It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life in Hebron - Checkpoint 56

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
In the Occupied West bank, Hebron is the epicenter of tensions right now. At Hebron, the largest West Bank city, several hundred Jewish settlers live in fortified enclaves in the city, amid tens of thousands of Palestinians.

The rising tension's it's a result of frustration from nearly a half-century of occupation, that storm's the everyday life and dignity of the inhabitants. Humiliating them with checkpoints, tear gas, sound bombs, stun grenades, lack of freedom of movement,expression...

checkpoint 56 - Humiliating people:

Life in Hebron:

"We will gas you until you die"
edit on 5/11/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Well they shudnt stab people and blow themselves up...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

Well... Typical Zionist narrative that haves the ability to depict the Palestinians’ resistance to this plan to dispossess them as Palestinian aggression, and the Zionist drive to impose this revolutionary status quo on the Palestinians by force of arms as Jewish self-defense.

It's always very nice to be bombed, illegaly occupied, sieged, imprisoned, tortured, murdered/executed in the streets'... indeed.. they should stop ..

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Tell you what if i lived there i would be packing my bags and moving to Europe too.....

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

1. Zionists who control Israeli politics are text book war pigs.

2. No-one should have to live under occupation when they themselves are innocent of any crime.

3. There is something that does not sit right with me about this video - it's HD, she's all in makeup and sh!t, he's all trimmed and wearing western clothes and 2 explosives happen to go off just where they happen to be filming but it's clear they were akin to fireworks in impact.

Sorry, but it just seems staged - don't get me wrong, Zionist occupation is Nazi in it's philosophy but this stinks of agenda propaganda.

I may be wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I don't disagree with you. The whole point to using "sound bombs" in a situation like that is crowd dispersal. So why are they randomly throwing "sound bombs" into an empty street?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Hmmm every time they trow rocks or molotovs at the army, the army gases them with tear gas...
What should they stop doing in order to stop the tear gas being thrown at them...?
A real mystery...
edit on 5-11-2015 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Taking in consideration the humiliation inflicted to the Palestinians all this years, something's that right now, due to internet/mobile phones/etc, are coming out, exposing the abuse/insult/outrage they inflict on them, may seem staged.

But for what we've seen, lately, (remember the gas threats) I really believe that anything is posible there.

Here is picture from the video with some Palestinians gathering in the end of the street throwing rocks (blue). Then we can see some kind of grenade going off (red). I don't remember seeing Palestinians with grenades. This is not easy to stage/acomplish under military siege, IMO.

For what I could find this video was made during the period of protests demanding the return of Palestinian body's.

Here's a 20 min video from this I found on facebook:www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

Again, End the Occupation!

The genius of the Zionist narrative is its ability to depict the Palestinians’ resistance to this plan to dispossess them as Palestinian aggression, and the Zionist drive to impose this revolutionary status quo on the Palestinians by force of arms as Jewish self-defense.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Yes we get it. This subject appears to be the only thing you post on or about. No need to spam your own threads with it over and over.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

And all of this is over arbitrary borders.

Both/all sides are to blame for their battles over borders, when most people just want to be left alone to live their lives.

There is no one-sided blame in these situations.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Yes there damn well is! Israel! Because Israel!

Jews!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The same goes to you. "We" all know you don't like it.Try to adress the OP instead.
What is spam to you is information to others.
Thank you

Edit:

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: SlapMonkey
Yes there damn well is! Israel! Because Israel!
Jews!

Already missing the anti semitism mem, when someone has the audacity to actually question The Zionist Occupation.
edit on 5/11/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I did address the OP. And then I addressed comments you made. That's how this works, actually.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join