It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris attacks: Eight terror suspects named so far are not refugees and have EU passports

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Ok. I've posted this in a few threads now, but it needs a thread of its own.

Paris attacks: Eight terror suspects named so far are not refugees and have EU passports

First about the refugee passport found at the scene:

A passport found near the remains of a suicide bomber at the Stade de France purporting to belong to a Syrian refugee named Ahmed Almuhamed, 25, gave rise to 'scare' headlines such as 'Paris attacks terrorist suspect rescued near Greece after his refugee boat sunk' and 'Jihadis sneaked into Europe as fake Syrian refugees'.

According to the Greek government, the passport was used by someone who landed in the Greek islands in early October, before being used again to cross the southern border into Serbia. The French prosecutor's office said the fingerprints of the dead man matched a print of a person registered under the same name in Greece in October 2015.

Now for the identities of the terrorists. Drum roll please... DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH

Bilal Hadfi, 20 - French (living in Belgium)

Ismaël Omar Mostefaï, 29 - French

Samy Amimour, 28 - French

Ibrahim Abdeslam, 31 - French (living in Belgium)

Salah Abdeslam, 26 - French (living in Belgium)

Hamza Attou, 21 - Belgian

Mohamed Amri, 27 - Belgian (born in Morocco)

*Eighth suspect (unidentified) carrying stolen passport in name of 'Ahmad al-Mohammad', 25 - from Idlib, Syria

The alleged mastermind is Abdelhamid Abaaoud, 27, from Belgium.

Only the one guy we haven't identified because of the stolen passport. So there you have it. Can we, PLEASE stop demonizing the refugees now? This terrorist attack ISN'T evidence that terrorists are sneaking into the west within groups of refugees and if you believe it is then you are believing propaganda before truth.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This whole Syrian refugee argument has made me ashamed to be Canadian..

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

similar thread on this here - I think your source has additional information not found in the other thread/articles though
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is interesting isn't it? All the US governors refusing refugees, then this comes out. It's a crazy world we live in...

edit on 19-11-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Well even though. That thread is in the news forums and I believe the T&C allows a thread in the news forum and in one in other forums as well.

It is interesting isn't it? All the US governors refusing refugees, then this comes out. It's a crazy world we live in...

And instead of them saying, "Oops. Sorry for jumping to conclusions. We were wrong." They double down on their rhetoric anyways. # proof that we are wrong, they are sneaking in with the refugees because we SAY they are.

link   
a reply to: superman2012

It's making me ashamed to be human...

link   
Unfortunately, regardless of their passport, their loyalties were not with France, nor any western country, but rather with their "mother's mother country" and a radicalized version of the religion prevalent in that mother country.

Maybe France and other parts of Europe should have been more careful in the past, monitoring, limiting, and controlling their immigration policies. Let this be a lesson to the whole world.
edit on 19-11-2015 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I don't know what has been going on in other countries, and what kind of hype they are producing, but I have been trying to explain for quite a while now that the problem in France is with arabic speaking french citizens.

The problem with the refugees is not that they are all jihadists, the problem is that they might naturally be pulled to join the arab communities, and become indoctrinated into the extremist movement we are already infected with, making it grow.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
But....but...the narrative!!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Who cares where their loyalties lie? Clearly they weren't with the west because they were terrorists. The POINT is that they weren't refugees so the narrative that terrorists are sneaking in with the refugees and this attack was proof of it is FALSE. Please admit this at the least.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Is this article wrong?

How the Paris bomber sneaked into Europe: Terrorist posing as a refugee was arrested and fingerprinted in Greece - then given travel papers and sent on his way to carry out suicide bombing in France
He claimed asylum using 'fake' passport in name of Ahmad Almohammad
Suspect was arrested but released and given papers to travel to Athens because officers believed he was a genuine refugee
He was then able to pass through border checkpoints in Serbia and Croatia
Greece identified him after the passport he used was found near the body of one of the gang near the Stade de France attack site
See more on the migrant crisis at www.dailymail.co.uk/migrantcrisis

How the Paris bomber sneaked into Europe

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I acknowledged the one unidentified terrorist in my OP.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Sounds like spin. Any word on how many terrorist were involved in the 13th attax and how many were in the apartment? By my count there were 12 in the first attacks and another 8 at the apartment. So we have many identities being withheld and it was reported that 5 of those at the apartment taken alive had refugee status. I can only go by the live feeds I was watching during the raid. There have been no retraction of the reports from the apartments.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: superman2012

It's making me ashamed to be human...

you can always opt out.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I acknowledged the one unidentified terrorist in my OP.

LOL! It only takes one. Your kind of blindness is dangerous. Have you not read all the stuff ISIS is telling us. So far, they have done what they said they will do, so I suggest you take them seriously. They have told us over and over that they already have infiltrated the refugee population with their people. Even the refugees have told us that some in their midst are terrorists. Sheesh! When did America stop teaching people logic and reasoning and replace it with "feelings" and blind trust? In today's world, that is dangerous to the max.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

So FAR they have done all of barely any damage to the west despite their hot air and posturing. ISIS has existed for quite some time now. Refugees have been pouring into Europe and the US has been accepting them and out of that ENTIRE time you have the one guy, who had to rely on domestic Muslims to help him carry out his plan. And even with ALL of that Muslim terrorism STILL makes up only 2% of the terrorist attacks in Europe and America.

You want to talk to me about feelings, blind trust and not having logic. The right completely IGNORES these facts so that they can yell their feelings about how all sorts of terrorists are sneaking in with the refugees. Spare me. Seriously. The right is literally the LAST group that should be lecturing me on logic, blind trust, and feelings. That is literally their entire partisan game plan.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Seems strange how the 8 that were taken alive at the apartment in st. denis are being kept out of the news cycle now. The reason is because many of them were refugees from Syria. It does not fit the narrative being put forth that no Syrians refugees are terrorist but just widows and toddlers. The lies will catch up to them cause they listen to false authorities. That goes for the minions that carry their load for them.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Say their names one more time, I'm trying to find the French connection..

Ok they may not be Syrian refugees, but they sound like previous refugees or immigrants to me. So basically the same argument that you are trying to play down stands.

They are immigrants or second generation that want to destroy the country that gives them sanctuary...
edit on 19-11-2015 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

So the fact that source clearly lists where some of them were born is insignificant to you? Because they didn't have French sounding names, they are refugees? That's some odd reasoning... I guess anything to continue to believe that people fleeing war are evil huh?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21

They are immigrants or second generation that want to destroy the country that gives them sanctuary...

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So much pro ''refugee'' propaganda these days...

Now they are trying to convince us that it was domestic terrorism unrelated to isis!

The mastermind of the bombing was already wanted by European Authorities.

He used a fake passport and arrived in Greece with the refugees and made his way among with other refugees to Paris.
After the attacks isis supporters were celebrating and making more threats of sneaking with refugees.

Why was France accepting 'refugees' when the isis said they would send 500,000 of their terrorists amongst the 'refugees'? They said that back in February of this year.

Now after the recent tragic events Eu is closing the borders and liberals protest playing the ''poor refugees'', and ''moderate muslims'' card...

All I have to say is only a fool, gets bitten by the same dog...

Yet no worries Europe, open the borders widely and let all those claiming to be syrians roam freely in your countries with their fake passports, or no papers at all...
take even more refugees than before, don't mind the threats, it's just right wing racist propaganda...
You will be forced to accept immigrants pay for their welfare, pay their various bills, buy them houses for free, share your few jobs while having sky rocket unemployment, close your eyes to their violence, and dark age ethics, embrace ''multiculturalism'' in your neighborhood and like it.... or else....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join