It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

: Ben Carson Can’t Name Even One Ally Of The United States

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Similar idea:

"Ben Carson says there is no such thing as gravity only God's will."

Answer from the Faithful: Just because we all know that gravity exists, that its effects can be calculated, that equations both simple and complex predict actual effects in the real world ... you can't prove that is actually called gravity and not God's will.

There is no limit to which some will leap to justify the utterly irrational.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
That was just painful to watch, this man has no idea. I am glad he was very skilled in his chosen profession, but politics is not the field for him to be playing in now. Go enjoy your retirement Dr. Carson, you have earned it.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

So, in order to prove your dislike of Ben Carson is not because he's black ; You've compiled a list of other back people, and minorities you also don't like ?

I don't know man, sounds like America is still too racist for a Carson in the White House....

edit on 18-11-2015 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Taking exception to Dr. Carson's fitness for the Presidency of the United States could be a matter of racism.

However, there are multiple reasons (and more every day) to suggest that Dr. Carson, while an accomplished and apparently gifted surgeon, has a set of beliefs that are so far from what most people consider reality, that he is apparently unable to think on his feet and answer the most basic questions (that schoolchildren could answer easily) correctly, that he has, at the very least repeatedly and intentionally spoken or published material he has later admitted was not factual ... and so, while it is a simple slap-dash partisan response to claim that pointing any of these undisputed FACTS about Dr. Carson out is a racist act, it really doesn't hold any water.

At all. It's not even decent irony.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Ben Carson’s Own Advisers Admit He Doesn’t Have a Clue About Foreign Policy

It is a rare thing indeed for campaign advisers to plunge the knife into candidacies that have been at or near the top of the polls for months. Rarer still for said advisers to go on the record, using their names, in The New York Times. Yet that is where we are tonight:

Nobody has been able to sit down with him and have him get one iota of intelligent information about the Middle East," Duane R. Clarridge, a top adviser to Mr. Carson on terrorism and national security, said in an interview. He also said Mr. Carson needed weekly conference calls briefing him on foreign policy so “we can make him smart

When people do things like running for congress, running for county clerk, for the county DA, or even dog catcher, let alone running for president, wouldn’t they take time and study and learn something of the job?

Anybody who would vote for this man for president is really doing a strange thing, to say the least

I want to be nice here but how does anyone justify voting for an entirely ignorant man for president?

Sure he may be a great doctor, a great father, and he may be altogether a nice guy, or whatever but he is clueless on what it entails to be a president

Even presidents who know foreign policy and economics can make a bad president what makes people think an ignorant man is going to make a good president who wont even take the time to study for the endeavor of running for president?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Will, you know what racism feels like, right? You're certainly not a right or left wing extremist.

Do you feel any racist or prejudicial feelings when you're discussing Dr. Carson's antics?

Or do you feel like you're merely stating obvious facts that almost anyone not a "true believer" should be able to see on their own?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

US allies are running thin today

maybe its because "you've had a few shots at Iraq a few in Afghanistan mate...you didnt share the loot/plunder or allow us to ship drugs back in body bags or give our countries firms any contracts in "rebuilding""...why should we further burden our taxpayers and not get payback"

"where's our Swiss numbered bank accounts?" I hear the Allies politicians crying

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Don't confuse those who laugh at the US, put up with the world domination or are not self proclaimed enemies to be allies.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Will, you know what racism feels like, right? You're certainly not a right or left wing extremist.

Do you feel any racist or prejudicial feelings when you're discussing Dr. Carson's antics?

Or do you feel like you're merely stating obvious facts that almost anyone not a "true believer" should be able to see on their own?

Talking about Ben Carson it would be impossible for me to be racist since I am multiracial and black is one of them

When discussing Carson all I feel is bad for a person who runs for president and doesn't even prepare to study for the job.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What transition is the uk in, surely we are a close ally along with France we are the main countries involved with the usa

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

To be fair what US President ever has?

Foreign policy for the USA has been Random at best. At worst it boild down to:
A) Countrys we bomb .
B) Countrys we sell weapons too.
C) Countrys we Bomb and sell Weapons too.
D) countrys we would like to bomb but cant cause we would get fecking nuked.
edit on 25-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
coalition against ISIS? Why are we worried about a civil war in syria again?

Does any western country feel a threat from "ISIS". no.

Would be easy pickings for another countries politicians to score some points bashing carson about saying they would attack ISIS with the US.

was a doomed question.

If he would have said UK, either Cameron or Labor would have taken him to the shed for a couple points in the polls. Then this thread would be about how carson is bad at international relations.
I don't even like the guy.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

To be fair what US President ever has?

Foreign policy for the USA has been Random at best. At worst it boild down to:
A) Countrys we bomb .
B) Countrys we sell weapons too.
C) Countrys we Bomb and sell Weapons too.
D) countrys we would like to bomb but cant cause we would get fecking nuked.

You study the rudiments, the basic issues so one doesn’t look like a fool.

Not knowing what the debt ceiling is and little about foreign policy is not acceptable.

So a few months before the election season starts you take a few weeks and brainstorm as much as you have to--in order to present a reasonable amount of knowledge of the job

You just don’t go out there and look like a jackass and then offers his character as his main attribute for the job even though the fact that he doesn’t learn the basics is a sign of bad character.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Some European IOUs are worthless.
He probably didn't answer because it wasn't and easy one to cover.
If you asked me the same question I would answer none because I DON'T know the situation in it's entirety yet.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Some European IOUs are worthless.
He probably didn't answer because it wasn't and easy one to cover.
If you asked me the same question I would answer none because I DON'T know the situation in it's entirety yet.

Not all.

The UK has ALWAYS paid its debts......ALWAYS.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

UK isn't European to me,it's Anglo....but yeah of course not.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join