It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparent massive triangular object captured over Melbourne - night vision video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The 'object' fades in and out again on a still frame, if you watch later he shows the twinkling stars (as it should be with one of those camera's) yet when the object comes in and out its clear its on a motionless still frame...

Someone's playing games...

Not read the whole thread due to time, if someone beat me to it then my apologies...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: draknoir2

If I hold my thumb close enough to my eye, I can block out the entire sky...

That is one massive thumb!

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Distance is relative ...

Or - distance relatives ...

edit on 18-11-2015 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It is completely impossible to scale this object. It may be a centimeter across and three centimeters from the camera, or three light years away and unimaginably huge. I find the fact that it's being referred to as a "mega-structure" quite irritating, actually, because there is nothing to actually suggest that it is a mega-structure.
edit on 18/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Distance is relative ...

Or - distance relatives ...

Some the more distant, the better.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The poster of the video claims he would be able to upload the "normal speed" recording. Would requesting it be beneficial or is the time lapsed version satisfactory?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

it's not even worth worrying about

Then why are you in this thread, worrying about it? All I see is you saying it's fake because it's possible to do a similar effect in slideshow, and something about image noise (which the video has.)
You can also make an apple fall from a tree in slideshow. Hmm... Guess apples falling from trees most be fake, then.
Because it is possible to do something via CGI or trickery does not automatically make all recorded instances of that thing CGI or trickery.
Did you actually watch the video?

a reply to: Cinrad

I do not agree with your explanation for a reason I will go into shortly, but it's nice to see someone actually put some thought into it, so a star just for that. I can't really see what the point of the images is, however.

The object is almost (or is) perfectly still. Unless you are suggesting that the glowing ember either landed directly on the lens first (in which case it seems we should be able to see a shadow there, though I'm not familiar with however it was recorded so that may be the case) or managed to hover, in the night air with the wind/breeze that was necessary for it to get there in the first place, without moving for almost two minutes (which I think was the time lapse duration?) Remember, the object also appears as the same size for the entire duration, so that would necessitate the ember not only keeping still in the horizontal axes as to not shift its position, but also in the vertical axis as to not distort its size.

a reply to: bluemooone2

Correct. It is not a moth. Moths are not perfectly stationary for two minutes, 'nor do they phase in and out of reality.

a reply to: Mclaneinc

No, it is not motionless. It pans, that is not motionless. However, I am not sure if what small intensity of twinkling there is comes from the raw recording or is some sort of grain effect overlayed on top of a still image.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Looks like the typical TR3b/triangle craft to me.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Looks like the typical TR3b/triangle craft to me.

A roughly triangular, blurry splotch looks to you like the typical alleged black project referenced in UFO folklore? How many alleged TR3B's have you seen? Do they all look like that? How could you tell it was the alleged TR3B - badge above the tail lights?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Sublimecraft

www.livescience.com...

Is this also a TR3b?

That is to say, if the critera for "TR3b" are 'vaguely triangular' and 'unidentified' then I've got a paper plane dipped in IR luminescent paint for you.

edit on 18/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Mysterious Reasons

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

That is to say, if the critera for "TR3b" are 'vaguely triangular' and 'unidentified' then I've got a paper plane dipped in IR luminescent paint for you.

They were less triangular in the 60's, but still came in green.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I was under the impression the TR3b was the prototype version of that. TR3 beta, and all. I guess I'm too stuck in game terminology. It was was developed afterwards you say?

All cruel sarcasm aside, are Black Mantas (which are supposedly labeled TR-3A, somewhat different) reputed to phase in and out of existence? If that is not the case, then their similarities are.

1) Triangular.
2) We are not sure they truly exist, or are some sort of lie.

In which case, I guess this piece of square paper I just cut diagonally from corner to corner is also a TR-3A.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

The TR3 designation almost certainly came from a misunderstanding of the Tier-III UAV programs that were semi public in the 90s. The Air Force was working on several Tier-III platforms for the high altitude, long endurance, low observable (HALE-LO) mission. The most public of these was the Darkstar, Tier-III- developed by Lockheed.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You can see an ultrasound generator on each point. If it fired one off thru the night vision there would have been a extremely bright flash and poof gone. It may have been not that high in the sky. No reference like landscape to tell. Seems the most commonly deployed size is about fighter jet. Probably 1 pilot.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

I was under the impression the TR3b was the prototype version of that. TR3 beta, and all. I guess I'm too stuck in game terminology. It was was developed afterwards you say?

You are correct.

They didn't become triangular until 1975 when they were re-designated as TR-7.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: speedofdarkness

You can see an ultrasound generator on each point. If it fired one off thru the night vision there would have been a extremely bright flash and poof gone. It may have been not that high in the sky. No reference like landscape to tell. Seems the most commonly deployed size is about fighter jet. Probably 1 pilot.

I didn't know night vision was that sensitive to audio frequencies.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
No offence to anyone but I'm pretty sure someone could probably pay $5 on fiverr and get something like this done in less than a day, and why would it fade in then back out? and what are the odds this person manages to capture 1 section of sky at the time this thing fades in the fades out. :/ I don't understand why this thread has 32 flags. Is there something I'm missing? Or are people hoping that badly for something to be real?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

So maybe a unknown Gov. stealth craft? Over Oz too.. very interesting.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
To those blindly calling *hoax*

Lou is out there almost every night, Lou cares enough to actively do something.
He's taken countless hours of strange up there, this is just the most recent.

As far as we can gather.. he's never faked a thing.

you owe the man a formal apology.

And it's weak as piss to so quickly jump to "hoax" it shows a certain conditioning we don't need more of, weaker still to throw it around like candy when clearly no investigation has taken place.. had you bothered you'd see Lou takes watching for strange things quite seriously and isn't one of the crazy wooheads that have flooded the internet with pre prepared dis-info about the "aliens" and other BS.

Is it too much to ask.. to be able to have one... just one.. thread wherein baseless accusations aren't thrown and we get to actually ponder some unknown in some relative peace??

where is the harm in that?

It's an unknown.. big whoop.. let us wonder, or fill us in on what it is...

crazy tales of zenu.. and small minded thugs.. need not apply.

Excuse me?

Who made you an authority to others on these boards? Your not, so don't tell be they owe anyone anything.

For all You know this ufo fanatic got fed up coming empty handed over and over... "maybe if I do a hard core edit to the video, fad this in and out.. play with the lights. .Ahh looks legit".

Get your feels outta here. This is a conspiracy website, and a battle ground for.minds digging answers. I've seen way better videos then this over the past decade.

Don't care to share and compare either. I ain't apologizing to nobody.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

A lot gets tested down that way. It's the perfect area since it has such huge unpopulated areas.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join