It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons – A Disgrace to Humanity

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Bacon, you forgot bacon!

Don't let that happen again...

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

But then history is debatable right?

Always ... as new information emerges

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

good point.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Sadly, we are all waiting for the list of evil Freemasons who rule the world.

Beuller?.......Beuller?...........

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Curious, do all lodges list their respective members for members of the public to view?

If not, how are you expecting anyone to provide the list?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Posting snipits and out of context quotes is disingenuous.

You are cherry-picking, not me. JFK addressed TWO ideas in that speech. I recognized both in the very way he summarized them. These are the two ideas -- IN HIS WORDS:

This deadly challenge imposes upon our society two requirements of direct concern both to the press and to the President--two requirements that may seem almost contradictory in tone, but which must be reconciled and fulfilled if we are to meet this national peril. I refer, first, to the need for a far greater public information; and, second, to the need for far greater official secrecy.

He closed by saying:

This means greater coverage and analysis of international news--for it is no longer far away and foreign but close at hand and local. It means greater attention to improved understanding of the news as well as improved transmission. And it means, finally, that government at all levels, must meet its obligation to provide you with the fullest possible information outside the narrowest limits of national security--and we intend to do it.

You want to distort the speech to suggest he only called for greater secrecy. In doing so, you missed his call for greater transparency.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Lol

That's because all the evil ones are in the Bavarian Illuminati that doesn't exist any more ... those evil bastar@s wanting to liberate Humanity in spite of itself

Edit to add ... The knitters guild also have a lot to answer for

edit on 25-11-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

OK, I guess I just missed the part where his speech has any bearing on this thread? the only time I see it brought up when discussing masonry is when some clueless pinhead thinks it's about how bad secret societies are. I agree he said exactly what he said. And I stand by the fact that it was given due to the failed Bay of Pigs invasion where national secrets were leaked by the press, causing the failure.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

I never suggested he was asking for greater secrecy ... there is a balance between information given to the public and that which is withheld ... the scales are what is for the common good or should be.

Right. Which is what I quoted. That balancing test, for him, weighs heavily towards greater transparency: the fullest transparency outside the narrowest limits of national security.

link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
Blind Masons? Nope. I have great eye sight.

Might want to get those eyes examined...

And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?

Jesus said to them, "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, 'We see.' Therefore your sin remains." ~ John 9:40-41

“The man who is conscious of his own blindness, and eyes can be opened and who can be led more and more deeply into the truth. The man who thinks he knows it all, the man who does not realize that he cannot see, is the man who is truly blind and beyond hope and help” ~ The Gospel of John, Vol. 2 by William Barclay ( p.50).

And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. ~ John 3:19

In the entire history of man, no one has ever been brainwashed and realized, or believed, that he had been brainwashed. Those who have been brainwashed will usually passionately defend their manipulators, claiming they have simply been "shown the light" . . . or have been transformed in miraculous ways.

Brainwashing Techniques Being Used On The Public

link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

Lol

That's because all the evil ones are in the Bavarian Illuminati that doesn't exist any more ... those evil bastar@s wanting to liberate Humanity in spite of itself

Edit to add ... The knitters guild also have a lot to answer for

I still think the Lions Club are the one's we need to be watching. Never trust someone selling mints.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

OK, I guess I just missed the part where his speech has any bearing on this thread?

I replied to someone who said it was ignorant to think secrecy is bad. I used JFK's words to support my position that secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society...a society where the power is vested in the people and we oversee the government.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Its the comradery for me as well. Ive met some really great people. Its a shame that there hasnt been any new faces in a long time. Being 33 years old, im our youngest member.

And its always fun when the wife asks how my night was and i say cant tell you, would have to kill ya. lol

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Curious, do all lodges list their respective members for members of the public to view?

If not, how are you expecting anyone to provide the list?

I guess it's like how I was able to provide this list:
www.ranker.com...

Regular nobody's like me, aren't required to list affiliation with groups, but when you are in the public eye, you kind of have to, in order to dispel rumors. The last president who was a Freemason was Ford. There are some members of Congress that are, but not a majority.

I just hate the drive by haters. They have no guts nor integrity. If you post it, stand behind it, or retract it.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

OK, I guess I just missed the part where his speech has any bearing on this thread?

I replied to someone who said it was ignorant to think secrecy is bad. I used JFK's words to support my position that secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society...a society where the power is vested in the people and we oversee the government.

Then I may have jumped on you for the wrong reason. It appears we both have the same thought on the subject. I apologize for the tone of my posts to you.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

JFK like everyone had/have their secrets ... suggesting a world in which secrecy is banished would lead to chaos and a break down of society because we do not live in a free and open society ... only the illusion of it ... hence some secrets are best hidden as the Bavarian Illuminati learned

Evil can exist in anyone no matter how high or low their ranking in society

Funny that some secret society's are also egalitarian whilst recognising a hierarchical order

edit on 25-11-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Then I may have jumped on you for the wrong reason. It appears we both have the same thought on the subject. I apologize for the tone of my posts to you.

No need to apologize, but thank you.

link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I refuse to defend my position as I do not go around cramming my beliefs into the ears of others.

Why even make this post then...

link   

Not really a relevant list to the statement you made....they're all dead.
Dead Freemasons can't rule the world.....unless....you're using that secret portal to converse with them?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

www.politico.com...

Charlie Rangle, not my favorite politician, but a mason.

The thing is, a mason is made a mason in a lodge, that lodge has members. Not all of them are political figures. We have a former senator in our lodge. When he comes, we speak just as all the other brothers do. So keeping membership secret isn't really possible. Plus, if you want to know if someone is a Freemason, just ask him. We are proud of what we are and what we do, though we don't publicize it.

If you look for a list of current Freemasons and Clinton, Bush, and or Obama are on the list, you can disregard it as false. Clinton was in the Demolay, a childrens version of masonry, but he never decided to join as an adult. Bush (either one) were Skull and Bones, which has nothing to do with freemasonry, and Obama is just not a member. Be it Prince hall or AFAM. He has stated this publicly.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join