It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go on America, vote this clown in....I double dare ya.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I hope Trump wins. I would enjoy watching him trash every stinking left wing agenda right down to the ground. I would like to see him steam roll over every Obama program there is, because every single one is and has been all lies.

The president does not have that kind of power.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I hope Trump wins. I would enjoy watching him trash every stinking left wing agenda right down to the ground. I would like to see him steam roll over every Obama program there is, because every single one is and has been all lies.

The president does not have that kind of power.

Correct he only has the power to do as he is ordered or they will JFK him,I believe JFK was meant to be an example for other future presents that they have the power to take them out and no one being none the wiser.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

He can reverse all the phone and pen actions.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: introvert

He can reverse all the phone and pen actions.

Which amounts to very little in the grand scheme of things.

Anything of substance was passed through congress and they would be hard pressed to find anything passed that was rooted in a Left Wing agenda.

Perhaps Obamacare comes to mind, but that wasn't Leftist one bit.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: introvertht

edit on 15-11-2015 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Sorry to break this to you but...
The actors always get voted in whatever race they run in.

Ronnie- Potus
Clint - Mayor.
Arnie- Gov.
Jesse- Gov.

If Kitty Dukakis would have run instead of Mike they would have had a better shot.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
If history tells us anything about US elections it tells us more about the mind set of the average voter within America at present. It tells us more about the intelligence of your average American than it does the utter scum it elects...I'm literally stuck for words here.... WTF..

Really America,? are you seriously considering this guy as a potential world leader.?

If it comes to pass that this...this...this....This #@*##@ *@@###ing ###%$ole gets power then god help us all.

Oh it is going to happen. Yuo think Hildabeast would be better?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I like trump

I really hope he get elected and stomps all over russia and China's attempts to unsurp the western worlds new world order

This man know business, pull away from swatting Russian and Chinese proxies around the globe and concentrate on big business and the economies of the free and civilised world,

The double bonus you get with trump is he's no pussycat like Obama, he'll actually put Russia and China back in there place with a Cold War style military threat and stand off, obamas been so week with these communists and barbarians outside the gates that they're are getting braver by the day

edit on 15-11-2015 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

The double bonus you get with trump is he's no pussycat like Obama, he'll actually put Russia and China back in there place with a military threat and stand off, obamas been so week these communists are getting braver by the day

You mean he will start WW3

I agree... You guys vote Trump in and we're all screwed

It will be like an episode of south park... Walls going up to block the Canadians out...

Shoot Mexicans on site... lol

edit on 15-11-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: TritonTaranis

The double bonus you get with trump is he's no pussycat like Obama, he'll actually put Russia and China back in there place with a military threat and stand off, obamas been so week these communists are getting braver by the day

You mean he will start WW3

I agree... You guys vote Trump in and we're all screwed

It will be like an episode of south park... Walls going up to block the Canadians out...

Shoot Mexicans on site... lol

I have no idea what you're talking about... were clearly miles apart on this one

Nobody will start a hot WWIII, at least not until the lasers systems and rail guns have 100% accuracy against ICBMs

But we're working on it, and this class is inevitable

edit on 15-11-2015 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Trump is far away from the presidency. Those on the right, right now are extremely unhappy with how things are going. When I say extremely unhappy I mean near revolt. Congress has gotten more and more partisan each year, and on the streets of America there's this undercurrent of hatred for "the other party" anywhere you go. I don't know if it's like this in other countries but in the US you're taking a huge risk if you say what party you belong to out loud. You may have noticed something similar on this board where so many identify as "Independent" rather than R or D because of this. The hatred is quite honestly rapidly approaching what we had during the Civil War. Just look at how Chris Christie was treated because he shook the presidents hand instead of flipping him off.

The talking heads aren't saying it yet, but the more extreme members on the right are openly talking of secession at this point. Logistically they could never pull it off because not enough of the population is on the extreme right, but if you walk down the street in any right leaning area you'll hear it get brought up in conversation.

But, like I said the people with these views are the minority (5-10%) of a party with 40% voter share. So they're about 2-4% of the total population, not nearly enough to elect someone like Trump, or Jindal, or Huckabee, or Cruz, or Rubio, or Carson (though Carson has a wider support base).

The sad part is that outside of the fringe Republicans most of America really isn't all that far apart on any issue, but the media drives this ceaseless always escalating conflict that makes people detest those who are actually very similar to them on issues.
edit on 15-11-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You do realize that right up until the moment Trump said he was running as a Republican, he was one of the most liberal Democrats around? Historically he supports huge numbers of social programs, and his preferred method to pay for them isn't just taxes, it's to confiscate money from wealthy individuals, and just go down the list until both the debt and the tax bill are paid. Essentially, an extreme form of progressive taxation to fuel Norway style social programs. That is what he has supported for the last 20 or 30 years.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Ha ha you really do believe in our electoral process ha ha !
Take your pick.

What a joke!

How naive!

Totally ignorant!

How about all the above considering the veracity of
your little fit.
edit on Rpm111515v39201500000023 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
An American idiot who bumbled, stumbled, and failed his way into pop culture, wealth , and fame.

Forrest Trump.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Yeah... Have you ever seen the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)? If not, watch 2 or 3 episodes of any of their shows (or watch some of their promos on youtube). Then it'll make sense. Like this:

Politicians like Trump are just trying to use the WWE's approach. It excites some demographics who want a "hero" for a leader instead of an administrator for a leader.

And be careful what you wish for. Remember, the bumbling "dubya" Bush was elected President twice. The first time was understandable because Gore was as inspiring as a pebble & Lieberman was a sneaky warmongering liar. But 2004 was inexcusable.

EDIT to add: Another thing to remember is that Bush campaigned in 2000 completely differently than how he governed as President. Watch this clip then think about his policies; the difference is staggering.

edit on 16-11-2015 by enlightenedservant because: added a youtube link

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

How is Obama doing? You know - the guy to whom was given the Nobel Peace Prize before he did anything - and who has killed more innocent women and children with drones than any other President, including Bush, Jr.?

What is it about Trump you don't like, exactly?

Saying he'd bomb the piss out of the Middle East shows a lack of intelligence? I beg to differ. It shows the balls that can fit only in the sack of the strongest (militarily, economically, ideologically) nation on Earth - the United States of America. Here is the difference between Muslim immigration to Europe and Muslim immigration to the U.S.

Europeans governments are patsies who cave in to every whim the Muslims demand in the name of "tolerance." Geert Wilders should be president of the EU - he's the only one I've heard who makes any sense on the issue. Of course, he's just a neo-Nazi, right?
Now, in the United States - we do establish prayer rooms and respect their right to worship, because...well that is part of what America is - a country where ANYONE may freely and safely practice their religion. However, instead of Muslims demanding we change for them, most (and I mean the VAST majority) simply assimilate to the American way of life,because- hey, it's superior and anyone living there for a while will understand that.

Besides, if you really think his plan is as simple as to "bomb the sh*t" out of them, it shows your lack of understanding. He's speaking to Americans and saying what people want to hear - it's rhetoric to fire up a crowd. You know full well if he were elected, he'd be doing the same thing all Presidents do - pander to the European banking overlords.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
If history tells us anything about US elections it tells us more about the mind set of the average voter within America at present. It tells us more about the intelligence of your average American than it does the utter scum it elects...I'm literally stuck for words here.... WTF..

Yeah, it a complete Cirque du Freaque, and Trump is one of the headliner killer klowns!
Morons vote for who that are told to vote!
Morons are easily manipulated!
That's why public school smothers independent critical thought!
edit on 16-11-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

And he will trash and burn everything else.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

Europe's advice gave Obama. Thanks, Europe.

It was between obama and McCain

Better for us a president content with screwing up the USA rather than a president that would screw up the world. ..
edit on 16-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I dont think Trump has what it takes to run the country. And sometimes, I think he is out of his mind. That having been said, I think he is a much better candidate for the presidency than obama ever was or could ever be. Trump may be a clown but I dont think he would ever intentionally do anything to damage this country or hurt the American people. After the obama administration I can not say the same about king obama. Trump may have no experience as a politician but he knows enough about the constitution and the presidency to respect the will of the people he is meant to serve. That is something obama has not demonstrated one single time in his entire political career. obama will make a lot of noise about catering to the minority who happen to agree with him, but he simply does not administer his office in accordance with the wishes of the majority of the American people. He never has and he never will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join