It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrote a post, tapped post button. Nothing happened, could not post!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: TrueBrit

That we can't work computers?

This would seem the most likely answer. My technophobic tendencies are fairly well established. Computers rarely respond to me well when I am about important business, which is why I use them nearly exclusively for entertainment and research purposes, rather than trying to operate them as part of my working day.

I don't know, but it does seem connected to me, because the icons won't depress. It's only been happening for a couple of months or so, agreed.
I just don't know.

It is true, there does seem to be a correlation between these failures, but there again, perhaps it only appears that way to me, because of my ignorance of the precise structure and operation of the gadgets I use. I understand the over arching concepts well enough, but the detail where computational devices are concerned, is lacking from my store of knowledge.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Perhaps the correlation is actually between our inadequacies.

I am a technological turnip and so I'll keep an eye on your thread and see if someone who knows what they're talking about has any idea.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Well this is a conspiracy site so perhaps there is a conspiratorial aspect involved.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Just to be sure, is it this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

That is one of the most recent offenders, yes.

There have been others, although I forget their names and contents!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Really odd.

Sorry I could not offer anything but that....and I was hoping it was a closed thread or something.
Must be a mobile glitch?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Well it's got me totally stumped, that's for sure.

I mean, I have other devices I can post from, but I find that the iPad offers the best on screen keyboard size to viewing window ratio. The keyboard is also the perfect size for my hands, allowing for optimum efficiency in terms of speed and accuracy of typing, which makes it the ideal ATS navigation tool.

Hohum... If I have this issue again, I shall just have to use one of my other, less well optimised devices to post from!

Thank you for your time DTOM!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: vethumanbeing

How does one connect a nineties keyboard to an item which has no USB connections?

That is not MY problem but THEIRS; (the manufacturer) they proclaim compatibility between random *device* usership (NOT); the 90s tech does not fit with the 2010s apparently; lack of foresight/hindsight here on their end. The future LIES in one buying the next best offering (an Ipad with a USB port; who doesn't like a mouse)? The touch screens may be taking your fingerprints and running them through mysterious superfluous databases.
edit on 27-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I just tried starting a thread and it will not let me post it either. Don't think I have any restrictions on my account. If there is I would like to remedy it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join