It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 orbs caught by NASA's space webcam on the ISS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So on Wednesday these 8 orbs were caught in about 1 minute and 5 seconds on the ISS webcam

I am not sure what it is but it does look interesting.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Space junk?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

It could be various things. . . But I think its aliens!

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I like you 👑
But it's maybe water, a reflection, or...
edit on 30-10-2015 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

Air bubbles because that's what happens when you film underwater in a large swimming pool.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: YarlanZey

Really? You believe there is no space station orbiting earth? You can see it, you know?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm wondering if this is some kind of electric phenomena. After reading and watching videos about the electric universe I've come to the understanding that space is not actually empty at all but filled with charged electric particles.

I wonder if some of these orbs and other weird things we see in space are actually electric in nature.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Really? You believe there is no space station orbiting earth? You can see it, you know?

Thats not a space station, its a balloon.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well maybe space is full of water and not a vacuum as we initially thought
LOL I was only joking!

You know what would be interesting? Filming all the way round so we can see the stars and then zooming into earth so we can see the satellites. I always wondered what all that space junk looks like and would probably make my messy house look pristine too
There's supposed to be tonnes of the stuff. Did you catch the thread about the runaway blimp? There must be all kinds of rubbish up there. I think a tool bag was lost a while back. Is it possible to see that from earth?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Anything (like space debris) passing that close to the space station would have a closure rate of miles per second, invisible to the naked eye, essentially.

Unless they have a situation like in the movie Gravity, and they aren't telling anyone (but releasing video), these are probably faked. Not near misses or "orbs", lol.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Also joking?
It's a bit confusing...

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

NORAD Blimp

NORAD lost their blimp a couple of days ago. Broke free of its tether and away it went. That must have been quiet a sight! Took some power line out by all accounts.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

UFO Lou is 'one of the better channels', but consider the competition.

he still insists a Chinese satellite fuel dump he recorded was
actually an aircraft-carrier sized UFO, and would delete ALL comments on
his sites that questioned his claim.

Full story:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Sorry, I'm feeling playful tonight.

But don't you think it would be kind of cool to see all those satellites close up? They're just boring little dots of light from down here skimming across the sky. There must be loads of them. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a supermarket trolley up there too - that last bit was a joke.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Digital cameras show infra-red light as visible light.Dust particles reflect IR light and are usually out of focus,thus creating "orbs".

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Oh that....
That's a hologram.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The first orb was a specific type of parasite entity. What followed was the entrance of a larger spiritual entity who made the parasite it's lunch. The 7 other orbs were the 7 chakras of the larger entity. When the parasite was consumed, the first orb dissappeared, hence it's demise.

You folks won't be able to see it but in the video, in the black backdrop of space, a nebulous deep purple form moves into frame. If this video was shown in true infrared, the picture would be clear. Digital cameras have very little infrared capabilities. It more like a glazing.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Could be air bubbles

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Just seeing 1 satellite from the space station would be mind blowing because it's never happened. Seeing any real image from NASA of other objects they claim are theirs up in space would be mind blowing. I won't hold my breath.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NONPOINT21

Mmmm. I just think it would be a really fascinating picture to see. The fact that there's never been one well, that could be very telling couldn't it? If there's no picture then you are leaving people open to interpret it how they like, BUT a picture would also shut all the people up who have been calling NASA out as faking it and taking the money.

You shouldn't need to hold your breath but you might need a snorkel in space.
Didn't I say there was water in space?

Talking of faking it, did anyone catch this?
Space Cadets, Channel 4. This is how they did it in Ipswich in 2005 on a much smaller budget.
Wiki Space Cadets
edit on 30/10/2015 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join