It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Muslim terrorists keep attacking us?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

You can't see beyond your own religious delusion, Muslim this and Islam that. You don't even see that just now Kerry hijacked this tragedy (again) to point the way to Syria. They had a big meeting and the US really wants Assad to go, now.

Period.

You play like you don't understand what you are trying to distract through religious this and that. The issue is "regime change" (coup) and subjugation of another Middle Eastern nation, for oil.

You think they mind much (US) bombing the crap out of their towns and murdering their families? Look at what just happened in France.

Just before he started shooting dude said, "This is for Syria".

Climb down from your anti Muslim soap box son, this is ATS. We don't buy the main stream rhetoric here.

By the way, welcome to the site.

The motto is "Deny Ignorance".
edit on 14-11-2015 by intrptr because: (US)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
Everyone keeps wanting to over complicate answers to this question with answers about our economic policy in the middle East or support of Israel or our presence in the middle East. Really it is a very short answer. They hate and want to kill us because we are not Muslim. That's it ,end of story. If we had completely kept ourselves out of anything to do with them they would still hate and want to kill us.

They kill more Muslims than non-Muslims.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Everyone keeps wanting to over complicate answers to this question with answers about our economic policy in the middle East or support of Israel or our presence in the middle East. Really it is a very short answer. They hate and want to kill us because we are not Muslim. That's it ,end of story. If we had completely kept ourselves out of anything to do with them they would still hate and want to kill us.

You know I have spent about a decade researching and studding Islamic terrorism, by that i do not mean as a keyboard warrior I mean I have actually spent time reading the academic literature, reading the history of this phenomenon in depth and even taking some university level study into the topic. I say this not to sound arrogant but rather to let you know that when i say you obviously do not know what you are talking about i say it as someone who clearly has more informed views on this.

If you truly understood this threat you would not be so quick to simplify it so harshly.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
My theory is this. First I know a few Muslims personally. Very kind, intelligent smart peaceful, USA loving people. It's a small sample size but it shows that you can't generalize all Muslims. Some are actually nice peaceful people that don't want to kill you.

The older a religion is the less violent it becomes. Judaism used to be very, very violent. Just read the old testament! Christians used to be very violent. Look what they did in the Crusades and the Salem which trials and the inquisition and on and on and on. Both of these religions have aged and become, overall, less extremeist and more peaceful and less violent. Islam is the newest. It hasn't aged enough or gone through the growing pains of violence yet. It will but how long?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

No. You do not get to use my posts to make your non-sensical points. Your posts do nothing except spread ignorance and highlight your complete lack of knowledge of history and global politics and economics.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

because we are different that it must be something we did to them, that it must be our fault. But that is not the case

So you ignore 100 years of meddling by the West in the middle east. Maybe you should read some history

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You can't see beyond your own religious delusion, Muslim this and Islam that. You don't even see that just now Kerry hijacked this tragedy (again) to point the way to Syria. They had a big meeting and the US really wants Assad to go, now.

Period.

You play like you don't understand what you are trying to distract through religious this and that. The issue is "regime change" (coup) and subjugation of another Middle Eastern nation, for oil.

You think they mind much (US) bombing the crap out of their towns and murdering their families? Look at what just happened in France.

Just before he started shooting dude said, "This is for Syria".

Climb down from your anti Muslim soap box son, this is ATS. We don't buy the main stream rhetoric here.

By the way, welcome to the site.

The motto is "Deny Ignorance".

What part of " I Am Not Religious" don't you get. I am atheist but I am not blind to what is going on in a religion either. As long as we as a species believe in fairy tales that we call religion we are screwed. But I am also not blind to the fact that one religion more than all the others seems to be the most violent one. And if it is about hating policies again, as I have said before, what have the French done lately to piss these guys off they have been relatively neutral and accepting of Muslims and still get attacked .Using your logic of they are mad at regime change this would have happened in the US but it happened in France so your point is kind of moot.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Why do Muslim terrorists keep attacking us?

Because they love death

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

because we are different that it must be something we did to them, that it must be our fault. But that is not the case

So you ignore 100 years of meddling by the West in the middle east. Maybe you should read some history

I am very well read in history thank you. You can choose to be blind to the fact that are being presented to you on a daily basis that's up to youu

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I am very well read in history thank you. You can choose to be blind to the fact that are being presented to you on a daily basis that's up to youu

Can you explain why they kill so many fellow Muslims?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn

No. You do not get to use my posts to make your non-sensical points. Your posts do nothing except spread ignorance and highlight your complete lack of knowledge of history and global politics and economics.

I use your post as an example of the anger exhibited on the other side that they are willing to kill innocent people for no reason.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yossarian

They love to kill and die

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Sure I can, although I am getting tired of repeating myself and becoming a skipping record. They kill other Muslims because they don't worship Islam the same way that they do . It is the same reason they kill Westerners because we don't believe in the religion that they do.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Maybe you think geocentrically I don't. When I speak of them attacking us I am speaking of Muslims attacking non Muslim.

So you start a thread and yet want no real discussion...I see...I'm out of here!

Really it is a very short answer. They hate and want to kill us because we are not Muslim. That's it ,end of story. If we had completely kept ourselves out of anything to do with them they would still hate and want to kill us.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You know I have spent about a decade researching and studding Islamic terrorism, by that i do not mean as a keyboard warrior I mean I have actually spent time reading the academic literature, reading the history of this phenomenon in depth and even taking some university level study into the topic. I say this not to sound arrogant but rather to let you know that when i say you obviously do not know what you are talking about i say it as someone who clearly has more informed views on this.

If you truly understood this threat you would not be so quick to simplify it so harshly.

I have studied extensively Islam ,Christianity ,Judaism ,Hinduism and Buddhism so you can get off your high horse that you are so well studied ,so am I. And my point remains, no other religion ,while they have had people commit violence in their name has at its core violence.

link   

The fact that you use the phrase "innocent people for no reason" shows you are EXACTLY the type of person I described in my original post in this thread. NOTHING happens without a reason. And the REASON is not their religion.

link   

As long as we as a species believe in fairy tales that we call religion we are screwed. But I am also not blind to the fact that one religion more than all the others seems to be the most violent one.

It "seems to be" that way because the main stream news tells us this over and over.

Dropping bombs from ten thousand feet and strapping on bomb vests is equally violent, murderous and deceptive.

It doesn't matter what God the warmongers claim to worship.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Maybe you think geocentrically I don't. When I speak of them attacking us I am speaking of Muslims attacking non Muslim.

So you start a thread and yet want no real discussion...I see...I'm out of here!

Really it is a very short answer. They hate and want to kill us because we are not Muslim. That's it ,end of story. If we had completely kept ourselves out of anything to do with them they would still hate and want to kill us.

Last I checked I am partaking in real discussion starting a thread and not wanting to have real discussion would have been me starting a thread and you not seeing me in it anymore. But you can choose to put your head in the sand or run away that's up to you.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Sure I can, although I am getting tired of repeating myself and becoming a skipping record. They kill other Muslims because they don't worship Islam the same way that they do . It is the same reason they kill Westerners because we don't believe in the religion that they do.

Right, so they are not just killing Westerners for not being Muslim. They are killing people who don't live up to their standards. Don't pick and choose elements to make your point.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn

The fact that you use the phrase "innocent people for no reason" shows you are EXACTLY the type of person I described in my original post in this thread. NOTHING happens without a reason. And the REASON is not their religion.

The reason is their religion, the reason is that the Quran says to kill infidels where they stand their religion preaches convert all non believers. And as far as innocent people are you telling me all those people that were killed in Paris ,France or in the World Trade Center were all guilty of something ?That they were not innocent people just out on a Friday night trying to live their life

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join