It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
a reply to: haman10

You know that those refugees in Iran are their people .. well in terms of faith .. and Iran is funding the terror.

Your comment is baloney.

You Huckabee? Cause only him or a complete moron blames Iran for ISiS as they are mortal enemys!

Look at saudi arabia if you want to blame someone! You know the guys that gave us Al quieda!
edit on 15-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Why Does the U.S. Support Saudi Arabia, A Country Which Hosts and Finances Islamic Terrorism? On Behalf of Washington?

Well that is a load of CRAP.

The short answer is the enemy of my enemy is my 'friend'.

Of course that is something the US government, and western governments, and MIDDLE EASTERN governments have been doing long before there ever was a US.

Saudi Arabia doesn't do that on behalf of Washington.

They do that on behalf of Saudi Aramco.

Then Russia and China CNPC and Gazprom are not going to miss out on the oil revenue.

And neither is NIOC. That's the National Iranian Oil Company.

Say hello to four of the 'seven sisters'.

ISIS is nothing, but Saudi's version of black water. The Sunni side.

The Shia have their useful idiots too.

But hey 'blame' the US.

So the west is completely blame free then? And our best buds Saudi Arabia?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

So what is your take as a Iranian on that? Civilized world .

Who me ? i wouldn't know . i don't live in the civilized world .

my comments don't matter .

Civilized = 300 years of history and bombing the whole world , participating in 2 world wars , attacking most of the countries on planet earth , bullying others and killing millions upon millions of innocents throughout this 300 years .

uncivilized = Oldest country on the planet with 7000 years of history , the most powerful country on earth for centuries and not a single massacre throughout her history . saving entire races from annihilation (jews) .

i'm not civilized , you are . you have F-22 , i have saeghe . a 3rd gen. F-5 rip off . you're tough . you can shoot down our airliners and get away with it .

cause you're civilized .

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

originally posted by: flyandi

You know that those refugees in Iran are their people .. well in terms of faith .. and Iran is funding the terror.

Your comment is baloney.

If I am not mistaken it is Russia along with Iran fighting ISIS in Syria. Russia provides air support, Iran provides boots on the ground. I even remembr reading about high ranking Iranian officers dying in fights against ISIS. These guys walk the talk and are doing the fighting while everyone else talks. Respect for Russia and Iran!

Well, if that merits "respect" the Kurds and the Americans are fighting, too. The Kurds are on the ground along with U.S. Special Forces and with U.S. airpower. They just took back Sinjar. I haven't heard of any recent ground gains like that by Assad and the Russians but maybe I missed it.
edit on 15-11-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

And what does your personal persecutions have to do with the killers in Paris? Life is struggle for all. The weapon does not go off without a human choosing to firing it.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I like your sarcasm.
Then again, you need it if your country is being listed as this.

edit on 15-11-2015 by Tyrion79 because: fixed link

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

And what does your personal persecutions have to do with the killers in Paris? Life is struggle for all. The weapon does not go off without a human choosing to firing it.
you're right bro . i think we're getting a little off-topic here . my apologies

Once Again , a very sad tragedy . RIP .

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

originally posted by: dollukka

So what is your take as a Iranian on that? Civilized world .

Who me ? i wouldn't know . i don't live in the civilized world .

my comments don't matter .

Civilized = 300 years of history and bombing the whole world , participating in 2 world wars , attacking most of the countries on planet earth , bullying others and killing millions upon millions of innocents throughout this 300 years .

uncivilized = Oldest country on the planet with 7000 years of history , the most powerful country on earth for centuries and not a single massacre throughout her history . saving entire races from annihilation (jews) .

i'm not civilized , you are . you have F-22 , i have saeghe . a 3rd gen. F-5 rip off . you're tough . you can shoot down our airliners and get away with it .

cause you're civilized .

Yes, we are so bad with the wars we've been involved in. You're so civilized. If you don't count the Iran - Iraaq war from 1980-1988 where hundreds of thousands people died. I just love hypocrits.

"The war is often said to have caused half a million or more deaths. The Battle Deaths Dataset, developed by a team of political scientists, estimates fatalities at more than 600,000. The Correlates of War Project, another major scholarly dataset, estimates 500,000 Iraqi dead and 750,000 Iranian dead".
kurzman.unc.edu...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Let me rephrase it with your tips how it should be.

What is your take on nuclear deal as Iranian living in uncivilized World ? When Civilized world is trying to get rid of nuclear and uncivilized Iranians were celebrating Nuclear deal.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

"We are now at a point where words end in the fight against terrorism. We are now at a stage where this should be put at the forefront," Erdogan told reporters ahead of the summit

Why is this Erdo Swine speaking such words when Turkey is the hub from where weapons flow to ISIS and the border crossing where fighters for ISIS are sent into Syria with Turkish guards winking to them.

Bottomline is to go to the root of the issue and work from there on. Talking double faced diplomacy will not lead to anywhere but chaos.

Turkey is doing for ISIS what Pakistan does for Talibian and AQ.

Does US not know this or pretends not to?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Iran - Iraaq war from 1980-1988 where hundreds of thousands people died. I just love hypocrits.

That's where the cause of today's war on terror started.

On the prodding of US, the Sunni nations likes Saudi, Kuwait, UAE, the oil rich, asked military strong Iraq to attack Iran (Shia power).

Iranians fought hard and despite all sanctions were able to gain stalemate.

Iraq had its treasury thinned out due to low oil prices of 1980s. Saddam asked Saudi, Kuwait for $40B in compensation. In return he got a reply "have all the women of Iraq prostitute themselves to earn that kind of money".

Saddam attacked Kuwait. Lost badly to US coalition. Economic sanctions remained after the war resulting in 100-200K dead each year and many more in high suffering.

AQ was formed in response to killing of these muslims. 911 happened. War on terror and after 10+ years we are still dealing with it.

Don't blame Iranian for fighting hard to protect its country from Sunni financed attacks by Saddam's Iraq.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

edit on 11jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

Iran - Iraaq war from 1980-1988 where hundreds of thousands people died. I just love hypocrits.

That's where the cause of today's war on terror started.

On the prodding of US, the Sunni nations likes Saudi, Kuwait, UAE, the oil rich, asked military strong Iraq to attack Iran (Shia power).

Iranians fought hard and despite all sanctions were able to gain stalemate.

Iraq had its treasury thinned out due to low oil prices of 1980s. Saddam asked Saudi, Kuwait for $40B in compensation. In return he got a reply "have all the women of Iraq prostitute themselves to earn that kind of money".

Saddam attacked Kuwait. Lost badly to US coalition. Economic sanctions remained after the war resulting in 100-200K dead each year and many more in high suffering.

AQ was formed in response to killing of these muslims. 911 happened. War on terror and after 10+ years we are still dealing with it.

Don't blame Iranian for fighting hard to protect its country from Sunni financed attacks by Saddam's Iraq.

Ok, then I'll blame that 'civilized' country for their involvement in 9/11. I guess they were only fighting hard again to protect their country.

"9/11 Lawsuit Reveals Iran's Direct Involvement in 9/11 Plot"
www.prnewswire.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Thanks for the laugh!

Iran is one of those 7 countries in 5 years. You know what I'm talking about? As the Saudi-connections came into the spotlight, some people gathered rather quickly to black out 'some pages'.

President Bush inexplicably censored 28 full pages of the 800-page report.

nypost.com...

Screw that alleged Iranian involvement, I don't buy this crap.
9/11 lawsuit? I chronicly dissolve into giggles when I read this kinda BS.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

hope this thread doesn't turn into a debate about guns been legal or not,

No but people are already blaming bush for it.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

bullying others and killing millions upon millions of innocents throughout this 300 years .

Most of that was from communism and fascism(which is just partial communism) .... stalin pol pot mao hitler and that is secular to boot

aside from that wars and conflicts have always been a regular part of human history. The battle at Falkirk for Scottish independence took place in 1298. militaryhistory.about.com...
edit on 15-11-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
my condolences to those affected

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's not over yet: Hundreds evacuated from Paris square
a reply to: Avicenne

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Don't be a Dick Cheney here, the War with Terror is the main reason for more terrorism. Must be a hard fact to swallow, but I wouldn't blaim DubbyU to make my point.
I would go even further and state, that you folks lost your democracy the day Kennedy died.

Civilized World ... my @ss is more civilized than the mil.-ind. complex.

edit on 15-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mrbeardo

False alarm. Somebody lit off firecrackers.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join