It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now...........I Am A " Believer "

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
a reply to: alldaylong

Not a problem my friend. Even with a telescope or whatever the sceptics would not believe you. There are dozens of UFO pictures on youtube. Yours would have been one of them.

LOL, they wouldn't be skeptics if they believed. They would be believers.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I'm jealous! I have been watching for something for many years and have yet to have an experience. I do believe we are not alone. The universe is too big for us not to be alone. I have seen satellites, the space station and multiple planets via my telescope, but I have yet to experience a UFO. I guess the aliens don't like me and won't let me see them. LOL

Anyway, star and flag for your post and experience.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
Now that you know how too see "them", you will find they are everywhere and almost always there. Almost like you have learned a new skill. At least that is my experience.

Help me understand the secret in how to see them? I have yet to experience the sighting of a UFO.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The scientists at NASA don't lie?

Of course they lie. Or fib or dis info or whatever you chose to call it. From faking photos to non-admittance, anything they do to deceive is a lie. Those in the know are part of the cover up just as much as the government agencies you mentioned.
edit on 24-11-2015 by spiritualarchitect because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Of course they lie. Or fib or dis info or whatever you chose to call it. From faking photos to non-admittance, anything they do to deceive is a lie. Those in the know are part of the cover up just as much as the government agencies you mentioned.

Pretty lazy argument.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I always wonder about us that have never seen anything at all. With 10,000 hours flying around the world through 70 plus countries and all 7 continents, love astronomy and just looking at the night sky I get nothing after 55 years...go figure.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Do you sit in the cockpit looking up Watching satellites and shooting stars?

I know I would be doing that but shouldn't you be concentrating on flying your craft?

edit on 24-11-2015 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightFire

Now that you know how too see "them", you will find they are everywhere and almost always there. Almost like you have learned a new skill. At least that is my experience.

Help me understand the secret in how to see them? I have yet to experience the sighting of a UFO.

My secret isn't a secret, I just look up a lot, nighttime and daytime...and obviously a bit of luck

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20069677]spiritualarchitect/post

originally posted by: drachanoir2
Pretty lazy argument.

Yes it is. I always wonder about the motivations and mindset of those that think they are being hoodwinked by the very providers of scientific content, without which they would have nothing to disrespect. It is like saying Picasso painted forgeries.
edit on 24-11-2015 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

If you believe strong enough, you will see them (everywhere).

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Now that you have been "baptized" for the reality as many hundreds thousands of us have, report your sighting to NUFORC and MUFON, THEN start to read the good solid and very authoritative research from good smart and honest people, governments to military and law enforcement and even scientists, but with a grain of salt, accounting for the counter-intelligence that has kept you and millions asleep by posting crap to cloud the water to 90% opaque. You will see how massive the denial is for all the evidence we have today not only at this time, but since written word.

Welcome to the real world. That world just became infinitely larger.

ZG

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
1 - Depends on the content. They only lie about what they are not allowed to reveal.
2 - Picasso is crap. Total con artist. No wonder skeptics like him.
3 - Lazy? I thought my post was direct, to the point and did not mince words.

Show me Yeti!a reply to: charlyv

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Yes it is. I always wonder about the motivations and mindset of those that think they are being hoodwinked by the very providers of scientific content, without which they would have nothing to disrespect. It is like saying Picasso painted forgeries.

Like when they accept NASA's low res early photos of the Martian "face" but reject the recent hi res photos.
edit on 25-11-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Aliens have soooooo much cooler cars than us

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I've seen it too. The question becomes: Would a gyroscope add super-manuverability to an unmanned craft? It's either that...or they are alive.

edit on 29-11-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

If you believe strong enough, you will see them (everywhere).

Believe me when I say I believe strong enough. There is no doubt in my head we are all alone. I guess it's just not my time to see them yet.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience OP. Please excuse some of our members for their perceived skepticism. Some may just be doing their jobs, if you know what I mean.

Sometimes a light in the sky isn't so easily explained. Some posters here appear to have an explanation for everything. Maybe they will accept a congratulations, and allow the rest of us to continue exploring the possibilities without the character assassination.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: htapath
Thanks for sharing your experience OP. Please excuse some of our members for their perceived skepticism. Some may just be doing their jobs, if you know what I mean.

Sometimes a light in the sky isn't so easily explained. Some posters here appear to have an explanation for everything. Maybe they will accept a congratulations, and allow the rest of us to continue exploring the possibilities without the character assassination.

It's still just a bird.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: htapath

It's still just a bird.

You're funny. I'll give you that much

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have seen things like you alldaylong and you know they are high when you are straining your neck to look directly upwards and are higher than the airliner you saw a few moments earlier.For me I think I was a believer before I started to see things.I had read and watched so much stuff for years and came to the conclusion that there has to be some truth to it even if only a tiny percentage.
edit on 30/11/15 by macpdm because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join