It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

That's where the cause of today's war on terror started.

yah as long as you don't count the Iranian hostage crisis. And Iraq was invading Iran and the US ended up backing Iraq. Only the CFR knows the endgame here.

CX

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Some complete Muppet set off firecrackers earlier whilst a huge crowd gathered at a candlelit vigil, causing them to scatter in panic (all except one guy who just stood there like a statue which was rather odd). BBC news just showed the footage.

What a complete tool. Almost a nominee for the Darwin Award.

CX.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Thanks, was about to posts that but you did it for me

I am still on Fricking edge though!

I have a huge feeling they might Strike in the UK Next as we have had such a huge influx of untracked Channel Tunnel Illeigal Immigrants and Refugees with the obvious Trojan ISIS Militants looking to score a Jihadi Attack.

I am scared it could be a school, multiple schools, a leisure center, supermarkets, Malls, maybe even large workplace office rented by different businesses.
Or even the Trains. There's very little security there, even since 7/7, especially with having many unguarded stations in the UK with sometimes no pleple there at all, and if you are lucky, a press button audio (phone calling) information/emergency box.

The UK Government is spending way more money o the health of the already rich entities of this nation, and leaving the security to security businesses, only securing these corporate buildings, while cutting police funds, causing the cancellations of physical police surveilance, actual staff, and patrols.

David Cameron's stance on Terrism and protecting the public is a huge facade.

I'll end my "Tirade" there.

That's my (current) opinion, and I am happy to change it with a reasonal responses/corrections that I can work with! I am just writing from expereince and from an observational and situational standpoint...

a reply to: Shamrock6

CX

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Footage of the scare, shows how on edge people now are.

Except that one person stood like a statue throughout it....quite odd.

news.sky.com...

CX.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

Maybe he has a disability, blind or something. We don´t know.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
a reply to: UnBreakable

Iran - Iraaq war from 1980-1988 where hundreds of thousands people died. I just love hypocrits.

That's where the cause of today's war on terror started.

You could actually argue that it started with the formation of the state of Israel if not earlier.

There has been Arabic terrorism in Europe long before this; the Munich Olympics in 1972 for example.

CX

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: CX

Maybe he has a disability, blind or something. We don´t know.

Could be, can't think of any other reason you'd stand there after recent events.

CX.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This war on terror, global terrorism, 911, AQ etc. would not have happened if US had not imposed genocidal sanctions on Iraq that killed 100K and more people each year and made 5x more suffer from hardships.

US attack on Iraq in 2003 made matters worse and gave rise to ISIS factions that came to full force and effects in Syria after 2011.

Goals of ISIS are
a) remove Iran's Shia ally Assad from Syria
b) reestablish Sunni power on (80% Shia majority) in Iraq
c) weaken Iran in any way possible
d) spread Jihad in Southern Russia and weaken Kremlin's grip on these regions

ISIS is supported by funds from Saudi Arabia, Sunni fighters from all over and provided "operational efficiencies" by Turkey.

Guess Gaddaffi's shout and cries that Libyan rebels are nothing but AQs and Jihadists did not make sense and now world is suffering from its miscalculations.

Worst part is (like in Afghanistan) these AQ, FSA, Nusra, Taliban in Afghanistan are easily converting into ISIS. US, Saudi, NATO are supporting FSA and cousins but the end effect is these factions soon join the ISIS with men and machines.

End result is western support in indirectly falling on the lap of ISIS.

Is it a problem of Geopolitical reading or winking on wrong deeds till its too late?

edit on 15-11-2015 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2015 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is one of the best response's from A Muslim that I have ever read - it is spot on ( and coming from a Muslim it can't be deemed islamaphobic as it no doubt would be, should anyone else have siad it).............

Sulaiman Daud

I want to thank well-meaning non-Muslims who, in the wake of these attacks, have emphasised that they have been carried out by a small, twisted minority. A terrorist's goal is to sow hatred and discord, and by not giving in, you are defeating their plans.

But I want to say that as a Muslim, I wish that we weren't so quick to emphasise that this has nothing to do with us. While I personally have never killed anyone and none of my friends and family have ever resorted to violence, radicalism has everything to do with Islam. And the failure to address that out of a well-intentioned commitment to tolerance is making the problem worse.

ISIS is a Muslim organisation, and it is an Islamic problem. Let me say it again to be perfectly clear. ISIS is a Muslim organisation, and they are a cancer at the heart of Islam. And the problem will not go away until Muslims confront that.

ISIS attackers scream 'Allah hu'akbar' during their attacks.
ISIS recruits cite Qur'anic verses as justification for the rape and enslavement of women.
ISIS soldiers kill archaeologists, gay men and women, and people who refuse to convert to Islam because they are blasphemers.

There are no Christians in ISIS. There are no Buddhists, Jews, Pagans, Taoists, Houngans, Catholics, Wiccans, Hindus or even Scientologists in ISIS. ISIS is a Muslim organisation and they kill in the name of Islam.

So don't say that ISIS aren't 'true Muslims' or that they are 'not really Muslims'. Like any large organisation, ISIS exists in a spectrum. You have the aimless, restless teenager who never amounted to anything in his life and traveled to Syria because he can't find a job and doesn't know if the Qur'an is to be read from left to right or right to left. But you also have pious professionals, businessmen, and academics who read their Qur'an cover to cover, pray every day, were seduced into radicalism, and truly believe that the Islamic State's goal of conquest is a noble one. The so-called 'Caliph' Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi has a doctorate in Islamic studies.

So if you feel that Muslims are being oppressed or killed in Muslim countries, I expect you to also be just as outraged by ISIS. Because they have killed more Muslims in Iraq, Syria and Jordan than the entire US army. They have done more damage to the name and reputation of Islam than any Western nation. ISIS is Islam's biggest enemy, not the US, not Israel or France or Germany or the Russians.

We have to own the problem. We have to admit that this is a religious problem, and we need to renew our commitment to a secular country which treats all religions equally. I have believed in the importance of secularism all my life, and with every day that passes that belief grows stronger. Religion is no way to govern a nation. Not any religion, and not any nation.

ISIS is not America's problem, nor the British, nor the French. ISIS is not Syria or Iraq's problem. ISIS is a problem for Muslims. And if you can't admit that, you're not really a good Muslim either.

I think this message should be published everywhere and hopefully many Muslims will take note and hopefully the killing will cease. Plesae paste this everywhere!

edit on 15-11-2015 by dashrunner because: addition

edit on 15-11-2015 by dashrunner because: typo

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Zomg! White girls with brown hair were at each scene?!?

I have a red bracelet I wear every single day! Was I involved and didn't even realize it?!?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Jeez.

Didn't take long for the Truthers to start posting crisis actor crap.

Of course, there were probably images up Friday night.

If that's not what you're implying PX my apologies.

Otherwise.....

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Jeez.

Otherwise.....

What's a truther?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Tweet from the AP: There is a developing story just now that the Police questioned, freed fugitive suspect hours after the Paris terror attack? Interesting thing. Here is the link.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Polarize And Conquer – How The Paris Attacks Benefit ISIS And The Western Military Industrial Complex

Only two weeks ago CIA Director John Brennan, French Intelligence Chief Bernard Bajolet, and former Israeli National Security Advisor Yaacov Amidror were all together in Washington, D.C., on October 27. They were participants in the CIA-George Washington University Intelligence Conference: Panel on “The Shared 21st Century International Mission.” The timing of this meeting of high-level intelligence professions, only two weeks prior to the terrorist attacks in Paris, raises some startling questions. If there is one thing that Islamic fundamentalists and neocon warhawks agree on, it’s that there should be no “grayzone”; only black and white.

The grayzone is the zone of peaceful coexistence. Eliminating the grayzone – and rendering a world as black & white the flag of the Islamic state is the ultimate goal of fundamentalists on all sides.

This artificially created divide serves both the interests of the military industrial complex, and Islamic fundamentalists. It helps the Western alliance maintain an excuse for bloated military and intelligence spending and non-stop war footing. All the while, ISIS benefits by gaining new recruits, as persecuted moderate Muslims are pushed towards an extremist worldview.

Polarize And Conquer – How The Paris Attacks Benefit ISIS And The Western Military Industrial Complex

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Jeez.

Otherwise.....

What's a truther?

Well, in this context I'm referring to the people who claim that Aurora, Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing were all staged events with "crisis actors" pretending to be victims.

And the photo you posted appears to add Paris to the list. Is that what you intended when posting it?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Bombshell! Massive Drills On Same Day As the Paris Attack

We are now learning that there were massive drills being staged in Paris on the day of the attacks that claimed the lives of over 150 people. This is huge news because so often we see drills being carried out at the same time as real events unfold, and this of course is no coincidence. There we drills running at the same time as the 9/11 attack, the 7/7 attacks in London and more recently on the morning of the Boston Marathon. Remember Peter Powers sitting on BBC on the morning of the 7/7 attacks nonchalantly talking about how it was a lucky coincidence that there were training drills running that morning that just so happened to be simulating the very attack that unfolded?

By having drills, it serves a number of purposes for those pulling any strings of real events that are to unfold at the same time. Firstly, it mobilizes all the emergency services and has them ready for what some know will be mass casualties. Running drills provides cover for the few dark operatives that are in on the operation. Don't be thinking that everyone on the drills knew that there would be a real event, far from it. People taking part in the drill get confused as to whether its “real world” or “drill”.

What may happen is that the operatives that are running the “terror attack” will move weapons and logistics under the premise that its part of the drill should they get caught & due to the compartmentalization of these events, not anyone operative will be aware of the full plan so as not to be able to spill the beans in the event of being caught be genuine law enforcement and the spooks that are not on the inside.

"As luck would have it, in the morning of the Paris SAMU (EMT), a multi-site attack exercise had been planned, so we were prepared. What needs to be known is there was a mobilization of police forces, firemen, EMTs, associations who came [to participate] and we tried to save as many people as possible." — Patrick Pelloux, EMT and chronicler at Charlie Hebdo

The 7/7 London bombings, identical drills, same time, same place as the real attacks:

Boston and drills

46 Exercises and Drills of 9/11

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Jeez.

Otherwise.....

What's a truther?

Well, in this context I'm referring to the people who claim that Aurora, Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing were all staged events with "crisis actors" pretending to be victims.

And the photo you posted appears to add Paris to the list. Is that what you intended when posting it?

I just thought it was curious that the media would capture a woman who looks remarkably similar at all these events. If it is the same woman, and from the pictures that is a possibility, what does it suggest to you?

However, the staging of "mass casualty exercises" at the same time of most of these events pretty much seals it for me in that higher ups at some level at least had knowledge these events were going to occur, but that is just my opinion of course.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You need to find a better source than that.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dashrunner

The thoughts of many non-Muslims ( and maybe some Muslims) but too afraid to say so for fear of the usual racist bigot islamaphobe labels.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join