It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go on America, vote this clown in....I double dare ya.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

AND, Hillary will be President, despite the email bs and server bs. Ask TPTB, why vote at all?

Will it be a Cigar or a B.O.B?
edit on 2015-11-15T14:09:16-06:002015Sun, 15 Nov 2015 14:09:16 -0600bSunday0911America/Chicago152 by corblimeyguvnor because: sarcasm

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Buuhaa lol I saw that the other day. He's a mad man

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

The frightening thing this about the video is the idiots cheering his every word in the background. That's the America the world and IS gets to see.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Please dont dare them. Please dont as they actually will just to spit us and the world.

Though to be fair I dont fancy the other candidates on offer either.

He has my vote

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

The man's a monster. Just look at the way he treated the locals when he trashed the Menie dunes to build a golf course. He has no respect.

He was building his golf course around the same time Ian Wood was trying to destroy the green heart of Aberdeen, Union Terrace Gardens, and replace them with a concrete monstrosity. I've always suspected the two projects had some secret connection.

www.salon.com...

. . . continue to tell the story of what was happening in Scotland, because, despite having had the first film on the BBC, where there is a real backlash against Donald Trump, his organization, and the way they had treated those local people, I was so shocked to find that that treatment was continuing, even after that. So 90 year-old Molly Forbes still didn’t have a proper working water supply several years after Donald Trump’s work was cut off while building the golf course, and there were still mounds of earth being built next to the residents’ homes and Donald Trump was telling the media that he was treating them well.

In Scotland, he claimed that he was going to be creating 6,000 jobs, and he invested one and a half billion dollars into what he claimed was going to be the greatest golf course in the world. Now, that was 10 years ago, and to date we have one golf course built, we have less than 200 jobs created, we have tens of millions of dollars having been invested, and not the $1.5 billion — which was such a stupid number under any scrutiny. But the Scottish government believed his promises, and that’s also part of the problem with this whole thing, because we look to our governments to protect us from these kinds of developments, and the Scottish government completely failed in this case to protect a site of special scientific interest, which was supposed to be protected for future generations to enjoy, and that’s now been lost because of the golf course built there.

www.documentscotland.com...
edit on 15 11 2015 by Kester because: add link

edit on 15 11 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 15 11 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Don't worry/ worry. It's gonna be Hilary. Trump is just there to make her look better. But if he does win the helm by some freak stroke of weirdness...Run!

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I thought you were talking about Dubya.

Dubya Trump?....Jesus man, that would be the anti christ in the making if those two had a love child.
edit on 15-11-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: FlySolo

The frightening thing this about the video is the idiots cheering his every word in the background. That's the America the world and IS gets to see.

Yep. People always compare the world to Idiocracy but I never fully thought it applicable until I saw Trump rise in popularity. I always thought better of my fellow Americans. Thought they were smarter than voting for what amounts to Biff Tannen. It's so surreal. Dreamlike.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
If history tells us anything about US elections it tells us more about the mind set of the average voter within America at present. It tells us more about the intelligence of your average American than it does the utter scum it elects...I'm literally stuck for words here.... WTF..

Really America,? are you seriously considering this guy as a potential world leader.?

If it comes to pass that this...this...this....This #@*##@ *@@###ing ###%$ole gets power then god help us all.

Depends on who wins the democratic nomination.

Any... and I mean ANY other candidate is better than Hillary. Including Donald Trump.

Y'know what's shocking? The fact that Hillary is allowed to run at all.

You're worried about Donald Trump, an accomplished businessman... but you're not worried about the criminal psychopath Clinton?? You do realize they are the exact same person, basically? Trump is running to make the GOP look terrible so Clinton can easily win.
edit on 15-11-2015 by OhOkYeah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

as i said, would change be a bad thing? madmen v lunatics who don't represent the people, you will vote anyways

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

as i said, would change be a bad thing? madmen v lunatics who don't represent the people, you will vote anyways

"Change" is a neutral concept.

It's not like change is inherently good if that change is a belligerent regression of reasonable leadership.

I think Honey Boo Boo would bring change as president, as well.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Can't be worse than the last (current) clown.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I've always agreed with your comments here, but this time I'm a little nervous.

*Snaps out of it* Nah your right. Americans won't seriously elect him.

Schuyler, if we should go to war in the next four years, who do you think would be the best "war" President?

That might be a good thread for now - who would make the best war President? Anybody wants the idea do it. I'm too tired and don't make threads.

But what do you guys think? Who?

edit on 11/15/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Whoever POTUS = Status Quo

It doesn't matter who is POTUS because they all do as they are told.

Elections are just to fool the masses into thinking they elect a POTUS.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The good news is no matter who wins it will expedite the total annihilation of the planet and "all" its inhabitants-

You don't really want to keep going on like this do you?

Sincerely
Satan
God
100% Good
100% Evil

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

"Change" is a neutral concept.

It's not like change is inherently good if that change is a belligerent regression of reasonable leadership.

I think Honey Boo Boo would bring change as president, as well.

Honey Boo Boo is first choice then, who said it would be good? it would certainly be a change from this political stalemate, as for your belligerent regression of reasonable leadership, i guess you think the norm is the norm, bring on the norm ....... he was in cheer's wasn't he? better than congress or parliament if you ask me

Just saying, no one has to agree

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
he should build a practice wall around missouri. although i was born in the STL i have no desire to go back ever.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Can't be any worse than Bernie or Hillary.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I don't think I could personally imagine this

Trump is just a salesman...
edit on 15-11-2015 by TheAmazingYeti because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2015 by TheAmazingYeti because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11
The good news is no matter who wins it will expedite the total annihilation of the planet and "all" its inhabitants-

You don't really want to keep going on like this do you?

Sincerely
Satan
God
100% Good
100% Evil

You joke of course but i'm in the "will happen" camp now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join