It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian "refugees" relocated to New Orleans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

You stated your opinion of the "HuffPo" readers. To wit:

This is a perfect summary of the insanity that has infected the minds of our "less logical" population (mainly of the HuffPo mindset).

Not a "fact."

Your opinion.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

And you were right. It was in Europe. That photo in the OP that you were commenting on. Just pointing that out.

Oh, and when I insult you, dollink, you'll know it. A rag is a newspaper, or, these days, a website, typically one that's full of sh*t.
edit on 11/14/2015 by ~Lucidity because: added rag definition

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
I don't have a problem with religious people, for the most part, but religion itself is different. It keeps people divided, but unfortunately, most people are too willfully ignorant or blissful to look outside their belief system, and sustain to it. Which is fine and dandy, but again, shouldn't hold any office.

People preach about "killing unborn babies is against God," yet don't even stutter when told about homelessness, starvation, poverty, etc etc.

What a joke, but I'm getting way off topic now, so I'll end it here. Point is, the Consitition protects those in government positions no matter their religion. Doesn't matter what dragontale is yours, they're all protected.

Yes, you are way off topic and I'd sure like to argue your point of view but it'll likely be deleted as "post drift". So, with that at risk, I'll just say that you don't really understand a garden variety Christian at all. Many are very caring to a fault.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Some of you guys, and gals, are taking this to nutter territory. You really need to step away from the propaganda and get a fricken grip.

I fear the unintelligent more than I fear ISIS.

I see your point but people are afraid…a human frailty

We have to also be understanding of the human condition

First, a group like ISIS is the essence of unintelligence…they breed what they are

My first Muslim teacher use to say to me

“There’s one thing man fears most. Pain and the fear of pain

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane

Apparently, this already happened prior to November 5th. Notice, there are no women and children in the photo:
powderedwigsociety.com...

They we're also set to be flown in the other locations around the U.S. Have they arrived at these other locations yet? I have no idea.
Here is the list of designated city's and addresses planned back in September:
www.scribd.com...

Syrian "refugees" relocated to New Orleans

I bet they just fall in love with the charm of Bourbon Street"
edit on 14-11-2015 by SergeantSmoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Do you think all the refugees went through facial recognition program when they arrived and have their fingerprints and dna sample taken? In here average joes they have found terrorists among asylum seekers using facial recognition programs internet have.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

My comment was not directed towards anyone expressing fear. It was towards those that are saying stupid crap.

"Obama is a Muslim"
"This is a plot to take our guns"
"FEMA CAMPS!"
"Where's me hunting licence"

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You forgot to add,

"HILARYZS REBELZ R HERE!!11!"

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

No, the way we do it in the good ole US of A is to not even land the planes they come over in. We just give them parachutes and a juice box and shove them out of the plane. Then wherever they land, they are free to wander around freely, even into a gun store and trade their fancy watches for weapons and ammo. That is, if a good guy with a gun doesn't get them first!
edit on 11/14/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Willtell
"Where's me hunting licence"

I actually enjoyed that one and starred it. Lets be realistic though, this is America. These refugees are just going to get along and enjoy what we have to offer here. Specifically, a stable government and economy, and there has to be something on TV they like. Louisiana is a very well armed state, and many citizens dutifully open carry as per my observations driving through a handful of times.

Even if a few radicals get through, I am certain they will hesitate to carry out any hidden plans knowing how quickly they may get cut down by a watchful citizen. Unless of course they pick a school, church, or the other typical "gun free is violence free" safe zones. Then I suppose we would have to wait for emergency respondents to clean up the aftermath.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with Islam.

This whole thing is insanity.

I am aware that many Muslims are kind, caring, peaceful people. CharlieSpears comes to mind.

However this new form of radical 'tolerance', as seen in much of Europe and now spreading to the states is nothing but National suicide.

Why are these radical Muslims that want nothing to do with assimilating into the host countries culture, that openly preach 'death to the infidel', and who vow to implement sharia not put on the first boat or plane back to wherever they came from?
For instance,

There are hundreds of examples but you get the idea.
Now after the events in Paris yesterday, this can no longer be tolerated. These cancers need to be removed.
Europe needs to get realistic and wake the hell up.

If you want to fit in and are grateful for a new opportunity in a new Country, great, welcome.

Second thought is the west needs to get the hell out of the middle east. NOW. Leave, then help to repair the FUBAR condition it is in due to our pointless interventions. Maybe 5 years of financial assistance to rebuild, then say bye bye.

Let the hardcore sharia lovers and those who wish not to fit in in other countries do whatever they want in THEIR country.

IF the chaos that is bound to happen, you know, the Sunni/Shia endless battle, spills over into neighboring countries, there will be swift and decisive action taken to remove the threat.

Sadly, I don't see the Western criminal cabal ever letting Muslims rule Muslim countries.

And I don't imagine the west has the balls anymore to expel the cancers of radical Islam.

So all that to say, basically, we are so screwed.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Boston Bombers did not intergrade well and were able to cause huge damage. Sure one of them was almost like any who likes to go out and have fun.. then it needs only one to turn another one radical.
edit on 14-11-2015 by dollukka because: i hate my keyboard.. argh

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane
None of the links work for me. Would like to see the picture and article.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Very interesting video, thanks for posting. I had to watch it twice because I was getting a little confused to what she was saying about Muslims - Mohamed and Islam. I would strongly suggest anyone who wants a quick course on Islam to take the time and watch this video. This women seems extremely knowledgeable about the Islamic religion. I think people would be very surprised in what she says.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

edit on 14-11-2015 by DelegateZero88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

even with a home pressure cooker that was not used in accordance with manufacturers guidelines, clearly voiding the warranty, they only managed to kill what 3 people?? And they did not have the opportunity to really keep on going did they??

No no, that was stopped real fast, and body count did not reach double digits. It seems the only ones that can pull off double digit body counts in the states are mentally ill citizens who know where innocent vulnerable people are for maximum effectiveness, and the police/federal agents in the case of Waco, and other less publicized incidents of domestic suppression which are typically framed in the media as something else, if ever reported at all.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Why are these radical Muslims that want nothing to do with assimilating into the host countries culture, that openly preach 'death to the infidel', and who vow to implement sharia not put on the first boat or plane back to wherever they came from?

If I lived in Britain I would be fuming mad that their government didn't ship these radical Muslims back where they came from. That second video was simply outrageous. Free speech is one thing but to openly recruit and say you want to overthrow your host country and set-up Sharia law is TREASON!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I just love how our government can find all the money in the world for this kind of crap but can't find any to take care of our own homeless people. Lets bring in more low skilled workers from 3rd world countries, that will really help this country.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Polite Reminder

Hi People,

Just a reminder regarding the need to keep things civil and remaining within the T&Cs of the site.

Thank you

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

I looked over the whole list of cities and it appears they will be all throughout my state!

Arlington VA is extremely close to DC too. As is Falls Church.

I didn't look at Maryland yet but, there are cities there that are close to DC too.

After what happened n France, this makes me extremely nervous.

I'm not saying they are all terrorist but, why risk it?

Especially after looking at the photo. If it was full of women and children, I wouldn't be as concerned.

Look on the bright side, Mr. Rainy cloud...maybe only 10% of Obama's 10,000 Syrian refugees will actually be ISIS mass-murderers.

Even if it was 0.5%, that's still 50. 8 people killed over 150 in Paris. You do the math.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join