It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chechen leader calls on all Muslims to defeat ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: bjarneorn

To be honest is there any difference between Islam calling on murdering all non believers and sending them to hell?

Is hell not a nice term for murdering them and burning for eternity.

No real difference.

Holy smokes...

So if I wish you to go to hell, it's ok for me to come over and kill you now.

And these are the people justifying extremist islamists...

I get it now, they just have zero clue.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rajas
a reply to: Morg234

How about just referring to ISIS? Would make the whole topic a lot easier, instead it became about a 0.07% Muslim population.

The OP posted numerous posts about topics referring to well, racism.

Which race?

I am curious to know what race islam is. And no changing the definition of race to fit religion, now.

edit on 11-11-2015 by laminatedsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

Just admit it "I do not have an answer as to why British born muslims want to go to Syria and fight." -- and then admit you support them, and I won't respect you.

Present the facts and then the logics.. Where do you see my support?

Religion is a pox on this planet. A dire pox. It needs to be eradicated in every form, in every place, before we can ever move beyond such mindless stupid arguments..

Thats called radicalism, same way ISIS is forcing their will.. You just see your point of view as they do theirs

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul

a reply to: Morg234

How about just referring to ISIS? Would make the whole topic a lot easier, instead it became about a 0.07% Muslim population.

The OP posted numerous posts about topics referring to well, racism.

Which race?

I am curious to know what race islam is. And no changing the definition of race to fit religion, now.

Semantics, is the only thing thats keeping the word Racism out of context.. I will say, that the posts are of racist character.. No i will state the fact that the posts are biased towards right winged MSM with a racist and xenophobic agenda.. And that the OP is a racist hiding behind semantics of words..

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul

a reply to: anxiouswens

Theres a lot of assumptions..

It didn't affect me personally when Lee Rigby was murdered, or on 7/7, so really I shouldn't be bothered that something like this could happen again.

So if a lone wolf was white and dedicated Christian, does that make all white Christians terrorists?

If there were white christian terrorists in every nation on this planet, who espouse their opinion that they are superior and have a track record of murdering innocent people, committing acts of terror en masse, and collaborating..

then YES.

I doubt you'll want to see that truth however, as you're blinded by religious ignorance.

Well since you know the truth, please tell me.. Im all ears

And for your Christian paradox, i think you know the question to that..

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
And you have the audacity to call me a racist and be indignant about the fact I am dubious about the intent of some muslims (yes even in Britain there are radicalised muslims!). Your post has to be as racist as it gets. You don't want me to even discuss radicalised muslims and you don't want me to put all muslims under the same umbrella but then you start going on about the slave trade and white privilege. Do you really not see the irony of that? I have never in my life given anyone the label you have just used. I think the whole slave trade was abhorrent. I have done my family tree back to the 16th century and my ancestors were in workhouses and slaves too. It wasn't just black people who were slaves you know, plenty of white people were in servitude too, or does that not fit in with your stereotyping of "white privilege". I have no guilt for what white people did years ago, it is not my guilt to carry. I also would never defend what they did but your soul is different. It seems you will defend anyone who is muslim, good or bad. Some radicalised muslims are bad people but when anyone dares mention that they are called an Islamaphobe. So in other words radicalised muslims cannot and must not be ever held to account.

I have more integrity in my little toe than you will ever. I speak as I believe. There is nothing hidden, but you my friend have hidden depths. Did you know that being racist isn't always whites against blacks, it can also work the other way as. If you want to know what a racist looks like, take a look in the mirror!! I am no racist, being afraid of radical islam is not being a racist. Islam isn't a race it has no boundaries. Are do you only believe true muslims or non-white is that what you saying? I don't care what colour someone's skin is, I care what is in their soul. A white British jihadist (of which there are many) is just as frightening to me.

You still didn't answer my question I noticed. Why do you believe British muslims are going to fight with ISIS? Are you too afraid to answer that question because it will shown even more of you? I suspect so! to reply to: rajas

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

then you start going on about the slave trade and white privilege.

Lot of ranting about slave trade, when i didnt even bring slave trade as a subject..
You even wondered how you can afford your lifestyle? Its very little about you being a productive person.

All of a sudden you made a logical conclusion

I am no racist, being afraid of radical islam is not being a racist

Then you start ranting again, you know in psychology you ask the same question several times to get a clear picture of a personality,you change the question in a test.. At the end of the test you will answer truthfully..

You still didn't answer my question I noticed. Why do you believe British muslims are going to fight with ISIS? Are you too afraid to answer that question because it will shown even more of you? I suspect so!

You are a racist, thats it.

I have hidden depths? Cause i want to see your true face behind a cocktail of semantics, i want to see the true nature of a primate, hiding behind that mask of fake ideals..

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I know your words are right and I'm glad you have wrote them so eloquently, your words reassure me and give me a bit of peace in what seems such a dark world at the moment. I know my feelings are irrational and I know a lot of muslims have suffered at the hands of ISIS, I do read the accounts, the ones I can bear to read. The rational part of me is the part that keeps saying I want to help the women and children, sick and elderly, the irrational part of me fears the men because it is so difficult to tell who has good intentions and who has bad. I also know that lots of British muslims have spoken out about ISIS, I myself have posted two sources above showing this.

Thank you for bringing me back to reality. I suffer with anxiety problems and it isn't anything personal against muslims per se, my fear is of ISIS and of some British people who sympathise or have gone to fight with them. I have friends who are muslim and I know they too are as frightened as me. I just worry where it is all going to end.a reply to: enlightenedservant

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You say you didn't bring slave trade up then what exactly are these words inferring "When someone wants, lets call it "white privilege" you defend it saying, well i want peace and a cotton picking n*gger that says, yes master, Bubba gonna be good and spitshine you floor master"

Just to let you know I am a trained psychotherapist so I too know how to read between the lines of what someone is saying and what they are pretending to the world.

You are evading my question because if you were to answer you would divulge more about yourself then you wish to. That is my psychoanalysis of you and you are what is defined as a racist! You are racist against white people per se. The words "White Privilege" gave that away.a reply to: rajas

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

edit on 11-11-2015 by rajas because: (no reason given)

i think the conversation hit a new time low.. If i think you are a psychoanalyst, no i dont..
I think you are a neurotic person with anxiety problems who reads to much on the www
edit on 11-11-2015 by rajas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

In my studies, we are taught, induction, deduction in the first lessons..then we are taught, physics, chemistry, science, psychology, philosophy, politics, astronomy, astrology, history, sociology, anthropology, linguistics, art, and theology..

Take a guess what i am..

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I don't recall asking for your opinion as to whether I am a trained psychotherapist or not! Your opinion of my training doesn't matter to me. For the record though I am trained in PCT. It is not that you think I am a person with "anxiety" problems, I have already willingly shared that information, so it is you know I am a person with "anxiety" problems. I have nothing to hide, do you? You still refuse to answer the simple question I put to you and it speaks volumes.a reply to: rajas

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Those are Islamic studies and you want me to guess who you are? Is it a game?a reply to: rajas

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Those are Islamic studies and you want me to guess who you are? Is it a game?

Yeah im done here, night folks.

Learn to love, fear creates the monster,not the other way around

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thank you for your words of wisdom but I really don't need to learn to love. I have love in abundance for my fellow man. I have never in my life been cruel, or bullied anyone, or harmed anyone, or been violent, or hurt anyone's feelings intentionally. I will accept accept your words about fear creating the monster but sometimes, just sometimes, the monster comes first.

My parting words don't always think your perceptions are the truth, look a little deeper and you may see something new!

Nighty, night newa reply to: rajas

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

You sound like an ISIS and Islamic terrorism apologist.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

In my studies, we are taught, induction, deduction in the first lessons..then we are taught, physics, chemistry, science, psychology, philosophy, politics, astronomy, astrology, history, sociology, anthropology, linguistics, art, and theology..

Take a guess what i am..

A narcissist.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brett83

Take a guess what i am..

A narcissist.

Well that to

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Brett83

That made sense? oh wait I got one, ginger

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Thankyou for a detailed and informative post. And you are totally correct in everything you say.

I feel I've been on a lot of threads recently trying to inform people of what you have said exactly. However people seem to think all Muslims are the same murderous animals portrayed by isis.

Hopefully you use your ability to put together informative posts to free people from their ignorance. This ignorance is what will create bigger problems than what exist now.

Oh uh, thanks.

And to be blunt, there are a lot of people who just don't like Islam. Nothing I say will change their opinions. Even if they saw 1000 tests showing that 99% of Muslims were loving people, they'd point to the remaining 1% to demonize the rest of us. It's "collective punishment" & "collective blame".

Then there are other people who only know what they hear about Islam. This is where I think my posts can help, because I can at least point people to things they won't hear from the 1st group.

The last vague category are the people who already know that Muslims are just people. We're neither better nor worse than other people. Every single Muslim has his or her own strengths & weaknesses, likes & dislikes, passions & pet peeves. We have emotions, appetites, and tastes in music & arts. We can be healthy or unhealthy, left wing or right wing, funny or lame, charismatic or dorky (or a mix like me lol). And we can be nice & peaceful or mean & violent. Just like every other person on this planet. This group probably find my posts a bit boring & redundant, but that's ok too.

edit on 12-11-2015 by enlightenedservant because: clarified something in the last sentence

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join