It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

: Ben Carson Can’t Name Even One Ally Of The United States

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I have ZERO faith in the system. No matter what happens it's Hillary Vs Jeb. IMO the PTB have spoken. This system has gone to complete #. I hope I'm wrong but........

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

You might be right...but I don't know how there going to get Jeb in their without any outside help...if you know what I mean

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

You might be right...but I don't know how there going to get Jeb in their without any outside help...if you know what I mean.

That's my point exactly. Damn. To have a Kennedy again. A dis/honest politician.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Guys the task was: put together an international coalition who would you call first : that's straight fwd and easy, the people who we give massive amount of money and weapons to in the area, alongside those we traditionally partnered up with whenever we go to war.
That was quite frankly a throwaway question.
edit on 16-11-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

OK. Who would you call first? The UK is in transition. Canada is totally inept now. Who?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I have ZERO faith in the system. No matter what happens it's Hillary Vs Jeb. IMO the PTB have spoken. This system has gone to complete #. I hope I'm wrong but........

Funny but, sadly a true story....my husband predicted 6 years ago that Jeb would run!

I remember saying to him: "Wouldn't it be crazy if he ran against Hillary Clinton?"

Here we are today....

I'm with you 100% those two will win the party ticket. Now, how Jeb will bounce back after all of his set backs remains to be seen but, My faith in the system is in the negative numbers so, anything is possible with the right strings being pulled.
'

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

You might be right...but I don't know how there going to get Jeb in their without any outside help...if you know what I mean

Lol, it's easy.

Many strings and lots of people willing to pull at them.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

OK. Who would you call first? The UK is in transition. Canada is totally inept now. Who?

UK maybe in transition but someone will answer that call, and the Canadians they may take their time but they never fail to get our backs, then there is the Italians we did them a solid with Libya..never mind how that turned out but that IOU was not collected.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I think Rubio is the Establishment Darling on the "R" side now.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Guys the task was: put together an international coalition who would you call first : that's straight fwd and easy, the people who we give massive amount of money and weapons to in the area, alongside those we traditionally partnered up with whenever we go to war.

Israel?

Did I earn a sticker?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

If Carson had said, "Israel" then the thread on ATS would have been, "Carson is a Zionist".

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I don't see one viable option there..... and I'm Canadian. We don't have it anymore(that's for another thread). The UK is having a load of internal issues now. Don't look for external help. Italy? Hell yeah. If anyone knows how to deal with that it's the Italians. I wouldn't have thought of that though.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If Carson had said, "Israel" then the thread on ATS would have been, "Carson is a Zionist".

Personally, I think you are right.... but we can't really prove that.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Thanks for wasting our time with irrelevancies. Care to add to the topic?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Thanks for wasting our time with irrelevancies. Care to add to the topic?

I have. This was simply an opportunity to bash on Carson. The title of the thread is misleading.

Even if Carson had said "UK" then the question would have been, "Is the US dictating UK foreign policy?"

I remember how hard it was for Bush, and that was with established allies.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If you think so then file a complain and leave the topic to continue. Jeez.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
After these years under the current administration ask yourself "Does the US have any allies left?" . With the speech by Obama today , looks as if France will be the next one to go.Seems as if he is still bowing to our enemies and shunning our friends.Of course , that has became standard practice....

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
don,t know one ally?Britain,not going to put great against it cause in my opinion we lost that a long time ago,was going to say our prime ministers always kiss americas arse which in recent times is true but then again we would be speaking german if it wasn,t for america helping us. just think our country has become a shadow of what it once was and that comes down to the powers that be.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: Spider879

Israel?

Did I earn a sticker?

Indeed you do, and I said so in my opening post, but Shhhhh be vevy vevy quiet Israel is secretly allies with our ally I did not name..Saudi Arabia. the people funding ISIS and at the same time feeling the threat from ISIS.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

If you think so then file a complain and leave the topic to continue. Jeez.

I'm simply trying to comment and clarify the OP's premise. I wasn't aware that I was violating any T&C's.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join