It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to Find Love?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lovekills6
Well that's like, half the reason you joined. I suppose meeting people is still there. Which I am sure you will. Interesting people here, though sometimes avoiding political topics is good, people get mean with insults that fail to produce conversation and debate.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I know,happened, once I disagreed with some one and a whole debate started and the person got upset,

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You upset a person, I say good for you. What, did they insult you or anything? In that case I understand why you would rather keep away, but truly people are very nice here, just you know how politics can get.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

They just said I'm a women that I don't know much which is bull# cuz being a women has nothing to do with anything
edit on 15-12-2015 by lovekills6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Everything woman is, is beautiful. Women represent life, fertility and peace in my views. As well as being the most beautiful creatures, especially in comparison to men who (if you believe in him which I do not) were supposedly made of everything in the human body minus one rib from which woman was birthed. Woman is beauty and should always be treated with respect, unless woman is disrespectful, but even then really. I have not realized there were those that are sexist within this community. I had thought this community was open minded, seems we are stuck in the pre-1920s. Though I will argue with you, that you silencing yourself, are thereby enforcing what that person has enforced upon you. Speak I shout! Speak!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join