It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Templars, Assassins, Paris...Discuss?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Me:

I'm wondering if this fascinates anyone else here as much as it does I.

Well, I'm glad we cleared that up.

Thanks for the awesome music-video thread, Everyone.

edit on 14-11-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Did you look up 13th of November? Sod the Friday bit of the equation...it is a stand alone #ty date, lots of very violent things have happened on 13/11 throughout history.

One thing, correlatory wise, came up, it is the date that the Allies took Constantinople from the Ottomans.

I suspect the Arabs may have very long memories...not that they need to, it's not as if we have ever really lifted the thumb after putting them under it...but the Syke-Picot betrayal, for starters, could be coming home to roost.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

I suspect the Arabs may have very long memories...not that they need to, it's not as if we have ever really lifted the thumb after putting them under it...

That pretty much sums up where I was going with the entire thing.

I offer you my sincerest gratitude.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
You should check out Enter Space Capsule I g e r l i n g full stop it is another illuminating music video and this 1 makes reference to Paris. Has anyone had a good look at the tower of Pisa? Very interesting to say the least.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Maybe the assissins are revived.. ?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Maybe the assissins are revived.. ?

I don't think that they ever went dormant. I think that their order represents an organisational framework which has supported an centuries-old "old-boys" network that has correlates on both sides of the fence.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I think its a group who cleans when everything is a mess.. Your name probably wont matter..

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Your name probably wont matter..

Why on earth would you say something like that to me?

P.S. ...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

not your "name" i meant in general

link   

Oh, I see.

2nd line.

link   

Is someone talking about matter and antimatter? It is a very interesting topic, specifically EMPs.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Robotswilltakeover

Was it a coincidence that "9-11" was "coincidentally" on the same day as the Battle of Vienna?

But maybe it's all just a coincidence. Move on, nothing to see here.

And 9/11 happened on 9/11? The US phone number for emergency? Why do I never hear about that?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

yeah what i remembered in math + - = -

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

General who?

That reminds me of the 13 MRI's of the World Health organisations Doctors that were contaminated. Check out Dr WHO memes on youtune.
edit on 14/11/2015 by NJE777 because: Voice ap

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm honestly just trying to lend some historical fun from a "CT" perspective.

I'm certainly not disappointed, as ATS continues to provide a continuous learning experience.

you all have been great, the "elder" you are the better, in terms of time-in-grade.

Thanks to All.

edit on 14-11-2015 by Bybyots because: Changed it to "fun", historical "fun". Goodness gracious, this sure seemd like "low-hanging-fruit" for a thread.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Fruit in another dialect is warta.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

It has since 2001 been my opinion that the whole deal in the Middle East is being played by the same players as somewhere around 1000 years ago: The Templars and The Assassins.

I agree.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
However, if France attacks Syria, then it can kiss goodbye to its aircraft carrier currently off Syria's shore when Syria hits back with a Russian 'Sizzler' missiles.

France wouldn't attack what's left of Syria which is supported by Russia. It would attack the IS calculate. I doubt they have missiles capable of taking out an aircraft carrier.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

Xion snapped when she understood she was used, think they created a monster they have no control over, dont miss the release on kingdom hearts
Dont forget, in the world of magic, never place a key with a person who can create universes.. Cause she might not like the future and pull the world back fifteen centuries..

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I reckon you might be on to it. There was no reverb with the explosion. I think it's apt of you to have put the boom booms together when the explosion didnt have reverb.
edit on 15/11/2015 by NJE777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join