It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to Find Love?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

True. Honestly. I wouldn't consider myself vulnerable. Maybe I have moments. But not much. But you may be right. What happens happens. Me time sounds good.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Love comes exactly when you least expect it.
True love is instant.
i remember the first time i seen my wife. Something just happened.
Like i said, It was instant, i just knew i would do anything for her.

You dont need to find love, it will find you.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Friends are always the best bet for finding someone. But also try not looking for it and sometimes it just happens.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
I'll take that advice. Though I may try to chat online just to reach out. Seems most here are suggesting to let it come.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI
I don't think I'd try friends honestly for that.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Or maybe join some type of hobby group in your city. Yoga is the first thing to come to my mind

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
Well my college has clubs, but I figure it's too late this year.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

After two months, only now is it having an emotional effect on me. But I am over her,

No. You're not. You're still romanticizing meeting her, still having romantic thoughts about her. You are far from over it.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Get a dog...

If you already have one; get another.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

my theroy involves the bar and just being a ggod person, i met my lady at the bar and she just walked up and started talking, we had a conversation, and then shut the bar down, i walked her out. and asked for her number. then went are separate ways. a few weeks later i asked her to meet me at the same bar and she did, and we hit if off again, she offered to walk me home i said no, i walk you home(this is when i knew she wanted my body) so i walked her home to her porch and gave her the best kiss of her life looked her in the eye and said cant wait to see you again and disapeared into a dark ally way. she then invited me out a week later and needless to say we had a good night and a good morning. i then lost her number(phone died) so i wrote her a letter and dropped in her mail box, and at that point after we dated exclusively. 3 years later we are planning a future together.

I know its not always that easy but i had to burn through a couple skeezers to find an angel, so up until then it was a little rough. really what it boils down to is right place right time, and mutual respect, the rest is details.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
It's good to keep memories of life

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Um..I can't and if I could get any pet it'd be two rats

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

That sounds amazing. Honestly. Great story. I'm considering sharing my story. :p

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I'd suggest opening Your anahata (heart chakra) and change Your thoughts. (Change Your Thought or You'll get what You've always got.." The heart chakra will be receiving sygnals via Your sahasrara (crown) this will then get Your ajna (intuition) at the Peak Level.

Also try and do an online 'dosha/guna quiz' I'd also suggest getting a 'true' astrological reading. These too are FREE online and can be found under 'Ayurvedic Astrology' these go back 40,000 years and are pretty technical and what I'm typing, these 'steps' are along a pathway that gets filled by 'intentions' also be advised that the road to Hell was also paved with good intentions.. The Ayurvedic Astrology works differently and then there have been pole shifts. In the newspaper I am a 'Gemini' (May 31) but in actuality I am a 'Taurus'..

As You're on Your pillow awaiting to fall asleep and into REM (rapid eye movement) sleep, the most restful sleep, picture Yourself accompanied by the mate You desire, whomever that may be.. It is Your world may as well pick out one that You'll 'like'... So once You've actually determined 'Your prey' then that is when the hunt begins. After the identification and if sleep hasn't happened yet, continue to dream how You want Your new Life to unfold.

•• Stay hydrated. 1 mug of warm-hot water and chug the whole thing EVERY a.m. Apply a liberal coat of coconut oil to anywhere that You have exposed skin.. You'll start to 'glow' by the weekend..

Type You what. Do EXACTLY what I have prescribed here and I'll bet by June 01, 2016 You will be in a "courting relationship" and if NOT I'll spring the cost of a professional matchmaker.

A couple provisions: #1) Don't tell/type anyone what it is You are 'seeking' This is when either Your Ego or Your friend's Ego gets involved and fights to keep anyone from having a 'good time'. It is EGOs job to tell You that You are not 'worth it' or 'they are not'

#2) Here is a tough one for Me to ask.. Do You 'mind' being alone? Or at this junction You'd prefer someone else's company? You do realize along with this 'someone' they also come equipped with opinions and You know what they type about some else and their opinions? They are like butts, everyone has one and everybody else's stinks...

There is no reason to answer this at this time... Let it seep down.. If I hear from You near My Taurus Naming Day (no chance putting an age/number on an Eternal Being...) I'll start to make the arrangements to meet the 'matchmaker' Would You be available to fly to Maui Hawa'ii around that time?

namaste

How can You beat FREE w/a Guarantee?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I cannot but for fun will look into what you said.
In and it's just I would rather be in a relationship than not.
edit on 2-11-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I'e struggled myself so I'm with you. I've dated people I work with and that never ends well. Being single for so long I've learned I need to love myself first before anything else.

confidence is the name of the game and luck

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Yes people often say to be confident or to fake it till you make it. I'm not sure. I'll trying online. Just to communicate.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I can agree with this. reply to: laminatedsoul

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lojack

How can you stop wanting to be with someone?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hookers worked for me.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join