It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"...ones I really can't describe here."

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

If Sneider was right back in '95, we're years behind.
Exo suits and serums are maybe in use.

It's probably more the case that those chosen as super soldiers or created as said soldiers are improved through gene therapy and nano technology. (Black Ops 3)

Interesting how the cod series drops little hints isn't it?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien Awesome picture.. Obvious it is a time lapse

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006
Curious.

How would a Former SuperSoldier integrate back into society? I'm sure such things would be very stressful on the individual.

Unless one can keep a sane mind and go about it like its nothing.

Wonder what pyshc evals would show or require for a SuperSoldier.

Can you imagine an insane supersoldier running around commiting crimes?

Meh, I guess thats the nature of the territory that it comes with.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I tell you what, that statement is good politics in times like this.
"You don't know what we have, but it's bad and huge..."
A headscratcher for potential oponents and giving hope for the own crowds.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I'm not sure they would let them leave.
Depends on if they were trained or created...training means a person with a life prior to joining the military, created obviously means grown into a super soldier.

I'm not really sure what the options truly would be for soldier A.

Your right too, letting these guys out and them turning to crime would be tragic for law enforcement.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Bingo, I was just thinking that too.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Cybernetics augmented supersoldiers, plasma shielding, integrated AI warfare.

Something like the Spartan II program...

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think the word your all looking for is "propaganda", release of neutral information. Sit and think what he said and I will tell you no-one of any importance would willingly give information to the opposition. Even with the words"we are working on something but I can't tell you". That in itself says nothing, divulges nothing, yet you put reverse inteligence logic on it and it does what is intended. Make the opposition think you have something when in actuality you have nothing of the sort. If, and I say with a big if, then inteligence would dictate that no-one says anything. The least the opposition knows the better.
So I would surgest this was a red herring threw out for however was taking any notice.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
How about something along the lines of whats happening here on ATS?

Have a high ranking government official spew this and that about known systems and then sneak in a cryptic remark about a "system" that he cant talk about.

It gets the tongues wagging and speculating here at home and even more wayyy back east.

And all it took was a sound bite which didnt cost several billion dollars in research and development.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
interesting thread op,
but i'm going haarp related tech is this storm natural or induced from said tech,ive never witnessed as many lightning
strikes as this at once in my entire 45 years on this planet ,maybe others have but i have not...

Haarp.

By far the most ominous of the tech. This tech "harnesses" the thermomagnetic bio-plasma in the atmosphere and produces devastating electrostatic, fusion, and geomagnetic weaponized effects. Unfortunately, most world powers have this tech. The only good thing about it, is a level playing field. Humans playing with forces greater than themselves are in for an Enlightenment that shows no mercy once the gears are set in motion. For the sake of all life on this planet and the little humanity left in its custodians, TBTB need to cease and desist immediately. No portal, planet-jump, nor hole in the ground, is deep or far enough to evade the Winged embrace.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

Ah yes, HAARP, I remember talking about that subject when the HistoryChannel forums had a UFO section, a small niche on that site composed of people very much like the denizens of ATS. Unfortunetly they closed their forums.

Anyways, we had some good discussions on it and I wasn't aware that other nations may have this ability, just thought it was US.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

Lots of words with no back up.

Could you please provide some links for your extraordinary claims?

HAARP again open for business

Why did university higher-ups swing the door back open for the conspiracy theorists? Why not let HAARP go quietly back to boreal forest?

"Even though it's esoteric and hard to understand, it's the best," said Bob McCoy, head of UAF's Geophysical Institute, which now has the keys to the complex, located off mile 11.3 of the Tok Cutoff Road.

The facility is the best tool to study a region above Earth we know little about, McCoy said. Of three such ionospheric heaters in the world — in Norway, Russia and soon-to-be in Puerto Rico — HAARP is the "most powerful and agile of the three," according to Craig Heinselman, director of the facility in Norway.

At an interview in his office on the UAF campus, McCoy said meetings with others in the space physics community convinced him HAARP was worth saving. During a 2013 workshop with potential users who study the shell of ionized plasma that coats the planet from 40 to 600 miles over our heads, researchers said they would use HAARP if the university took it over.

"(With HAARP), it is now possible to conduct controlled experiments, versus simply watching and waiting for the sun to perturb space and attempting to learn from studying its response," Herbert Carlson of Utah State University said at the workshop.

What's to be gained from perturbing space? The ionosphere carries satellite and radio signals that are disturbed during solar storms.

"With heat, we can create a disturbance and watch how quickly it dissipates," said Bill Bristow, a space physicist and the Geophysical Institute's point man on HAARP. "We can generate irregularities to test the effects on satellite to ground radio systems. We don't have to wait for Mother Nature to generate conditions."

Since it opened in 2003 with funding the late Ted Stevens helped secure, HAARP hosted many scientists doing applied research for the military. One such study was using the antenna array to heat a part of the ionosphere that in turn acted as a low frequency antenna that could send an ocean-penetrating signal to a submarine. That ping could tell a submarine captain to surface in order to receive conventional radio communications.

"The military had specific objectives, now we can do more basic science," Bristow said. "It will help us with general ionospheric/thermospheric modeling, like how do ions and neutrons couple in the upper atmosphere?"

You see, I included a military application in this quote, rather than omit it.

I'll be interested to see the spin put on this.

HAARP bibliography 1990-2005

You might like to trawl through this bibliography as well.

Perhaps you could attend the Summer School and have hands-on experience with HAARP?

The theme of the school in 2010 was Ionospheric Plasma Physics. Instruction covered the basics of the ionosphere, the magnetosphere, and the atmosphere, and the plasma phenomena in this interesting regeim. Special attention was given to radio wave interaction with the plasma.

Various facilities within Alaska volunteered for student experiments. In Fairbanks, the Poker Flat Incoherent-Scatter RADAR, the Kodiak SuperDARN RADAR, and the Poker Flat LIDAR participated. The HAARP Observatory, home to a 3600 kW High-Frequency radio transmitter and a suite of optical and radio diagnostic

instruments, was the base of operations in Gakona. We used this facility to interact with the local ionosphere to produce small-scale plasma cavities and coherent modulation of the natural electrojet current. Students at Gakona, were able to interact with ionosond, riometer, VLF and ELF receivers, UHF radar (MUIR), VHF radar, optical imagers and photometers.

I don't know (honestly), but I'm certainly not leaning towards a military weapon. Communications, sure. Weapon, not so sure

edit on 8-11-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
Where do you think all this high tech has come from in such a relatively short time?

Exactly what "high tech" are you on about?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

I'll put something together for you and the audience after I get the moderater's blessings. It's a pretty dangerous subject...

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta
a reply to: aorAki

I'll put something together for you and the audience after I get the moderater's blessings. It's a pretty dangerous subject...

Oh!! Can't wait!

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
he meant the new anti hospital bombs.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

I'm not sure they would let them leave.
Depends on if they were trained or created...training means a person with a life prior to joining the military, created obviously means grown into a super soldier.

I'm not really sure what the options truly would be for soldier A.

Your right too, letting these guys out and them turning to crime would be tragic for law enforcement.

Soldier A's options are....Heart attack,a NDA forever under penalty of death, o r removal of said tech being splased with whiskey and tossed on th e street.

WHat makes you think w edont already have swat teams with weapons to destroy augments?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Yeah, those aren't very good options, lol.

Interesting thing you said about SWAT team weapons...

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: yuppa
Yeah, those aren't very good options, lol.

Interesting thing you said about SWAT team weapons...

True. not very good options but the NDA is the best bet,and th egovernment will see to your funeral most likely after you die.Upside no burial cost for your family!!

Yes. i would not be surprised there are already weapons that shut down nanomachines in the bloodstream as well as cybernetic functions.

Speaking of I fim a live in 30 yrs (hopefullytech catches up) id liek to inhabit a cybernetic body like from ghost in the shell. Of course id have to work for th e government 30 yrs to pay i t off lol(hey free tech upgrades and maintenence for 30 yrs not bad i think) Imagine that though. determine your own gender by switching your brain to another body.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justacasualobserver
a reply to: stuthealien Awesome picture.. Obvious it is a time lapse

Just to nit-pick, its a long exposure not a time-lapse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join