It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian civilian aircraft goes off radar, reportedly crashes over Egypt

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
My theory is that tail structure developed stress crack due to lift force from tail and improperly repaired previous damage from an occurrence of tail hitting the ground.

A diagonal fracture line caused by the rear of the tail flipping up, produced an opening under fuselage just in front of tail, caused a massive inrush of air and explosively detaching the tail.

Then front section of plane without tail goes in a sharp ascension due to the loss of rear lift of the missing tail. The front section loose rapidly speed as it gain altitude but the sharp angle induce destruction of front section due to aerodynamic braking, the wings are probably teared off.

Just a theory...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

Thanks, she is doing very well, beyond our expectations

So far the news is very positive, no metastases and the tumor has been removed completely.
Today she is going home and next week the rehabilitation starts.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Just now FSB states they found traces of explosives in the wreckageRT.
It was a bomb!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Russian security services said investigations have revealed traces of explosives among the debris.

"During the flight, a homemade device with the power of 1.5kg of TNT was detonated"

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ashpack
Russian security services said investigations have revealed traces of explosives among the debris.

"During the flight, a homemade device with the power of 1.5kg of TNT was detonated"

But Obama keeps telling us Isil is contained you mean they blew up a plane and attacked paris. Wow imagine what they would do if they weren't contained.

On a more serious note I think we're going to find less and less flights into the middle east. This will take Egypt off that vacation list for a lot of Russians and the west.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: ashpack

But Obama keeps telling us Isil is contained you mean they blew up a plane and attacked paris. Wow imagine what they would do if they weren't contained.

On a more serious note I think we're going to find less and less flights into the middle east. This will take Egypt off that vacation list for a lot of Russians and the west.

I don't listen to much of the verbal vomit most politicians come out with especially when half these problems are caused by politicians.

I love going to Egypt on holiday and have been many times but I certainly won't be going anywhere near the place in the near future and many probably have the same view which is sad especially for the egyptian locals who totally rely on tourism.

I feel great sorrow for the French, Russian and other families who have lost loved ones and also feel this is just the beginning of these type of attacks especially while the Jihadis continue to flood in to Europe along with the genuine refugees.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

It has been only 4.5 months ago that an muslim extremist shot 77 people on a beach in Sousse, 38 people did not survive the attack.
Knowing that muslim extremists are fighting in that region, Egypt and Libya, i would have expected this already to be the case that this region was marked as a no go as a vacation destination.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

isis posts pictures of what they made the bomb out of

www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 18-11-2015 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2015 by research100 because: add picture

edit on 18-11-2015 by research100 because: adding picture

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join