It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chechen leader calls on all Muslims to defeat ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

I specified no God in particular in my post. I made a broad statement that I think any God that incites hatred among humans is not a God I would believe in.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I have never said anyway they are all rapists and murderers. I have said repeatedly I am concerned about the radicalised muslims, completely different thing. As far as I know there are about 800 who have gone to fight for ISIS. Then we are told by our intelligence that every day in this Country some type of terrorism act is stopped. So if I were to say there is a few thousand who are radicalised I would say that is realistic. I don't for one moment think that 2 million muslims are a danger to me but I do believe some are. The scary part about it is how can you tell. I could be with my child in a shopping mall and it only takes one of the radicalised muslims to end a life.

I'm not saying it is healthy the way I feel. To be so frightened. I know it isn't healthy and I keep trying to switch off from it but it is difficult. I realise my feelings are irrational. I do have mental health problems which doesn't help. So I apologise to any muslims who are on here who feel offended. If you feel offended then you are not the people I fear. I think what frightens me the most is I can't see where this is going to end. In relation to all other terrorists in the past there was a point where people could meet half way and negotiate around a table. There is no half way with this situation because it is an ideology the muslims who are radicalised believe. I suppose you could say I have been radicalised by recent events but I am not a danger to anyone, I am more of a danger to myself and my mental health.a reply to: liteonit6969

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Amen to this post. One Christian pastor in the USA says something dumb, and ATS goes crazy asking where are the Christians denouncing this and taking a stand yadda yadda yadda. Yet in the Middle East Muslims are murdering people by the tens of thousands and the only thing they have to say is your an Islamaphobe if you say anything bad about them.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Apologies.

Every God is the same to me.

It's the individuals who interpret it to destroy who are the blame.

Gods are only ideas and beliefs. They are not tangible and cannot be a real reason for any action be it from praying to murdering. God did not as you to anything. You did.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
No it doesn't affect me if they choose to go and fight in the Middle East but then I don't think they should be allowed to come back to Britain where it might affect me. It didn't affect me personally when Lee Rigby was murdered, or on 7/7, so really I shouldn't be bothered that something like this could happen again. The point is not all radicalised muslims have left Britain have they and even more worryingly we don't know who is coming into the Country who may be radicalised do we?

What really concerns me above anything is IF something did happen again in this Country (which our intelligence tells us is likely because they can't stop every terror attack) I think with the general feeling in the Country it would kick off big style. Then it would become a matter of taking sides. Before you know it there would be civil war. I have a child and a mother who is really ill and it is them I fear for above anything, their safety.a reply to: rajas

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: machineintelligence

How can you claim their god incites murder etc.

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Do you not look at the history of Christianity?

Christianity is the "new testament" and in this part of the Bible, there is only reference that you will go to Hell, for your bad deeds.

What you refer to as "history of Christianity" has little to do with Christianity. It's "Judaism", and the "old testament" which is generally not a part of Christianity. Although, many have used it in the past ... but it's "arguable" weather they are "Christians" or not ... as they act on the old testament, not the new.

How many people slaughtered and tortured under the name of God.

God? Who is this God person, anyway. Weather it's Christianity, Judaism or Islam ... it's not about God, never was. If we "imagine" in our minds today, that there is a God ... then this God would be so huge ... he probably wouldn't even bother with these sand corns on this planet alone.

So, don't put "GOD" into this ... this is man, and man alone.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

To be honest is there any difference between Islam calling on murdering all non believers and sending them to hell?

Is hell not a nice term for murdering them and burning for eternity.

No real difference.

Anyway il try to get the thread back on track.

Taking the states for Britain.

Is it not good for some leaders not calling on Muslims to fight against isis. Therefore the 0.07% in britain will be well and truly outnumbered and forced out. There will be no where to hide as their own communities will not hide them.

Is this not the point?

Is this not what we want?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Theres a lot of assumptions..

It didn't affect me personally when Lee Rigby was murdered, or on 7/7, so really I shouldn't be bothered that something like this could happen again.

So if a lone wolf was white and dedicated Christian, does that make all white Christians terrorists?

What really concerns me above anything is IF something did happen again in this Country

If Hitler won the WW2, what would the world.. Logic?

Then it would become a matter of taking sides. Before you know it there would be civil war. I have a child and a mother who is really ill and it is them I fear for above anything, their safety

Yeah

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yes it is what we want. I want some peace. I just want everyone to muddle along nicely how we used to do in this Country but that doesn't seem to be happening. Until we get our own house in order I can't see the point in bringing in even more people. We need to sort out the problems we already have within our society. I'm just talking about terrorism, I'm talking about across the board. We have sections of our society who are living in poverty and then we have the mega rich at the top. The whole of our society needs changes to be made.a reply to: liteonit6969

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Yes our society is messed up. The number one reason is money. Not religion etc. These are just tools to keep us divided.

I understand some of what you say about the fear of what is being portrayed on the big media companies. But that fear is exactly what is wanted.

I was watching cnn and a lot of videos of immigrants on boats and young children etc.
The fact is these people are like u and I. Maybe this crisis may bring about the best thing we all want which is the total collapse of the monetary system.

Maybe a lot of people will die. But this will be what is needed to move away from the shackles of money. Money literally is the root of all evil.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

just want everyone to muddle along nicely how we used to do in this Country but that doesn't seem to be happening

What, you mean building up a country in ruins after WW2?
Or the Victorian ideals that was coined in 1851?
Or you mean the Colonialism which forced people into slavery?
When someone wants, lets call it "white privilege" you defend it saying, well i want peace and a cotton picking n*gger that says, yes master, Bubba gonna be good and spitshine you floor master.
Equal rights will mean you will lose privilege, wealth and freedom. But you are against slavery? "right"?

The mega rich at top is called a trickle down effect, cause if you had money you would spend it on yourself, called instincts.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Just curious, but what do you mean by this?

I think this is exactly what we have been wanting. For a Muslim leader to stand up and say this is not what represents our religion. ISIS is not Islam. These are terrorists.

I agree with your words on ISIS, but I disagree with the implication that he's the first or one of the first Muslim leaders to speak out against ISIS. Here's a website called "Letter to Baghdadi" (here), where hundreds of Muslim scholars wrote an open letter to the self proclaimed "caliph". They broke down in detail how ISIS was violating Islam.

And here's a separate situation where more than 1,000 Indian Muslim Clerics signed a Fatwa against ISIS, calling ISIS "inhuman and un-Islamic". Here.

And here are 2 more articles which go into detail on other Muslim leaders & scholars who have either issued fatwas against ISIS or condemned ISIS.
Think Muslims Haven’t Condemned ISIS? Think Again
Muslims Against ISIS Part 1: Clerics & Scholars

Then there's another group of Muslims who've been openly against ISIS & calling them out for being un-Islamic: the Muslim groups & governments that ISIS is fighting.

1. Assad is a Muslim, he's the literal leader of Syria, and he's been saying this the whole time. And the Syrian Army are also mostly Muslims & they've been fighting ISIS the whole time, too.

2. The Kurdish people are almost 90% Sunni Muslims & their fighters have been fighting ISIS the entire time (and have been the victims of many of ISIS's barbaric atrocities).

3. Hezbollah are Muslims, they've already been saying this, and they're fighting ISIS right now.

4. Iraq's military are nearly all Muslims, they've been saying this, and they've been fighting ISIS the whole time.

5. And Iran's been against the Wahhabis like ISIS & AL-Qaeda the whole time. In fact, not only do the Shiites Muslims have a blood feud with them, but they don't even call the Wahhabi extremists "Muslims". They call them "takfiris", which are basically "people who judge or condemn other Muslims" (not a literal translation but close enough).

The point I'm making isn't that you're wrong. I'm glad you recognize Chechnya's leader's words against ISIS. But I'm trying to highlight that actual Muslims have been against ISIS this entire time. But nobody ever wants to give these Muslims any credit for opposing, condemning, or literally fighting ISIS. And between 75-90% or more of ISIS's victims are Muslims, depending on the conflict. Yet it's these Muslims who get the blame for ISIS's actions.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
The problem is that Kadyrov is hardly a shining example of humanity.

www.independent.co.uk...

Ramzan Kadyrov pairs pinstripes with a Kalashnikov. He's a loving husband who praises polygamy. He counts Mike Tyson as a friend, and President Putin as his closest confidant. Adored by his war-weary countrymen, he's been accused of torture at home and murder abroad. Andrew Osborn gets a rare audience with the self-styled Che of Chechnya

and

Bereaved colleagues of the murdered journalist Anna Politkovskaya have suggested that he may have ordered her killing as retribution for her investigations into human-rights abuses in Chechnya. Meanwhile, human-rights groups claim that he has personally overseen horrific torture sessions in several private dungeons said to be near or beneath his homes. And his loyal foot soldiers - nicknamed "Kadyrovites", to his great annoyance - stand accused of torturing, kidnapping and murdering anyone who has obstructed the Kremlin's goal of restoring order in the troubled republic.

It's good policy for him to call on Muslims to unite against ISIS, but with friends like this who needs enemies?

Just for the record, the people he & his troops were fighting were Saudi backed Wahhabi groups. In fact, the notorious Prince Bandar (aka "Bandar Bush") is supposedly their main benefactor. So it's literally the same thing as believing al-Nusra's accusations against Assad. They may or may not be true, but the "rebels" were just as ruthless as the things they're accusing him of being.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Thankyou for a detailed and informative post. And you are totally correct in everything you say.

I feel I've been on a lot of threads recently trying to inform people of what you have said exactly. However people seem to think all Muslims are the same murderous animals portrayed by isis.

Hopefully you use your ability to put together informative posts to free people from their ignorance. This ignorance is what will create bigger problems than what exist now.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

"According to you they are all murderous rapists.

According to you every single Muslim in Britain that supports ISIS, went to fight for them.

Although the estimate is nowhere near 2,000.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: rajas

I just want to hear from you these words I'm a racist

He has no reason to, Islam isn't a race of people.

You'll have more respect if you acknowledge your ignorance of simple facts like this.

If British Muslims radicalise and fight in the ME does it affect you in anyway?

Except for the political fallout, the social ramifications including growing Islamohpbia, or said radicalised Muslims' attempted return to the UK you mean?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: bjarneorn

To be honest is there any difference between Islam calling on murdering all non believers and sending them to hell?

Is hell not a nice term for murdering them and burning for eternity.

What!?

Are you for real? If you are, you should go see a shrink ... there is a huge difference between talking about the "after life", and "this life". Factually, there is no afterlife ... only this life, so what is said about the afterlife is merely a hypothesis. Murdering in this life, is not a hypothesis.

HUGE

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Morg234

How about just referring to ISIS? Would make the whole topic a lot easier, instead it became about a 0.07% Muslim population.

The OP posted numerous posts about topics referring to well, racism.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: rajas

You even got statistics, 0,07%, I will treat you with respect if you can say Im a racist

Wow, it is no wonder the world is in such a state with people such as you.

Such arrogance to hide the facts...

"Just tell me you're a racist and I will respect you." What an utter load of BS.

Just admit it "I do not have an answer as to why British born muslims want to go to Syria and fight." -- and then admit you support them, and I won't respect you.

Religion is a pox on this planet. A dire pox. It needs to be eradicated in every form, in every place, before we can ever move beyond such mindless stupid arguments..

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: rajas

Theres a lot of assumptions..

It didn't affect me personally when Lee Rigby was murdered, or on 7/7, so really I shouldn't be bothered that something like this could happen again.

So if a lone wolf was white and dedicated Christian, does that make all white Christians terrorists?

If there were white christian terrorists in every nation on this planet, who espouse their opinion that they are superior and have a track record of murdering innocent people, committing acts of terror en masse, and collaborating..

then YES.

I doubt you'll want to see that truth however, as you're blinded by religious ignorance.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join