It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Just Shot by White Supremacists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
BREAKING: Several Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Just Shot by White Supremacists in Minneapolis

A peaceful demonstration for Jamar Clark and Black Lives Matter exploded into violence late Monday night in Minneapolis when suspected white supremacists opened fire on the protesters.

Now will the people responsible for spreading propaganda against BLM take responsibility or shrug it off as "well they shouldn't have been making trouble".

It is disgusting the hate they these people spread and when someone acts upon it, they pretend they had no influence on it.

We got Trump and his followers attacking a BLM protester and have people on ATS defending those actions or attempting to make it seem like it is wasn't as bad as it was.

Certain groups in America may hate the immigrants, hispanics..etc...but black people are still their number one target.

If this get removed, that is wrong...because the proof of my statements are all over ATS and the usual right wing sites.

If we continue to ignore what is happening on here, they will continue to spread their ignorance and influence people into reacting with deadly consequences.
edit on 24-11-2015 by lucifershiningone because: (no reason given)

+53 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: lucifershiningone

This whole "Black Lives Matter" makes me so mad. It should be "All Lives Matter" There are just as many White, Yellow, Orange, Brown, Green, Blue and so on lives that are taken by evil. "All Lives Matter" No one should have there life ended early unless they have done something to deserve their life to be taken.

Okay, I will step off my soap box and move on.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I question the "peaceful demonstration" part, in light of other "peaceful demonstrations" in the recent, but I hope they find the shooters, and lock them up before they can harm anyone else.

+35 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You are mad at two sides of the same coin. There are people in the BLM movement that act just as irrational and ignorant to those on the other side. And the ones responsible for the violence here are just as bad as anyone opposite them who would use violence as well.

The problem isn't BLM vs non-BLM, it's violent people. And yes, some instigate against BLM, and some on BLMs side instigate as well.

link   

This is going to flare up racial tensions like crazy. Hopefully, they catch the guys quick and BLM protestors don't riot because you know that the demonstration is going to double or triple in size quick because of this.

Ghost

+35 more 
link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone

Now will the people responsible for spreading propaganda against BLM take responsibility or shrug it off as "well they shouldn't have been making trouble".

You mean reporting on the actions of BLM? There is nothing peaceful about these "protesters".

#BlackLivesMatter Protesters Disrupt Students in Library: ‘F*ck You, You Filthy White F*cks!’

Reporter Threatened By Black Lives Matter Conference Attendees

Mizzou Demonstrators Segregate White Allies to Form ‘Black Only Healing Space’

Seems like a case of racists against racists.

edit on 24-11-2015 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: KnightFire

This whole "Black Lives Matter" makes me so mad. It should be "All Lives Matter" There are just as many White, Yellow, Orange, Brown, Green, Blue and so on lives that are taken by evil. "All Lives Matter" No one should have there life ended early unless they have done something to deserve their life to be taken.

Okay, I will step off my soap box and move on.

Lets shorten it down even further . Take into account all......LIFE MATTERS

edit on 24-11-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is gonna be good, but but but they dont like us, there thugs, there so racist.

Excuses in coming in 3 2 1 ...

Murika heck yea

+37 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

It is disgusting the hate they these people spread and when someone acts upon it, they pretend they had no influence on it.

You are absolutely right. BLM should take responsibility for the hate they spread.

eagnews.org...

“F*** you, you filthy white f***s!” protesters shouted at students studying for exams Thursday. “F*** you and your comfort!”

“F*** you, you racist s***!” they screamed between relentless chants of “Black lives matter!”

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Saw this on the local news this morning.

Seemed to be to nice of a package and raised my suspicions.

I have been watching this on the local news for days, the protests have been VERY peaceful with very little incidences going on.

What better way to simultaneously discredit this protest, inflame racial tensions and allow the police to prevent future standing protests then to send in a few agents(whites, mentioned several times) to fire a few shots.

I found it interesting that the news reported three MASKED white men shot at the crowd. Either they had #ty masks(this happened over night) or they forgot to take off their "I'm white" tee shirts.
edit on 24-11-2015 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
If you listen to the descriptions of the people responsible, and their actions, this sounds like it could very well be agent provocateurs.

3 masked men who were asked to take off their masks, confronted by protestors, opened fire on them, 5 were shot but apparently no non-life threatening injuries. One report said they had pepper spray as well.

Im questioning whether or not its possible they were agent provocateurs and thought their lives were threatened. Look at how easily police get spooked and shoot people. Which would be hilariously ironic if that were the case, given a BLM protest. Whether or not they find someone for this in the next week or so will be telling. If they do it can be written off as a bad hypothesis. If they don't, Id be very seriously questioning the possibilities.

It's unclear who fired the shots and police have named no suspects, but protesters blamed a trio of alleged white supremacists wearing bulletproof vests.

www.nydailynews.com...
edit on 24-11-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Of course the side I am talking about is right in here comparing name calling to being shot.

What ever happened to the cries of names don't hurt but apparently it is OK to bring up name calling as a valid excuse to kill people..

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
You are mad at two sides of the same coin. There are people in the BLM movement that act just as irrational and ignorant to those on the other side. And the ones responsible for the violence here are just as bad as anyone opposite them who would use violence as well.

The problem isn't BLM vs non-BLM, it's violent people. And yes, some instigate against BLM, and some on BLMs side instigate as well.

When your country is being taken over by BLM and thuggery, some innocent people can only stand by and take so much. I do not condone violence one bit, but these people want a war, they have said it over and over, so they can't complain when the other side responds. I do hope they catch the shooters, but in all honesty I do not feel one bit bad about it.

You cant wage a war against the police and the citizens and not expect them to eventually stand up and say enough is enough. BLM is really no different than Isis. They are a terror group who resorts to violence when they do not get what they want, even though they have been given much more than anyone else and they are still not satisfied. I just wish they would wake up and change their ways before things get really bad.

Pcg
edit on 24-11-2015 by pcgamer11 because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I will start caring once they quit segregating their protests into a specific racial agenda and being useful idiots for the powers that be. Until then, if they want to only concern themselves with black lives then they can own their actions and consequences.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
If you listen to the descriptions of the people responsible, and their actions, this sounds like it could very well be agent provocateurs.

3 masked men who were asked to take off their masks, confronted by protestors, opened fire on them, 5 were shot but apparently no non-life threatening injuries. One report said they had pepper spray as well.

Im questioning whether or not its possible they were agent provocateurs and thought their lives were threatened. Look at how easily police get spooked and shoot people. Which would be hilariously ironic if that were the case, given a BLM protest. Whether or not they find someone for this in the next week or so will be telling. If they do it can be written off as a bad hypothesis. If they don't, Id be very seriously questioning the possibilities.

It's unclear who fired the shots and police have named no suspects, but protesters blamed a trio of alleged white supremacists wearing bulletproof vests.

www.nydailynews.com...

Exactly, and now there are the convenient cries to stop protesting for the "safety of the protesters".

It doesn't smell right to me, at all.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Sounds a lot like LEOs masquerading as white supremacist to bait BLM protesters to violence, and got scared, and shot their way clear of the crowd. Bunch of trouble seekers.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
More apologism for racially motivated white on black crime.

Someone tell these #ing freaks that blacks are no longer considered 3/5ths of a person and they're 1st Amendment right to protest is valid.

#ing apologists everywhere this morning.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The Black Lives Matter people are focusing on black lives, which is their right to do. It doesn't mean that all lives don't matter. It simply means that they are focusing on black lives. Someone else can make an Asian Lives Matter group, and someone else an All Lives Matter group, and someone else a White Lives Matter group.

People who say it should be "all lives matter" are trying to take away the right of the Black Lives Matter protesters to focus on the needs of the black population.

There is no excuse for opening fire on protestors.
edit on 24amTue, 24 Nov 2015 08:49:13 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 24amTue, 24 Nov 2015 08:49:35 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
BLM. Well I'm with this marine. All it does is promote violence..BTW. He is black

thegrio.com...

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

What better way to simultaneously discredit this protest, inflame racial tensions and allow the police to prevent future standing protests then to send in a few agents(whites, mentioned several times) to fire a few shots.

So you don't think their blatant racism, calls for violence and support of racial segregation doesn't discredit them or inflame racial tensions?

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
More apologism for racially motivated white on black crime.

Someone tell these #ing freaks that blacks are no longer considered 3/5ths of a person and they're 1st Amendment right to protest is valid.

#ing apologists everywhere this morning.

According to the statistics, black people are kill a lot more white people than vice versa.
edit on 24-11-2015 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join