It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You hear about that new show, Lucifer?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I got about 5 minutes into the last video you posted. Strange that he goes on about "The Da Vinci Code" with no mention of the "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" background or, even further back, Donovan Joyce and "The Jesus Scroll". Maybe I should have watched it further, but I haven't the stomach for such tripe.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

trying to make Lucifer out as being your friend

But lucifer was the light bearer, its Yahweh you shouldbe worrying about

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Eh, not much on network TV has really grabbed me lately as being very interesting. While the premise of the extreme and ultimate anti-hero has promise to be intriguing ... I just can't bring myself to care about it. I don't really know why either.

I'm not offended by it or anything ... it just doesn't "hook" me.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Oh so the Devil has it hard too huh.

IT AINT EASY BEING SO GOD DAMNED CHEESY!

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I know enough about the subject to know my comment stands.

But since you're the expert & have declared that I have been "affected" please describe how my thought process has been manipulated by "social engineering".

K~

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: quercusrex
I haven't the stomach for such tripe.

Do you honestly believe that the empire’s vast array of bread and circus has NO hidden agenda behind it?

The word 'tripe' seems to be the perfect description for a TV show produced by satanists that portrays Lucifer as a benevolent 'god'.

The media is nothing more than a Luciferian propaganda tool used for social conditioning and mind-control.

Practically all of the movie lots are owned and controlled by the same people who own the rest of the MSM.

It's only fitting, then, that this modern-day show produced by satanists would portray Lucifer as a type of benevolent god, since this was always his goal -- to take the place of the real God. The masses are increasingly obsessed with evil, so why not make a show glorifying Satan?

Fox network launching new TV series that glorifies Lucifer

Mass media is the most powerful tool used by the ruling class to manipulate the masses. It shapes and molds opinions and attitudes and defines what is normal and acceptable.

Mind Control Theories and Techniques used by Mass Media

originally posted by: c1138
Movies and Commercial T.V is an Illumanati CIA M/K,ultra tool. Television has a cathode ray tube which induses hypnotism and mind control on the viewer. Mental mind conditioning is the true purpose for the existance of hollywood T.V and the countless evil movies sitcoms soapoperas cartoons sports programs and gameshows. This is why our society has become so prolitherated with magazines and TV.

These movies are initiating the masses into a Gnostic worldview that will culminate in a "strong delusion" as the world joins Satan & the final Antichrist in their war on God. The world hates Jesus Christ. Hollywood is the chief myth-maker to keep the lies of the pagan cults alive.

Believe it or not, Fox Television is getting ready to air a new television show called Lucifer, which actually portrays Satan as a likable and benevolent being. Those who know God’s Word should be aware that the entire premise of the show is packed with lies, and why not? It is a show glorifying Lucifer, who Jesus called “the father of lies” (John 8:44).

How could Fox get this so wrong? Actually, we should not be too surprised, as the scriptures warn that Satan is the “ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient” (Ephesians 2:2). We are warned that the “whole world is under the power of the evil one” (1 John 5:19) and that Satan “deceives the whole world” (Revelation 12:9).

It was only a matter of time before Hollywood gave the devil a prime time television show on a big network. (Or should I say gave himself his own show?) Satan is adept at portraying himself as a likable or even helpful entity and this is why the apostle Paul warned that he deceives by appearing as an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:13-15).

Lucifer to Appear on Fox

This expose' explores the upcoming new 2016 Fox Television Series Lucifer, on how it is being used as propaganda to make Satan look like good guy, and to desensitize the public on the real evil nature of Satan. We will also take look at a variety of Luciferian esoteric writings, that point to Lucifer being the god of this planet, and how his followers strongly believe that the soon coming day that they will reign with him in his new kingdom. Ultimately this is setting the stage for the rise of the Antichrist, and the establishment of a New World Order where Satan and Antichrist will be worshiped as God.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Well that post was almost as entertaining as the pilot...LOL

K~

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

True that. Religion aside, even if you just take Lucifer as a character with his random endearing misadventures it's still disturbing because he's not the good guy at all. Just because he's the light-bearer and the ex-choir master of heaven (and also the most-beautiful angel) doesn't make him a good guy. Bad guys don't always look like bad guys. And just because someone looks like a good guy doesn't make it so. It's just like you can't always trust what's written on a business card as being truly indicative of the character of the person in question

You must test the spirits, after all. Discernment is key. But yeah, the show doesn't really interest me much. I prefer other types of shows.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Movies and Commercial T.V is an Illumanati CIA M/K,ultra tool. Television has a cathode ray tube which induses hypnotism and mind control on the viewer. Mental mind conditioning is the true purpose for the existance of hollywood T.V and the countless evil movies sitcoms soapoperas cartoons sports programs and gameshows. This is why our society has become so prolitherated with magazines and TV.

Havn't watched a CRT tv in years. It's all HDTv now. Wow!

edit on 28-11-2015 by quercusrex because: fix Javascript

ETA: it's "proliferated"
edit on 28-11-2015 by quercusrex because: spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Of course, it could be just a show made to entice viewers who might watch commercials and then buy products. That is what TV was made for, after all.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: Danowski

In my opinion TV show's are not just TV show's. They are a big part in social engineering, doesn't matter if it's The Simpsons, Big Bang Theory or this one.

Sigh,...If you can be mentally or spiritually affected or compelled by a cartoon or sitcom, your fate is all but sealed.

K~

Do you really think I am scared of being affected by a TV show? Maybe I meant the rest of the drones, working 40 hours a week, having no time for themselves or anything else and are glad to relax infront of the TV for a few hours. Do you think maybe they are being mentally or spiritually affected?

Edit: Just look around, there is one key element being implemented in our society right now they want us to fear. By basically using every form of transporting information every generation will be affected.
edit on 30-11-2015 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

-You see, what I'm tweaking out about is the fact that the show's basically trying to make Lucifer out as being your friend. Which is twisted and utterly incorrect

Correct..incorrect. Depends on your point of view.

God = Wants man to worship him unconditionally. Imposes rules He himself does not follow.
Lucifer/Satan = Wants man to be free and do as he wishes.

Who is the better friend of man? Just sayin'....if you truly believe in these two entities, how does one rationalize the Christian faith? It is just about the destination after death?

If that is true, then OK, let's examine this. What is heaven? What is hell? Not too much about either in the scripture. So, the end goal (and justification for the entire faith), is based on some nebulous abstract idea of which afterlife you may go to? Seriously? How ridiculous is that? Better to focus on the life you KNOW exists.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Don't ya just love the premise of the show ?

The devil renounces 'hell' and goes help the police solve crimes.

I like the first episode.

Can't say as to much much life the show has in it.
edit on 19-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Cancelled yet?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

The next episode is due to air on the twenty fifth of January next year.

It will be interesting to see what happens. Personally, I think that if they nail it, and I mean really nail it, the show could do much better than Constantine did. It is a shame really... Constantine was a damned good graphic novel character, and the show had an awful lot by way of potential.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Fox Network.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Ok...

What about Fox Network?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The stuff they cancel. Arrested Development, Firefly. Not to mention the countless other total crap shows that are too many to list.

How could you cancel this?

edit on 19-12-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Oh I gotcha!

Yes, now that you mention it, they are notorious for cancelling shows which have a great deal of potential, and even a cult following.

However, I think it unlikely that they will go for cancellation before they have had a chance to gauge the shows success ratings wise during normal operation. Only the pilot is available ANYWHERE at the moment, and I doubt they will have gotten enough data on the shows potential going forward, from just that pilot.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

It actually reminded me a bit of the "Sandman Slim" book series.

I've found it very entertaining.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join