It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparent massive triangular object captured over Melbourne - night vision video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thankyou Phage no longer baffled but still awesome resident

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Misterlondon

That's sort of pathetic.
Maybe if you said "Phage Baffled!" It would have more impact.

Arrogance is not a nice trait my friend...

Ive also noticed certain people do like to derail threads when they are 'baffled'

Why do you think they do that?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Misterlondon, i do believe it's just Phage's sense of humor, no worries.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Funny you should bring that up.

I have often been criticized for not "contributing" when I may be "baffled" by a UFO and don't post to say "I don't know."

"Where's Phage?" "This must really be something if Phage isn't here!"

Now I do, and look what happens.

See, the thing is, saying "I don't know" is sort of pointless don't you think? It doesn't really contribute anything, does it? On the other hand, a claim that this is a "massive" UFO is sort of ridiculous, don't you think? When there is no way to determine either the size or mass of the "object."

edit on 11/17/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
All of the triangle ufos are stealth aircraft. Thats our design.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That's sort of pathetic.
Maybe if you said "Phage Baffled!" It would have more impact.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Love it!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If your a self proclaimed authority on a subject then why would saying 'I don't know' be pointless? It is actually quite helpful because we can rule out the obvious answers, which you normally explain debunking a thread instantly.
Now we know it is something a little more mysterious it adds more credence to the video... that was my original point...

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I don't think it's in the sky. I think it's in the camera.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Has the possibility of CGI been removed?

Also the following is not on the same case you reported but could explain a possible scenario. Perhaps instead of the typical drone it was a copter type drone?

"In short," McGee said, "high-intensity/close-range infrared lights interacting with a sensitive infrared camera is the problem — turning an aircraft into a triangular blob — rather than the infrared camera being the solution to revealing invisible triangles or pyramids zooming about our airspace."

www.livescience.com...

Most importantly Phage showed up = FAKE!! , LOL couldn't resist.

He does make a good point in regards to the actual size being calculated.

I know for a fact silent blacker than black triangle crafts have existed for numerous decades, so I;m not saying this couldn't be that but it could just as well be a type of drone.
edit on 341130America/ChicagoTue, 17 Nov 2015 08:34:12 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Wow, if this is truely non-human, The very use of cloaking tech, would imply that operators of the craft are aware, of human technology, and being seen. Its the watchers.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Glassbender777
Wow, if this is truely non-human, The very use of cloaking tech, would imply that operators of the craft are aware, of human technology, and being seen. Its the watchers.

??? Multiple big jumps you took with that.

1. Are you aware of all the human black tech that the world has, to rule it out as non human?

2. If aware of human tech observing it must only work after being observed? It slowly appeared to the camara stayed then slowy disappeared

3. Is it cgi or trickery?

4. Is it a drone type copter ,insect,reflection,etc ..............?
edit on 121130America/ChicagoTue, 17 Nov 2015 08:12:32 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Erm, I don't think it's an insect. Insects don't tend to phase in and out of corporeal existence. At least, the ones I'm aware of certainly don't.

We're certain it isn't a lens flair?
It's not a star going supernova, correct?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
What's with the timer ?

Why are the stars not moving ?

I'd have to say this is just another fake to add to the millions of fakes, looks like he's just used a static image and some fade in/fade out to the object and added a timer which randomly decides to jump back to 0 whenever it feels like it

Counts to 8, jumps to 0
Counts to 3, jumps to 0
Counts to 16 jumps to 0
Counts to 3, ends to play video without timer of same BS

Notice how his little ending credit has all the stars sparkling like you would expect from a legit video

definitely faked

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

someone HAD to bring Bendydick Cucumberpatch into it...

i find it interesting that the fade in is a lot more lurching than the fade out. Not that that really necessarily means anything, if fading tech really exists maybe that's how it works?? just a thing i notice that no one has mentioned.

i also find it quite unfair that i spend an exorbitant amount of my time staring at the sky in Melbourne and i missed this. Atrocious regardless of mass.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'm not ready to accuse UFO LOU of fakery, and have no clues that point in that direction. But he does tend to freak out over weird-looking images and then defend them dishonestly, as with the Chinese satellite launch fuel dump not long ago that he portrayed as an aircraft-carrier-sized UFO [and still portrays it that way] and deleted all contrary comments from his youtube postings, finally closing comments entirely, rather than accept the overwhelming evidence his claim was unjustified. But watching and recording the skies is a good thing and I applaud his dedication, but his analysis, not so much.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

And your evidence is...?
What, exactly?

I'm not saying it isn't faked, but your points... Aren't exactly convincing.

The stars do, in fact, move. Maybe you didn't notice, but they slowly pan. And unless it's my eyes playing tricks on me, they also seem to oscillate in terms of light intensity, though not nearly as strongly as in the credits.

Oh, and the timer corresponds to the object fading in and out of frame. If you're going to try and debunk something, please pay more significant attention to the object of your focus.
edit on 17/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The word massive is used colloquially to mean extremely large. It seems this point has been missed.
Nice vid, weird thing.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Im just making an opinionated observation, Yes there could be the use of CGI or some other camera trickery. Could have picked up a plane. No im not aware of all black project tech, So I could not possibly know, why the use of cloaking was invoked on the craft. I'm just looking at the basic, why would a craft use cloaking tech, unless they knew that someone or some kind of tech had picked up its signature.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

why would a craft use cloaking tech, unless they knew that someone or some kind of tech had picked up its signature

At this point we can't even say it was a craft let alone cloaking tech.

All I'm saying is , at this point we can only see a UFO and not enough information to jump directly to Alien tech. Although, the explanation I posted in my previous post appears to be more logical than Alien craft theory at this time.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join