It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian "refugees" relocated to New Orleans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
It has nothing to do with Islam.

This whole thing is insanity.

I am aware that many Muslims are kind, caring, peaceful people. CharlieSpears comes to mind.

However this new form of radical 'tolerance', as seen in much of Europe and now spreading to the states is nothing but National suicide.

Why are these radical Muslims that want nothing to do with assimilating into the host countries culture, that openly preach 'death to the infidel', and who vow to implement sharia not put on the first boat or plane back to wherever they came from?
For instance,

There are hundreds of examples but you get the idea.
Now after the events in Paris yesterday, this can no longer be tolerated. These cancers need to be removed.
Europe needs to get realistic and wake the hell up.

If you want to fit in and are grateful for a new opportunity in a new Country, great, welcome.

Second thought is the west needs to get the hell out of the middle east. NOW. Leave, then help to repair the FUBAR condition it is in due to our pointless interventions. Maybe 5 years of financial assistance to rebuild, then say bye bye.

Let the hardcore sharia lovers and those who wish not to fit in in other countries do whatever they want in THEIR country.

IF the chaos that is bound to happen, you know, the Sunni/Shia endless battle, spills over into neighboring countries, there will be swift and decisive action taken to remove the threat.

Sadly, I don't see the Western criminal cabal ever letting Muslims rule Muslim countries.

And I don't imagine the west has the balls anymore to expel the cancers of radical Islam.

So all that to say, basically, we are so screwed.

If I could only star this 100 times.

What is the fascination with cultural suicide that the leftest have?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Wow, the links I posted about this on Facebook already do not work, they were fine earlier. I wonder if all links are being removed from the Internet.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane
Wow, the links I posted about this on Facebook already do not work, they were fine earlier. I wonder if all links are being removed from the Internet.

I would say that's affirmative.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I understand that.

That is what ISIS brings out--stupidity and ignorance

Those people are almost as bad as ISIS

Fear breeds ignorance and ignorance breeds fear

Those kinds are also opportunists and hysterics…Alex Jones types...bottom feeders

But the others who aren’t as stupid will follow things because of fear such as those who followed the Bush and Cheney group that started this all….they were duped. They should have known better but fear is powerful.

edit on 14-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
A couple people commented that; people who have negative opinions on certain groups of people are "just as bad as ISIS" or "you fear stupid people just as much as you fear ISIS" .....
REALLY??? People who do nothing but sit and form an opinion are just as bad as a group of mass murderers who create snuff films??? To say those comments are ignorant would be giving you way too much benifit of the doubt. It is an outright LIE. The same type of lies as when people compare anyone who wants to deport illegals to Hitler.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ok. I live in Nola. And heard this on the news.

www.wwl.com...

Two families. Moved here through Catholic archdiocese. Screened by the Feds. With 90 days of money. I'm not worried

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane

Apparently, this already happened prior to November 5th. Notice, there are no women and children in the photo:
powderedwigsociety.com...

They we're also set to be flown in the other locations around the U.S. Have they arrived at these other locations yet? I have no idea.
Here is the list of designated city's and addresses planned back in September:
www.scribd.com...

Syrian "refugees" relocated to New Orleans

MOving from BAN.
None of these links work and I could not find any link with the title listed here.

Culture Shock big time
1 I can hear it now.Tonight a bomb went off on a plane! Guess who was responsible? Who else, so I wia doij 6g4

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire
The reason it matters, is because Muslim laws are a complete opposite of the same constitution you speak of. Why don't you read the constitution with a list of Sharia laws next to it and see how the check list pans out.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus
Ok. I live in Nola. And heard this on the news.

www.wwl.com...

Two families. Moved here through Catholic archdiocese. Screened by the Feds. With 90 days of money. I'm not worried

Excellent. Thank you for sharing that link.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

"you fear stupid people just as much as you fear ISIS" .....
REALLY???

Yes, really.

The odds of ISIS coming to my area and committing an act of terrorism is very small. It's something we need to keep an eye on, but it doesn't pose much of a risk at the moment.

On the other hand, we have these "unintelligent" people in our communities and forums whipping-up fear and hatred against Muslims and refugees. It is much more likely that one of these people that fall for the fear and propaganda will reach a boiling point and may lash-out against Muslims here in America.

It happened after 911, did it not?

So you will have to excuse me if I feel the more immediate threat comes from ignorant people that spread lies like "Obama is a Muslim", "it's open season", "Obama will quietly bus them around the US" and "Sharia law is coming to the US", than from refugees and Muslims. We actually have precedence for that.

Honestly, how am I or anyone else for that matter, supposed to take this seriously when not only do you create a thread with false information, but also when people say dumb things like I listed above? You're not making a good point or educating anyone. You're insulting our intelligence.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

More people should start listening to you. From here on out I certainly will.
Excellent perspective.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

yeah, introvert rocks. Good call, angeldoll.
bump

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Brilliant post there, stosh.
We've found common ground.

I'm seriously conflicted about this whole thing (as if my opinion will influence the outcome in any way....nono, I have children and potential grandchildren to think about)....

And the second half of my own life. Can't we all just get along?

*sad*

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Can we please HOAX or LOL this now?

Syrian refugees beginning to arrive in New Orleans

NEW ORLEANS, LA (WVUE) -
The flood of refugees migrating from the terror in Syria and Afghanistan has begun to have a trickle effect in the New Orleans area.

"We had served two families, we're expecting one more soon, and we do not know how many more, but we expect more," said Martin Gutierrez of Catholic Charities, which is part of the Archidiocese of New Orleans.

Not 10,000 but two families.

Not all men.

Also, pay particular attention to the video footage too, which show plenty of women and children fleeing.

edit on 11/15/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Two families have been settled in N.O. The others will be distributed to undisclosed locations throughout the U.S.

It looks like they are trying to spread our refugees around so we won't have segregated areas as in other countries.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Two families have been settled in N.O. The others will be distributed to undisclosed locations throughout the U.S.

It looks like they are trying to spread our refugees around so we won't have segregated areas as in other countries.

Just as they did with the refugees of WWII, they try to reunite family and friends, and if there are none, they help. This is hardly the mass invasion these filthy lying rags made it out to be. They should be ashamed. Very ashamed. And so should anyone who fell for it and spread their lies.

In addition, a lot of the sources, the ones in the OP and the ones I captured screenshots of are GONE now as well. Because they were LIES.

So this belongs in LOL at least.
edit on 11/15/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It actually states "We have recieved Two families, we expect more, we don't know how many more"

It also states:
"We do not have the time or resources to check every single person, “It’s going to be the 18- to 45-year-old male for the most part,” he said. “It’s a percentage game. It’s not fail-safe, but it’s a percentage game.”

But remember folks, we have to be successful 100 percent of the time. They only need to be successful once.

“It is part of our Christian faith to welcome the stranger,” said Gutierrez.”

And yes that is true. But it is part of the Islamic faith to subdue and kill infidels.

I don’t know what you think, but none of this is making me feel secure. When the enemy tells you exactly what they’re going to do, does it, and in one night you have 129 people dead and 352 wounded, isn’t it time to take them seriously? Oh and don’t forget…they just blew up an airliner too.

Just because tons are not arriving at one location all at once, with cameras all conveniently ready to roll and catch the process, does not disprove anything. If anything, it brings some factual truth, refugees really are arriving, they are not all going to be complete families. It is possible they have separated the families and the singles into groups, especially in light of what just happened, knowing everyone is up in arms over this. It is already confirmed that they were planning to bring many more before the Paris attacks. Where are all the single men? Do you believe there are none here? Perhaps they are going about it in a more PR friendly (secretive) fashion. Let's just hope and pray we don't end up with ISIS ANYWHERE at all of the locations mentioned. The links worked originally, they don't work now? Because, obviously someone did not like the list of complete locations all over the U.S. Being posted and scrutinized, or the sites were overloaded. All we can do now is watch and see what happens.
edit on 16-11-2015 by 222mockingbirdlane because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2015 by 222mockingbirdlane because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

"We do not have the time or resources to check every single person, “It’s going to be the 18- to 45-year-old male for the most part,” he said. “It’s a percentage game. It’s not fail-safe, but it’s a percentage game.”

According to the White House, all U.S. refugees have been taken from the UN list of 80,000 vetted refugees. They have said any we get will be taken from that list.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join