It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 orbs caught by NASA's space webcam on the ISS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
duplicate
edit on 30-10-2015 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NONPOINT21
a reply to: YarlanZey

Just seeing 1 satellite from the space station would be mind blowing because it's never happened. Seeing any real image from NASA of other objects they claim are theirs up in space would be mind blowing. I won't hold my breath.

Satellites are visible from the space station like they're visible from Earth's surface, moving points of light. One crewman [Don Pettit] even developed software to predict Iridium flares. But the closer they pass, the higher the angular rate, until something close enough to resolve into a shape is moving several miles per second in crossing speed. They never can be seen, even on rapid imagery.

Of course, anything doing docking/separation from the station is at very low angular rate and they are satellites too. Also, anything come off the station -- usually packing materials or tools during space walks -- also can be seen, easily seen, and they are satellites too. Unlike shuttle missions, there are rarely water dumps from the station, or a lot of thruster activity -- so those sources of 'shuttle UFO videos' are mostly absent.
edit on 30-10-2015 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
It could be various things. . . But I think its aliens!

I think they're angels. You can't prove they aren't!

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

Hi Benice,

This begins another chapter in the book and with that I say Hello to all Ufologists and followers.

About ORBS Generally which may or not include the one's in the video

It got to the point I began to seek information from the world and to my surprise, the data or knowledge was either Top Secret or never fully investigated.
Sure there are some short video's out there but nothing solid on their origin or construction. These I refer to are the sky orbs and not the ground loving spiritual type.
As of last night, I reckon I cracked one of the mysteries but only time will tell with that.
I have watched Orbs for two years and they really are interesting and without question, each very different, with different purposes. To refer to the whole group generally really confuses the issue and leads to misinterpretation etc.
I have much to add to this arena when the time is right.
Yes, I do have a channel and some brief display of very beautiful Orbs. However I will close on saying this and won't respond to disbelievers or antagonists period. Knowing is one thing, proving is the other. I wont prove, just report and let the intelligent side take the rewards.
A very long story short....
Certain Orbs behave with extreme intelligence and I believe they are remotely controlled by something. Because these type mimic stars, they blend into night sky and are generally dismissed.
Certain Orbs have the ability to cloak themselves with a dark smokey like output which they used to shield the bright light they emit when close to the ground. Certain Orbs can remain within metres of the ground silently and nearly undetected.
To locate Orbs like this, One should scan an area of darkness with a low lux camera slowly and zoom in on any small twinkle.
Because some cloak, the luminosity is much less and pulsates slowly in a very small window surrounding them.
If you discover one within metres of your location, then the game begins.
Focus in and watch the orb. This type are not the flare type but shaped like two pyramids joined base together. One half the Orb is the upright pyramid and the lower half the inverted pyramid.
Most Orbs found on video close up show facial features of some alien type. Upon having the chance to sit and view into one from metres away, you will find its like looking into a telescope with faces peering back down toward you or morphing in and out of focus on the face of the Orb.
I had a camera I was filming such an event switch off without warning and the record disappear of the memory card when I later downloaded the rest of the event.
Anyway, that should prick the ears of a few who either know them well or think they do and confuse my remarks with Orbs General which is a mistake in itself.
I wont comment on others opinions, too busy uploading heaps of things i record myself.
Ps I was going to post a pic or two but the site wouldn't proceed , maybe a safety mech', not sure.

Look forward to sharing more soon everyone.

edit on 30-10-2015 by Enodevlos because: No heading to ORB - Needed upon reading after

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: YarlanZey
a reply to: Benicealways

Air bubbles because that's what happens when you film underwater in a large swimming pool.

Dude
I can see the ISS with my telescope from my backyard. I am pretty sure it's in orbit.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: YarlanZey

Sorry for the delay. That blimp was dragging a mile long cable behind it, shorting out hi tension wires. That must have been freaky to people sitting in their home to have something drag across the roof and then the power goes, blink.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: YarlanZey
a reply to: Peeple

Sorry, I'm feeling playful tonight.

But don't you think it would be kind of cool to see all those satellites close up? They're just boring little dots of light from down here skimming across the sky. There must be loads of them. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a supermarket trolley up there too - that last bit was a joke.

Lots of things would be cool. Are you going to fund the coolness of looking at things sent up and abandoned or not, long after?

I want to see the cool looking rock at the end of your driveway. You should go make a video so I can see how cool it is.

Or are you in a pool?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Looks like foo fighters.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join