some stairs and his head penetrates a brick wall at the bottom.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
He obviously raped her. Money and Power can buy the justice system though.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
What the hell did I just read. Are London courts so easy to buy? Have the people lost common sense?
edit on 15/12/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
'' honest judge, I tripped, my fly came down, penis went erect, her panties fell off and she got the black eye and broken nose when she too tripped. The fact i landed between her legs and was unable to get up for 12m inutes while we were both unconscious is unfortunate ''

... this place makes me sick!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
To quote Bob Ross..."We don't make mistakes in our world, we just have happy accidents."

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

London-based Saudi millionaire

These guys and bad behavior man, but they are not alone in Affluenza none justice, people in the States also escape punishment for all kinds of crimes, the higher the social status and bank account.

This remainds me of the line from Out Of Sight.

Maurice "Snoopy" Miller: Well, the man don't just have to die, Foley. I mean, he could accidentally hurt himself falling down on something real hard, you know? Like a shiv, or my dick?

edit on 16-12-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
In the USA we can file civil suits which only require a preponderance of the evidence (51%) to collect damages. Can the young lady file a similar suit in the UK?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Wow, what happened she fell down and he tripped over her and fell on her accidentally.

Huuumm He must have bought the prosecutor.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
In the USA we can file civil suits which only require a preponderance of the evidence (51%) to collect damages. Can the young lady file a similar suit in the UK?

In the USA we also have daddies with guns that might be upset about a Saudi millionaire that gets off free from raping his daughter....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join