It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Jhiddhai John, this is why right?

link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
people being executed inside concert hall, begging for help

I can't take it, can't they storm this hall, this is insane.

Now five new explosion,

I'm with you!

The thought of what is going on in there is terrifying to me.

I hope what I read earlier is not true and the terrorist are not killing them off one by one.....please please please don't be true.

Why are you so focused on the hall ? It's about 1% of the thing. The stakes are massively higher than that one piece.

They (and many others) will be getting one of these per month if they remain weepy and whiny.

link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Eagles of Death Metal

link   
Come on you french lads and lasses get the bastards come on!.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Police storm Paris concert hall where hostages held: security source
— Agence France-Presse (@AFP)

I hope all of the hostages are safe

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

people being executed inside concert hall, begging for help

I can't take it, can't they storm this hall, this is insane.

Now five new explosion,

I'm with you!

The thought of what is going on in there is terrifying to me.

I hope what I read earlier is not true and the terrorist are not killing them off one by one.....please please please don't be true.

all these young people, heart breaking

I know! My heart is breaking right now.

I wasn't even going to drink tonight but, I've already pulled out the wine.

So damn sad.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Not likely, that just happened and the Intel people they have had on said this would have taken some planning and not spur of the moment.

link   
a reply to: Avicenne

Seems the CIA or MI6 is at it again. These killings are too well orchestrated, and professional to be dumassed terrorists from a country full of nothing but dirt. Where the training could not possibly be as good, or in this case better, than our own elite military members. 45 dead and counting.
edit on 13-11-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: cause

+2 more 
link   
Any members in Paris, I strongly urge you to lock yourselves inside and sit tight.

Your city is going to be a war zone tonight and tomorrow. Be extremely cautious.

For the Americans, my agency just let us know that there will be heightened security at local sports events and some community events. Mostly low profile, plainclothes type stuff but, there will be a presence. As of right now we don't have any specific, credible threat though.

Again, no specific, credible threat. Just precautionary.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
7.0 Magnitude Earthquake strikes Japan......... Things had to get worse

link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
There's something else I believe needs to be kept a close eye on. France has declared a national state of emergency, closed its borders, and deployed military to the streets. Will military be performing police functions? Will there be curfew/martial law? Also, what measures will be taken toward citizenry in the name of security?

I don't say that to detract from the situation at hand. But only for us to keep an eye out for that side of things as the situation develops.

Just to add: BBC just stated the military is ordering people indoors.

Exactly what I was thinking. I'll be closely watching how Martial Law there is being carried out.
In his speech on tv, Hollande even declared that every home in the Paris district could potentially be searched without warrants.

link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's probably "islamic" extremists.
Letting all those people come in from middle eastern countries (two of which the US and France are bombing) is just a recipe for disaster. They just let the Trojan horse in the EU.

link   
a reply to: LaTouffe

Thank you.

My thoughts are with everyone.

Sometimes this world completely baffles me.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Wouldn't London be the best place to attack? If that was for that twit.
Thinking on will many countries follow suit and shut boarders?.

link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Eagles of Death Metal
Wikipedia

link   
Probably a good idea. As far as I know they didn't have anything specific in France either.

a reply to: Shamrock6

link   
a reply to: Tyrion79

It's Boston, post marathon writ large.

link   
I need to go to bed now, but I'll say one last thing.

This is the start of a continuation of attacks across Europe. This is all planned and there's some very wealthy, powerful people sat down right now, rubbing their hands saying something similar to "stage 1 has started" I believe that there will be more in France, maybe later today but I believe there will be more very soon, as coordinated as today's.

I'm not one for fear mongering, but I believe we are getting very close to a situation where a type of small urban warfare will accrue occasionally within high populated cities throughout Europe.

Night ATS, its a sad day, a scary day. Good luck France

link   

originally posted by: Discotech
One thing I'm wondering about, all the witness reports of the gunman with kalashnikovs, it's so specific. Maybe nothing, but I'm just thinking if I was somewhere and some armed gunman started shooting randomly my instinct reaction would be to try escape immediately and get my head down, I don't think I'd be able to identify the weapons used as specific as some of these reports are. I mean sure I know what an AK looks like as I expect a large percentage of people would seeing them all over the news and in films, but I most likely wouldn't be looking at the terrorists, not long enough to say yeah that's an AK and I certainly wouldn't be able to tell what it was from the sounds of the shooting.

But like I say, probably nothing, but worth thinking about if you consider it to be another false flag.

I was thinking the same thing. I hear gunfire I hit the ground, I look for an escape. I do know what an AK sounds like but I still wouldn't be able to say it's a Kalashnikov. Of course from what I hear France is covered with surveillance cameras so the people watching the videos know exactly what they are seeing.

link   

#BREAKING Attacker in Paris concert hall shouted 'Allahu akbar', fired into crowd, witness says— Agence France-Presse

That narrows the probabilities

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join