It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Just Shot by White Supremacists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: lucifershiningone

I'm sorry but this is blatant racist race-peddling. No one is against BLM because of the color of their skins, and if they are, it's because they are idiots, just as idiotic as the people who are for BLM because of the color of their skins. "Immigrants, Hispanics, black people are still their number one targets"—If there is anyone so concerned about the color of people's skins, it's you, which is apparent by your use of them to make a political argument.

link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone

originally posted by: TheBulk

I find it disturbing how you and others (including our media and Democratic party) completely gloss over and ignore the blatant racism and hatred coming out of BLM.

Fine let us acknowledge it. Now show us where they have killed anyone with their name calling..etc.

dailycaller.com...

Black Lives Matter Protesters Chant: ‘Pigs In A Blanket, Fry ‘Em Like Bacon’

www.cnn.com...

+7 more 
link   
If the suspects have not been caught how come the label "White Supremacists" has already been applied?

I think we all need to take a step back so the facts can be revealed then there can be a factual discussion of what happened without the labels.

I'd also like to point out when African Americans shoot a white person they are never labeled as Black Supremacists.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Actually we need to point out where these people are coming from. In order for the good republicans to shove them out of the party and scream loudly....they do not represent us.

It is exactly like the Muslim issue that party likes to bring up...if only a few Muslims condemn the issue then it is not enough.

The majority of the party needs to voice their disgust and also put a stop to their media spreading propaganda.

The we can get along.

Again you're making assumptions, many times crimes and shootings are committed and immediately a political party is assigned and often times its to the right and even more times its wrong!

Your assertion that conservatives don't condemn racist acts and racism AGAIN is wrong

In recent memory when the racist massacre in a church happened in the Carolinas it was a repub gov who started the flag removal

The church marched and sang, and prayer vigils were attended by people like Glenn Beck and others

Conservative churches from around the country gathered to help support and heal this predominantly black church

So tell me how the right doesn't speak out again?

I could keep going. But it just further illustrates that your accusations are again partisan in nature, wrong , and instead of being truthful serve to further the divide

Again racism isn't a partisan issue , it's an ignorance issue

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Some people shot some other people.

Does it matter why?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Now will the people responsible for spreading propaganda against BLM take responsibility or shrug it off as "well they shouldn't have been making trouble".

You mean reporting on the actions of BLM? There is nothing peaceful about these "protesters".

#BlackLivesMatter Protesters Disrupt Students in Library: ‘F*ck You, You Filthy White F*cks!’

Reporter Threatened By Black Lives Matter Conference Attendees

Mizzou Demonstrators Segregate White Allies to Form ‘Black Only Healing Space’

Seems like a case of racists against racists.

They are not shooting people though.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I find it disturbing how you and others (including our media and Democratic party) completely gloss over and ignore the blatant racism and hatred coming out of BLM.

Fine let us acknowledge it. Now show us where they have killed anyone with their name calling..etc.

You must have missed the cop executed by a BLM member that I posted?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Honestly? Wasn't that the whole point of this OP? I know you didn't post it, but what other purpose does it serve except to bait in people that don't buy into the BLM agenda and tactics? OPs like this are nothing more than useless click-bait.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I found this video that someone took and uploaded to youtube.

Apparently the BLM crowd began assaulting the people because they were recording them and wouldn't take there masks off. The BLM crowd started chasing them and when they got around a corner the men opened fire.

The whole 'white supremacist open fire on peaceful protestors' seems to have another side to it.

This whole scenario seems odd. They didn't open fire until they were out of range from cameras and were obviously there as instigators as they were filming protestors.

The guy in the video says they let off 8 rounds hitting five people. It was either hell of a large crowd, or these guys had some decent marksmanship.

I'm sure there has got to be footage that one of the BLM crowd has that shows what lead up to them chasing the masked men.

Ghost
edit on 24-11-2015 by ghostrager because: Further details

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: TheBulk

Statistics tells us nothing about motivation whether it be racial, poverty, gang warfare, passion, crime of circumstance etc

This discussion is about a BLM protest being shot up by white people...

Only the most acrobatic of mental gymnasts would try to deny the racial element involved here.

Ten years ago I would have agreed... but today, I know about agent provacateurs who act for different reasons, like creating further hate, animosity, fear, anger, and generally trying to create trouble among the masses. We don't know.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Now will the people responsible for spreading propaganda against BLM take responsibility or shrug it off as "well they shouldn't have been making trouble".

You mean reporting on the actions of BLM? There is nothing peaceful about these "protesters".

#BlackLivesMatter Protesters Disrupt Students in Library: ‘F*ck You, You Filthy White F*cks!’

Reporter Threatened By Black Lives Matter Conference Attendees

Mizzou Demonstrators Segregate White Allies to Form ‘Black Only Healing Space’

Seems like a case of racists against racists.

They are not shooting people though.

They called for killing of cops and said "its open season on white people" and surprise, cops were executed by people who claim to be part of BLM.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hello everyone ... I wanted to add that the BLM protesters must have gotten in the face of of these men... The BLM spokespersons says a group of 12 tried to "herd" the men away from the camp ........

So BLm aggressively pushed these men in a public area and people wonder why they got shot? I am just asking? They know the counter protesters were not friendly yet they used bully tactics to push them out of a public area ... should they have been shot ... no ... however these BLM demonstrators are not innocent victims either ...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yesterday we had people in a Trump thread defending assaults on 1st Amendment activists...

Now today we have people defending shots fired at 1st Amendment activists...

Let's leave race out of it, for a moment, and let those 1st two lines really sink in...

Yeah...

Now let's bring race back into it... Slightly...

*hypotheticals*
A white protester at a NOI rally was assaulted for interrupting Farrakhan...

White protesters were shot at a KKK protest by by black supremacists...

You'd all be screaming bloody murder like the apologist hypocrites you are.

edit on 24-11-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

How about white supremacist cops? That is just a guess til I have more information. They would be the ones to benefit from something like this possibly. Considering why BLM is out there in the first place.

ETA: Someone beat me to it

edit on 24-11-2015 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

So basically they were assaulted, and they defended themselves.
edit on 24-11-2015 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

AGREED! ! ! ! ! !

BLM cannot and will not win under these divisive and hateful circumstances. The only way to ensure that Black lives matter is to ensure that all lives matter.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Just to be clear on the apparent consensus of many commenting here ... the BLM folks "deserved" to be shot at because you don't agree with their politics.

That about right?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
and someone else a White Lives Matter group.

First of all, no, that would be racist.

Second, where is the argument here? Some bad people shot at the BLM protesters. I don't think anyone thinks that's cool. Be them skinheads, Nazi's, KKK, or just idiots, they were wrong. Or am I missing where a majority of people are supporting the shooters?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

That's the way it's starting to look.

Found another video that claims it's the white shooters. It shows 4 men standing off to the side (as the two in the other video stated) when a group of 3 BLM protestors approach them.

The video conveniently is edited and cut short before any confrontation occurs. There's some audio but it's tough to make out.

I'm sure MSM is going to continue to report this as something completely different

Ghost

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't recall anyone stating that G66-

Me, personally, I don't care for whites (they stole my land) and not so much for blacks either (they stole my car) - the fact is, Oh yes, I forgot the Chinese (they shorted my A-3 and egg drop soup) - & the Jews (of course we all know they stole Palestine) ...... The Russians, (along w/the Chinese) stole cross-indexing data ....

Well, there you go... of course his is for demonstrative purposes only (not really though) you get my point,...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join