It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris attacks: Eight terror suspects named so far are not refugees and have EU passports

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Why are they not naming the refugees that were caught along with the rest?

Seems like they vetted the identities of the attackers in order to push an agenda.

Enough time has passed to id all of them and if they have not been id then they have serious security concerns and only highlights the danger to the usa.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Just because everyone else jumps off a bridge...........

The VALUES argument is B.S. My government lost the VALUES argument long long ago with respect to anything in reference to the middle east. If our VALUES were worth anything the horrible things going on over there would have been met with unstoppable force.

Until we throw all these bums out of office that stood by and did nothing to stop the atrocities going on in the middle east in the last decade we don't get to lecture about VALUES. I will also not hear these same asshats lecture me on how I am supposed to feel about the same VALUES.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Boohoo? I commend France for standing up and honoring its obligations in SPITE of fear. The terrorists WANT France to shut down taking in refugees. That way they can use it to fuel their recruitment.

Heck ALL of the west's violent tactics to take on ISIS, it's xenophobic rhetoric, the media it's ALL used by them to increase their ranks. You are playing into their hands right now by fearing them and Muslims in general. The terrorists are winning thanks to people such as yourself.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
So there was only one rabid dog in the pack---why fear the entire pack?
You have bought the idea that these fundamentalist radicals are a minority of Islam. While that may be true in western countries it certainly isn't true in muslim-ruled countries. If you've never spoken with a western person who has lived in muslim-ruled countries, lived in small rural villages where western influence is minimal---you have no idea. The majority of those places practice hacking off hands, beating and stoning women, raping little boys, making slaves of non-muslims and all the other barbaric practices that hide behind the facade of religion.
Can you not see that if this sect was as tiny as the spin masters would have you believe---they would have been wiped out long, long ago.
Just like the US wiped out the violent, fanatical wing of the KKK and the Weather Underground---if the powers in the middle east didn't want these operations going forward they would simply wipe them out. These powers are kings and dictators with none of the restraints of western powers---they need not bother with trials so if they truly didn't want the Caliphate to happen, these sects would be a memory by now.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

People such as myself?
I do not fear any migrants pal.
I just refuse to allow blowhard politicians who did not have the stones to stop ISIS before the Paris attack to lecture me on American VALUES.
I will not be bullied by any politician to change my opinion of what my countries VALUES are.
The migrant issue is a strawman to keep us from asking the hard questions.
BOOHOO to you.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm not the one crying over a bunch of refugees entering my country. I'm happy and ecstatic that France is going forward with its plans in fact.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

NO your the one touting "since they did it everyone else should"

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If you really gave a spit about the migrants you would care about our failed foreign policy and our selective use of our VALUES when picking and choosing which atrocities we intervene in.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
... American VALUES.
I will not be bullied by any politician to change my opinion of what my countries VALUES are.

What, pray tell, are your countries (sic) values?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Values to stand up for the helpless which we have failed to do for many people in the middle east.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: aorAki

Values to stand up for the helpless which we have failed to do for many people in the middle east.

Nice, and at home, i might add...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Seems strange how the 8 that were taken alive at the apartment in st. denis are being kept out of the news cycle now. The reason is because many of them were refugees from Syria. It does not fit the narrative being put forth that no Syrians refugees are terrorist but just widows and toddlers. The lies will catch up to them cause they listen to false authorities. That goes for the minions that carry their load for them.

Source? I haven't seen that proven. To be fair, I haven't been looking....but then I never made the claim.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula
So much pro ''refugee'' propaganda these days...

Now they are trying to convince us that it was domestic terrorism unrelated to isis!

The mastermind of the bombing was already wanted by European Authorities.

He used a fake passport and arrived in Greece with the refugees and made his way among with other refugees to Paris.
After the attacks isis supporters were celebrating and making more threats of sneaking with refugees.

Why was France accepting 'refugees' when the isis said they would send 500,000 of their terrorists amongst the 'refugees'? They said that back in February of this year.

Now after the recent tragic events Eu is closing the borders and liberals protest playing the ''poor refugees'', and ''moderate muslims'' card...

All I have to say is only a fool, gets bitten by the same dog...

Yet no worries Europe, open the borders widely and let all those claiming to be syrians roam freely in your countries with their fake passports, or no papers at all...
take even more refugees than before, don't mind the threats, it's just right wing racist propaganda...
You will be forced to accept immigrants pay for their welfare, pay their various bills, buy them houses for free, share your few jobs while having sky rocket unemployment, close your eyes to their violence, and dark age ethics, embrace ''multiculturalism'' in your neighborhood and like it.... or else....

Racism disguised as fear. Nice! Double ignorance for half the price!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012
Dismissal and insult---the typical methodology of those spreading propaganda, having no arguments.

Like rabid dogs, there is no cure for these people. Allowing them access to civilized society is a crime against society.
Certain segments of that civilized society have become so open-minded that their brains have fallen out. Drugs and brainwashing have removed their survival instincts so they're perfectly willing to let this social pathology hiding behind religion to continue to be handed down, generation after generation.
Where western civilization and eastern civilization have erased the barbaric customs of past centuries, slavery, beheading, chopping off body parts, etc., those customs have been allowed to remain and flourish in the middle east.

Read their history. They don't have Ten Year Plans---they have Ten Generation Plans.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Why are they not naming the refugees that were caught along with the rest?

Seems like they vetted the identities of the attackers in order to push an agenda.

Enough time has passed to id all of them and if they have not been id then they have serious security concerns and only highlights the danger to the usa.

The identities of the eight people directly involved can be broken down as follows: Bilal Hadfi, 20 - French (living in Belgium) Ismaël Omar Mostefaï, 29 - French Samy Amimour, 28 - French Ibrahim Abdeslam, 31 - French (living in Belgium) Salah Abdeslam, 26 - French (living in Belgium) Hamza Attou, 21 - Belgian Mohamed Amri, 27 - Belgian (born in Morocco) *Eighth suspect (unidentified) carrying stolen passport in name of 'Ahmad al-Mohammad', 25 - from Idlib, Syria The alleged mastermind is Abdelhamid Abaaoud, 27, from Belgium.

www.independent.co.uk...

Now you can scream that they were Syrian refugees all you want but there is no proof of it. Its obvious that the Syrian fake passport was planted on the scene,either by terrorists themselves or french intelligence.

edit on 19-11-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Kudo's

it is good to see that they are getting intel.

now I know that it was widely reported already that 5 of the ones in stdenis were refugees. There are also many that were taken in during the raids that were refugees with isis ties.

then we get to the fact that having refugees flooding check points puts much stress on the system and allows for terrorist to slip through.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Well they managed to get to Syria, train and then come back. Make of that what you will.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Well they managed to get to Syria, train and then come back. Make of that what you will.

That the world doesn't have excessive travel restrictions?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: superman2012
Dismissal and insult---the typical methodology of those spreading propaganda, having no arguments.

Like rabid dogs, there is no cure for these people. Allowing them access to civilized society is a crime against society.
Certain segments of that civilized society have become so open-minded that their brains have fallen out. Drugs and brainwashing have removed their survival instincts so they're perfectly willing to let this social pathology hiding behind religion to continue to be handed down, generation after generation.
Where western civilization and eastern civilization have erased the barbaric customs of past centuries, slavery, beheading, chopping off body parts, etc., those customs have been allowed to remain and flourish in the middle east.

Read their history. They don't have Ten Year Plans---they have Ten Generation Plans.

Dismissal? What facts did you present that couldn't be said for any immigrant, refugee or not?
Insult? If the truth offends you, you are in for a rough life!

Painting a whole race, country or religion with your broad paint brush and claiming that you know all, does not make it true. Are there some extremists? Yes. Would you like all Western countries to be painted with the same brush as the KKK?

Thought not.

Again, don't mistake facts and logical thinking as insults. Please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join