It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Muslim terrorists keep attacking us?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yossarian

originally posted by: norhoc

originally posted by: Yossarian

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: norhoc

because we are different that it must be something we did to them, that it must be our fault. But that is not the case

So you ignore 100 years of meddling by the West in the middle east. Maybe you should read some history

I am very well read in history thank you. You can choose to be blind to the fact that are being presented to you on a daily basis that's up to youu

Can you explain why they kill so many fellow Muslims?

Sure I can, although I am getting tired of repeating myself and becoming a skipping record. They kill other Muslims because they don't worship Islam the same way that they do . It is the same reason they kill Westerners because we don't believe in the religion that they do.

Right, so they are not just killing Westerners for not being Muslim. They are killing people who don't live up to their standards. Don't pick and choose elements to make your point.

I have maintained the same point from the start .Muslims do not like people that do not believe the way they do whether it be another Muslim, as you call them ,that they kill or a Westerner. They don't view the other Muslims as Muslims because they don't believe the way they do which has been my point all

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

how can people say we need to just leave their land, when there are 2 other religions that were there long before Islam was around.

Land or lands? Which countries are you talking about - the Babylonian empire preceded Greeks Hebrews Christianity...
you cant keep throwing mud around hoping some will stick. What exactly are you trying to say - you're all over the place.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Again, no. You don't get to try to twist YOUR words into making it seem as if I implied the victims somehow deserved their fate or were guilty of something.

If you had actually studied the things you claim to have studied you would know how wrong you are.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn

The fact that you use the phrase "innocent people for no reason" shows you are EXACTLY the type of person I described in my original post in this thread. NOTHING happens without a reason. And the REASON is not their religion.

The reason is their religion, the reason is that the Quran says to kill infidels where they stand their religion preaches convert all non believers. And as far as innocent people are you telling me all those people that were killed in Paris ,France or in the World Trade Center were all guilty of something ?That they were not innocent people just out on a Friday night trying to live their life

Their religion is just a cover up, they are obsessed with death and darkness, that's why they kill themselves and others.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Again, no. You don't get to try to twist YOUR words into making it seem as if I implied the victims somehow deserved their fate or were guilty of something.

If you had actually studied the things you claim to have studied you would know how wrong you are.

I'm using your own logic. In your post you took issue with me referencing the people that were killed in Paris as innocent people that did nothing by saying ,the fact that I think that they were innocent people shows my ignorance or delusion or whatever word you used and then went on to say everything happens for a reason so you are implying the people in Paris were not innocent people so don't twist your words now that you got called out on it

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

how can people say we need to just leave their land, when there are 2 other religions that were there long before Islam was around.

Land or lands? Which countries are you talking about - the Babylonian empire preceded Greeks Hebrews Christianity...
you cant keep throwing mud around hoping some will stick. What exactly are you trying to say - you're all over the place.

Ask the Muslim people that keep chanting for us to leave their lands what lands I'm talking about that's their words not mine

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Everyone keeps wanting to over complicate answers to this question with answers about our economic policy in the middle East or support of Israel or our presence in the middle East. Really it is a very short answer. They hate and want to kill us because we are not Muslim. That's it ,end of story. If we had completely kept ourselves out of anything to do with them they would still hate and want to kill us.

You know I have spent about a decade researching and studding Islamic terrorism, by that i do not mean as a keyboard warrior I mean I have actually spent time reading the academic literature, reading the history of this phenomenon in depth and even taking some university level study into the topic. I say this not to sound arrogant but rather to let you know that when i say you obviously do not know what you are talking about i say it as someone who clearly has more informed views on this.

If you truly understood this threat you would not be so quick to simplify it so harshly.

I have studied extensively Islam ,Christianity ,Judaism ,Hinduism and Buddhism so you can get off your high horse that you are so well studied ,so am I. And my point remains, no other religion ,while they have had people commit violence in their name has at its core violence.

I know i shouldn't but i read that and i burst out laughing.

The notion that you could over simplify such a complex issue then tell me that you have extensively studied it is a oxymoron if ever i have seen one. Islamic terrorism is a massively complex political socio-economic that to say "they hate us because we are not Muslim" is almost the definition of ignorance on this subject.

Now yes i know you like everyone else does not like to be called out on their own ignorance and you will insist that you have a in-depth understanding of the subject of Islamic terrorism. You might even want to try to show off a little bit by doing some google fact searching just so you can awe us all with your extensive knowledge on the subject.

But at the end of the day anyone who tries to simplify this the way you do obviously has not understanding of the complex nature of terrorism.

Please do yourself a favour and actually to the time to really research this a little bit more before making such ignorant claims then trying to stick by them as if you are some kind of authority on a subject that you quite obviously know nothing about.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
We need to go back on about 60 years of middle east policy and oh yeah we stick our butts into their wars. Good ole boy Bush made it even worse, Obama had continued the same bad ME policies. Leave them alone to their own inflicted misery and protect our own boarders. They want exactly what we are giving them war and victims.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Last I checked I am partaking in real discussion

And yet these are your words, you cant limit the discussion and not include geo-politics. Whats so hard to understand about your close mindedness?

Maybe you think geocentrically I don't

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

My exact words can be seen in this thread. They are written in text on the Internet. Its this thing powered by 1's and 0's...nevermind. As anyone can look back a page and see I quoted your phrase and made issue for the rest of the post about the part where you said "for no reason". There is a reason Norhoc and it has nothing to do with Allah!
edit on 11/14/15 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Ask the Muslim people that keep chanting for us to leave their lands what lands I'm talking about that's their words not mine

Like I said, you are close minded and evasive when I seek clarification, and conveniently miss the point I made

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
they won't be happy until they are glass.. #peaceandglass
Sand and a nuke = glass, from which peace will rise...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I am not a religious person,but, how can people say we need to just leave their land, when there are 2 other religions that were there long before Islam was around. What gives them claim over Jews or Christians? Again I am not religious at all but I am able to look at all sides. If you honestly believe if we just left "their lands" they would not attack non Muslims when it says in the Quran to attack and defeat non believers where they stand then you are to naive to debate with.

So where exactly do YOU call home? Israel? Jordan? Iraq? Syria? Where, in the Middle East, are you from? Which country is your home or homeland?

None of them, I'd wager. It's not your home, you have ZERO claim to any of the land over there. Shrouding it in "we shouldn't leave the ME because RELIGION!" is stooping to Extremist justification.

I mean get real. If you or anyone else can sit here and smash on the keyboard all day complaining about Muslims immigrating elsewhere and "ruining" the host country, the same can be said for Westerners meddling in the ME. Otherwise it's just being a hypocrite a la "I can blow up your people with laser-guided bombs, but you better not blow up MINE with suicide vests." That just means you're 2 different flavors of the Extreme end of things. And when you think about it, control & annihilation is just two of many things shared between those sides.

So think about who's ultimately trying to shape & control who & where. It's not a pretty realization, but it gives you a real good idea about why the ME can be so friggin' hostile toward Westerners.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It is true that they are Islamic fundamentalist/literalist/Salafi/Wahhabi. But they could not call themselves followers of Muhammad if Muhammad had done a better job of following the universal golden rule. They are following the bad insane part of the Quran instead of the part that more reasonable souls follow. If the teachings was perfect there would not be any way to create this Frankenstein since the teaching would have been immune to manipulation from both the Imams and the western political hegemony.

Islam will be used as a tool for the dark ones until the people of this religion choose that enough is enough and change so that they cannot be manipulated.
edit on 14-11-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Japan, Vietnam, Korea, China, Russia—all of whom were at war with Western forces, and none of whom resorted to terrorism because they wanted revenge. I guess they have better restraint?
edit on 14-11-2015 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

In our conflict with those countries they had armies and we had armies and we fought.

In the middle east we use our vast wealth and resources to do as we see fit, we use the CIA to influence their governments, and we use drones and the air force to rain death from the sky and no amount of collateral damage is deemed unacceptable to bag a "terrorist" 99% of the world has never heard of. The situations aren't really the same.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Everyone keeps wanting to over complicate answers to this question with answers about our economic policy in the middle East or support of Israel or our presence in the middle East. Really it is a very short answer. They hate and want to kill us because we are not Muslim. That's it ,end of story. If we had completely kept ourselves out of anything to do with them they would still hate and want to kill us.

You know I have spent about a decade researching and studding Islamic terrorism, by that i do not mean as a keyboard warrior I mean I have actually spent time reading the academic literature, reading the history of this phenomenon in depth and even taking some university level study into the topic. I say this not to sound arrogant but rather to let you know that when i say you obviously do not know what you are talking about i say it as someone who clearly has more informed views on this.

If you truly understood this threat you would not be so quick to simplify it so harshly.

I have studied extensively Islam ,Christianity ,Judaism ,Hinduism and Buddhism so you can get off your high horse that you are so well studied ,so am I. And my point remains, no other religion ,while they have had people commit violence in their name has at its core violence.

I know i shouldn't but i read that and i burst out laughing.

The notion that you could over simplify such a complex issue then tell me that you have extensively studied it is a oxymoron if ever i have seen one. Islamic terrorism is a massively complex political socio-economic that to say "they hate us because we are not Muslim" is almost the definition of ignorance on this subject.

Now yes i know you like everyone else does not like to be called out on their own ignorance and you will insist that you have a in-depth understanding of the subject of Islamic terrorism. You might even want to try to show off a little bit by doing some google fact searching just so you can awe us all with your extensive knowledge on the subject.

But at the end of the day anyone who tries to simplify this the way you do obviously has not understanding of the complex nature of terrorism.

Please do yourself a favour and actually to the time to really research this a little bit more before making such ignorant claims then trying to stick by them as if you are some kind of authority on a subject that you quite obviously know nothing about.

Must be nice in your ivory tower to cast aspersions down among us "ignorant" people. The fact you have resorted to name calling shows me your intellectual level.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

In our conflict with those countries they had armies and we had armies and we fought.

In the middle east we use our vast wealth and resources to do as we see fit, we use the CIA to influence their governments, and we use drones and the air force to rain death from the sky and no amount of collateral damage is deemed unacceptable to bag a "terrorist" 99% of the world has never heard of. The situations aren't really the same.

There is no use, these people in here are the victim crowd that believe it is everyone else's fault for Muslims blowing up and killing innocent people,both Muslim and non Muslim ,all over the world. And no matter what you say it will always be someone else's fault ,Not the perpetrators who are committing these acts.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
And with that I am out. I have a life to live in my western civilation society that is sooo evil . And I am going to commit the sin of partaking in capitalism by shopping and enjoying my life that I am apparently supposed to feel guilty for.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

And with that I am out. I have a life to live in my western civilation society that is sooo evil . And I am going to commit the sin of partaking in capitalism by shopping and enjoying my life that I am apparently supposed to feel guilty for.

You don't have to feel guilty for enjoying your life or shopping. You should feel guilty for spreading ignorant rhetoric, or for not doing your civic duty by being informed of the facts regarding the state of the world, or for doing nothing to remove the monsters responsible from office and power. They only are able to do what they do because we allow it. Thus our culpability.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join