It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ley Lines... Feng Shui

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Does anyone have any experience with seeing lines, possibly linked to being psychic or seeing dead people?

I have gathered that they are where ghost travel, along these lines. That is why feng shui is so important and real. You can bet that someone who is obsessive about feng shui can probably see ghosts.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I never knew of the connection between feng shui and ghosts/the supernatural.

After conducting a search I see that there is a big connection between the two - thanks for this info!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Oooooooh, please continue, i want a little little peak inside your mind

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Hmmm... never google searched. See I have a psychic medium friend that is amazing and she tells me these things. Well, she tells me about "lines where the ghost travel" and I linked it to Ley Lines (those mysterious lines no one knows much about).

She reiterates how important feng shui is and checks my house every now and then to make sure Im ok (I am).

Yes, very very cool to me. I am trying to get her to post on message boards to learn more about her gift but she is too afraid so I am taking the initiative for her sort of, but also for myself.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I usually get in trouble for doing this, i cant help myself..
What lines?
What does feng shui for you?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

I cannot see the lines. I also do not practice excise fen shui. I must just sub-consciously put my furniture in the right places bc she says im good.

I would move something if she told me to though, or get rid of something. I almost got rid of a chair (an expensive chair that I love) bc it gave her bad feelings.

Long story short, she fixed it so I got to keep the chair. I don't know what she did, I just trust her. She has proven herself to me many times that she knows something I don't, that most don't.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

No.

But it can lead some to wonder if new monuments created during and after WW II for massive ground explosion sites that resulted in death are along the same lines as historical monuments before that time or if they have created new lines and how they interact with each other if at all.

Examples would be:

WTC

Pentagon

Jack Parson the Rocket Engineer

Hiroshima

Nagasaki

Just to name a few.

It can also lead one to wonder how the lines respond to their new environment since the introduction of the Industrial Age which later progressed to ultra high frequency radio waves used for cell towers and Wi-Fi and the like.

It just doesn't seem to be a good mix and seems foreign to each other.

Although it could lead to a ghost Army that saves the world from disaster similar to the story Bednobs and Broomsticks.

edit on 11-11-2015 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: Spelling I'd say. Hee hee

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Yes the other worldly things certainly do travel along these energy lines. Most of my ufo experiences have been on or close to these lines.

www.google.co.uk... e=univ&sa=X&ved=0CCEQsARqFQoTCO6r_dKzickCFYSzFAod5N8BnQ#imgrc=har7KnfWfCR0cM%3A

The way the lines are sort of symmetrical laid over the whole Planet earth with power points at major religious places like Jerusalem is amazing. Defintely something to these lines

edit on 11-11-2015 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Greetings- It is on these lines where the 'Akasha' is greatest.. If One is attuned to the Akasha then they'll will glean more info from the Source here. It is also where lightning will strike along the Ley Lines, and where a canine will drop off a #2..

I moved to get closer to the intersection of 3 Ley Lines and the 'energy' which manifests into "lightning" will generate energy here.

The pyramids, both Stonehenges (England/US), the crystal caves in Arkansas, the serpent mounds in Pa. etc. etc. all built on Ley Lines..

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I really like how dogs like to poop on ley lines

So you want to move to be closer to them? I would imagine, and I could be wrong, that people would want to NOT be closer to them. I guess if you can understand them, then there is great benefit, however, I don't want to interrupt any ghostly travels or be struck by lightening or have a bunch of dog poop in my yard.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
There is a tribe, I forget where, that walk along a ley line everyday and claim that they can see them.
There is interesting video of them walking along it. sometimes they stop walking, stomp on the ground a bunch so they can see it again, then continue walking.
Funny stuff

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
ley lines are supposed to be energy field lines. They follow water streams and water diviners claim to be able to detect where there are natural springs and wells. Flowing water and the sediment being transported by it can generate magnetic fields which can be picked up by detectors. There's also supposed to be a connection between stone circles, ancient roads and ley lines.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

There is something going on, I think I can link it to ghost traveling on them (in which ghosts are just energies so it makes sense) and feng shui. Dogs also poop on them, that is noteworthy.

Masonic temples are placed and built according to them. We do not know much about these lines. Where they meet could be the portals to other universes, they could be the missing link to time traveling (that is basically what ghosts do), they are just so kewl.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I think that is one way that ghost or spirits travel. Many use heat and wind.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Do you see them?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Sometimes...

I had a vision once of being a spirit traveling through the gate in Arizona.
It was like a dream and a memory but I was like a bird flying past some armed guards. They were there to guard any from travelling but could not see me as anything but like an image of a bird. It was a portal connecting to another time centuries ago. Who knows if it is true. A cool vision regardless of the source.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Do you have these "visions" often? How are you so sure it was a portal?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Well I have had many visions that I have made threads on but as far as being sure it is a personal judgment that one makes that must be balanced against the ability of others to accept things that most can not see. The feelings of the one traveling through the portal are the clues I got as to what intentions were present for going on a trip through time. The intention was to go from this reality where he was being sought for death and going to a place where entities could not travel to.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

"Yes" but I can only type for Me.. Someone who isn't attuned or has no knowledge of these lines, it wouldn't bother them in the least. It has also been very beneficial as it relates to fishing..

I take My 3 dogs to the dog park every day and every day they will search out and get a good spot and this spot will more often than not be on a Ley Line. This is when I pull out the morning newspaper and offer it whomever, for their perusal. Evven #7 will crouch around all hunchback looking and if He hops more than 5 or 6 then I'll just turn My back, Molly will just let er rip and MagWai is hit or miss...

namaste

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Thanks so much for your daily doggie waste report

Very interesting.

Can you tell me more about how ley lines helps your Akasha?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join