It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: JRCrowley

originally posted by: Indigo5

It said the holder of the Syrian Passport entered via Greece Oct. 3rd...

It did not say he was a refugee.

He was a TERRORIST. He murdered people.

How hard is this for you to grasp?

You seem crazily confused? What are you talking about?

The question was whether he arrived with the refugee migration or if he simply boarded a plane and rented a room someplace to plan.

The poster claimed he arrived with refugees. That is not supported by his link, nor logic IMO.

Not whether or not he was a terrorist??

I'm extremely intelligent and very sane.

Are you aware of the fact that many of the refugees are complaining that they are being asked to be fingerprinted? And what does that infer? Do you have the intellect to understand the meaning behind that?

And how does one know for sure if the masses of people moving into Europe and elsewhere are truly refugees? or could they possibly be, shall I say it again? TERRORISTS. Attempting to move into the very territory they wish to attack?

Are you really this simple-minded on this issue? How much more proof do you need? One of the Paris killers came in among the "refugees". Does the ominous meaning of that not sink into your head?

And why are you not questioning the motives of these refugees at all? Have you spoken to or read the comments of a Swede lately on the issue? They are getting pissed off.

Some of the facts: Some refugees in Sweden are refusing to get off the buses when they see the houses they are being brought to. They are dissatisfied with them so they are refusing to get off the bus. In other cases, refugees are refusing to eat the food they are being given, claiming it goes against their religious principles. The Swedish government is being forced to go out and purchase expensive Halal food from outside the country. In some even more egregious cases, Swedish seniors are being displaced from their retirement homes to house the refugee families.

No my friend, I'm not confused. I'm extremely educated and intelligent on this subject. The lucidity of my arguments are simple lost on you. Maybe one day, perhaps after a few more attacks on western soil? - you will start to figure this out.
edit on 15-11-2015 by JRCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Only an insane man thinks he is very sane
edit on 16-11-2015 by HorusChrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Very few things are false flags - sad fact is there's a lot of nutters out there willing to kill anyone and everyone for some stupid cause.

As for Paris - this is a disgraceful act, my heart goes out to France. The only saving grace is the suicide bombers completely failed otherwise the death toll would be in the 1000s.

Major raids going on in Belgium and France at the moment with arrests expected to go into the 100s.

As someone who was against closing borders - I have now changed my mind to close them and screen everyone before entry (like the UK has been doing) as the line has been crossed and clearly far more needs to be done to seperate the terrorists from the innocents as current security has failed.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

As someone who was against closing borders - I have now changed my mind to close them and screen everyone before entry (like the UK has been doing) as the line has been crossed and clearly far more needs to be done to seperate the terrorists from the innocents as current security has failed.
that may be what establishment wants . . . closing borders . . . slippery slope

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

It is probably too late, unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
as far as I understand the attack occurred at 7PM on Friday. That would've been during the Isha evening prayer on Juma, the weekly day of prayer. Wouldn't Muslims have been at the mosque then? You wouldn't have gotten a Muslim to a foot ball game then even if he was a fan and you offered to buy him beer

edit on 16-11-2015 by GrandCourtJester because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrandCourtJester
as far as I understand the attack occurred at 7PM on Friday. That would've been during the Isha evening prayer on Juma, the weekly day of prayer. Wouldn't Muslims have been at the mosque then? You wouldn't have gotten a Muslim to a foot ball game then even if he was a fan and you offered to buy him beer

Isha is performed before bed doesn't have to be at a specific time other than after sundown. It also doesn't require going to a mosque.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorusChrist

Seeing as the UK does not, and never has had closed borders I'm not sure either comment is accurate. UK borders are open to people from an EU country - the same as every other EU country, but for people outside of the EU they have to claim immigration and are approved or rejected. The exception of course is illegal immigrants, but again, that's the same everywhere both within and outside of the EU.

That being said, anyone requesting asylum will have their request reviewed and accepted or not - that's an international convention ruling that applies to most if not all democratic countries, particularly those that are members of the United Nations.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrandCourtJester
supposedly they practice a much radicaler form of islam where jihad comes before all else

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Seeing as the UK does not, and never has had closed borders I'm not sure either comment is accurate. UK borders are open to people from an EU country - the same as every other EU country, but for people outside of the EU they have to claim immigration and are approved or rejected. The exception of course is illegal immigrants, but again, that's the same everywhere both within and outside of the EU.

That being said, anyone requesting asylum will have their request reviewed and accepted or not - that's an international convention ruling that applies to most if not all democratic countries, particularly those that are members of the United Nations.
we're talking france, plus UK does close it's borders and is not part of EU anyways . . .

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: haman10

So what is your take as a Iranian on that? I think it should be revoked.. When everyone else in civilized world is trying to get rid of nuclear Iranians were celebrating it.

I would like to offer some perspective to this claim.
Although the total number of nuclear warheads have been reduced to the current level of 15850(!), the nuclear industry is still heavily invested upon by governments and private sector alike, including banks and pension funds.

All nine nuclear armed countries are modernising their nuclear forces. Some countries attempt to
obscure new nuclear capabilities behind claims of maintenance. Others announce new technologies
and plans with impunity. The nine nuclear armed countries (China, Democratic People’s Republic
of Korea (North Korea), France, India, Israel, Pakistan, the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom
and the United States) together are estimated to spend over USD 100 billion on their nuclear forces
every year. This money goes towards assembling new warheads, modernizing old ones, and building missiles, launchers and the supporting technology to use them. While the majority of nuclear weapons funding comes from taxpayers in the nuclear armed countries, this report shows that private sector investors from many non-nuclear armed countries also provide financing that enables the production, maintenance and modernisation of nuclear arsenals.

Since January 2012, 382 different investors from 27 countries made an estimated 493 billion US Dollars available to the nuclear weapons industry.

To view the full 2015 detailed report (PDF) goto: PAX

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
terrorist suspect smiles at sky news camera?

I'm posting this here for someone else to follow up or start a thread as I don't have time but found this very interesting. A man has filmed this clip from his TV when he spotted a man winking/smiling at the camera in a sky news clip. The man looks very much like one of the terrorist suspects who escaped. There are screen shots of suspect face for comparison on his face page.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: haman10

So what is your take as a Iranian on that? I think it should be revoked.. When everyone else in civilized world is trying to get rid of nuclear Iranians were celebrating it.

I would like to offer some perspective to this claim.
Although the total number of nuclear warheads have been reduced to the current level of 15850(!), the nuclear industry is still heavily invested upon by governments and private sector alike, including banks and pension funds.

All nine nuclear armed countries are modernising their nuclear forces. Some countries attempt to
obscure new nuclear capabilities behind claims of maintenance. Others announce new technologies
and plans with impunity. The nine nuclear armed countries (China, Democratic People’s Republic
of Korea (North Korea), France, India, Israel, Pakistan, the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom
and the United States) together are estimated to spend over USD 100 billion on their nuclear forces
every year. This money goes towards assembling new warheads, modernizing old ones, and building missiles, launchers and the supporting technology to use them. While the majority of nuclear weapons funding comes from taxpayers in the nuclear armed countries, this report shows that private sector investors from many non-nuclear armed countries also provide financing that enables the production, maintenance and modernisation of nuclear arsenals.

Since January 2012, 382 different investors from 27 countries made an estimated 493 billion US Dollars available to the nuclear weapons industry.

To view the full 2015 detailed report (PDF) goto: PAX

Us nuclear program is funded through US agencies and national labratories. These are funded directly by the US government and banks or even pension funds aren't involved. In fact companies aren't involved scientists and maybe amaze is paid directly from the us government.two reasons for this one easier to maintain secrecy. And also means they can control who has access to be clear materials. There currently 9 facilities that make nuclear weapons all owned and financed by US government.

nnsa.energy.gov...

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

we're talking france, plus UK does close it's borders and is not part of EU anyways . . .

You might want to check what you are responding to before hitting that reply button. I was responding to a post which said that the UK has closed borders, it doesn't unless your definition of closed is different to the actual real life one which is - literally no one in. A better term may be managed borders, but I'm sure there would be plenty who would disagree with that.

The UK is also part of the EU (European Union) there is an in/out referendum planned for some time within the next two years. You are probably confusing it with the Eurozone which encompasses all countries that have the Euro as their currency - the two are not mutually inclusive.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
The facilities that actually build and test the nuclear weapons might be government owned, however if you've read the report, you can find U.S. based companies directly or indirectly involved in the making of nuclear and non nuclear components, research, support etc.
These companies CAN be invested in.
To name just a few:

Boeing is involved in the maintenance of the
Minuteman III nuclear intercontinental ballistic
missiles in the US arsenal. It also provides the US
and UK Trident II (D5) with maintenance, repair, and
rebuilding and technical services.

General Dynamics provides a range of engineering,
development, and production activities to support
to US and UK Trident II Strategic Weapons Systems.
It is also involved in the guidance systems of the
Trident II (D5) nuclear missiles of the US Navy.

Honeywell International manages and operates
the National Security Campus where an estimated
85% of the non-nuclear components for US nuclear
weapons are produced. It is also involved in tritium
production at the Savannah River Site and produces
components for integrated circuits for the Trident II
(D5) nuclear missiles of the US arsenal.

Also my post didn't exclude government agencies and the U.S. is not the only nuclear power in the world, so I don't understand your point.
The report is actually not even complete and limited, due to lack of information or disclosure for instance (so the numbers could be alot higher), but you can read all about it in the link provided.

(post by tomatosoup removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tomatosoup
REALLY people. You are buying that it was real?

Yep, sure was.

So, if I read you correctly, you think it was a false flag?

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70 >>

join