It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex-change woman sent to all-male prison - Bristol, UK

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: romilo
How would yall react if someone whom u were having sexual relations would tell you that he/she were infact not the genre you were had to believed in first place? I guess some would be alright with it but personally i would most likely flip out pretty bad, no matter if he would look very beautiful as female..

What has that got to do with this thread exactly?

I guess i try to say that if u were born a male and did crime, got caught and were sentenced a prison time, u should be send in to same prison as other male, no matter how u look alike or what u pretended to be.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton
a reply to: grainofsand

He's still a guy.

Paying someone to mutilate your reproductive organs and eating a fistful of pills a day will never change that, no matter how many time you lie to yourself and the public.
Do you not agree that this person is more vulnerable in the male prison than any other prisoner inside? ...and for rather obvious reasons don't ya think.

Nope. Not at all. Guys are raped in prisons all the time. Having surgery doesn't change one's sex, either. Male is still male.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

He's still a guy.

Paying someone to mutilate your reproductive organs and eating a fistful of pills a day will never change that, no matter how many time you lie to yourself and the public.
Do you not agree that this person is more vulnerable in the male prison than any other prisoner inside? ...and for rather obvious reasons don't ya think.

Nope. Not at all. Guys are raped in prisons all the time. Having surgery doesn't change one's sex, either. Male is still male.
I certainly think the attractive person in the OP picture is highly likely to attract more unwanted attention in HMP Bristol than rough looking bloke me would.
You obviously feel differently but I'd definitely prefer to be me in a male prison than the person in the OP.

...and judging by some of the responses in this thread I'm glad I am rough looking straight CIS male me, than any transgender person who is struggling to deal with acceptance in life, convicted criminal or otherwise, the bigotry is strong among some members here.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Klinger wants an out

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

except the system does not agree with you. As stated in the thread prisoners can get tits and get moved to another prison.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

If you are saying that UK prisoners are entitled to the same NHS treatment as any other citizen, then yes that is true, from broken bones to gender dysphoria.
If that treatment results in a change of legal gender then yes of course, they move to a gender specific prison.

Perhaps that offends you, but I think it is the sign of a developed nation.
...come back at me the day your nation offers universal health care and ongoing medicines to people who are homeless and have no money.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
a reply to: Metallicus
Technically with small male genitalia you would be hard pressed to find a potential significant other that wouldn't think hermaphrodite.

There are too many males with homophobia that don't realize they have it until they get hit on. Short of wearing a t-shirt at all times expressing her difference this has to be a major issue in this woman's life.

It isn't homo-phobia to not want to sleep with a dude. It is being straight. If this person didn't explain this in advance of any sort of physical affection I would consider eliminating this person so they cannot perpetrate this fraud on other unsuspecting people in the future.

If you are a gay or effeminate male and you are in to trannies then I have no problem with consenting adults doing whatever it is they want to do to each other, but don't pretend to be a woman and don't tell me.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

My my, one doth protest strongly lol

I agree with lies not being cool at all, but I imagine if I found myself potentially romantically involved with a female who'd had gender reassignment surgery then it would have come out at some point in the conversation. You know, if they liked me and wanted a long term relationship then it would certainly be one of the important life stories which would be discussed if we wanted to trust each other.

One-night drunken stands though? You get what you get there fella and quit yer bitchin for taking the risk lol.
If I had drunken sex with a trans female and we'd not had the conversation beforehand then it wouldn't trouble me in the slightest, I'd probably be more impressed with their transformation because I was so attracted.

...one doth protest much lol

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Well Doctors and mental health experts dissagree with you. I htink they have more education and experience on this instead of a biased opinion.

Don't be coy. Up until a few years ago gender dysphoria was listed, and rightly so, as a psychological disorder. The only reason is was removed was due to external pressure from the gay community. Losing grant money has a way of shaping scientific opinion.

I'm sensing someone liked a chick who wasnt a chick perhaps and are projecting a bit maybe?

I haven't had that luxury. I only hang out with classy trannys that can afford all the surgeries, not cheap dudes that play dress-up in their mom's clothes.

edit on 26-10-2015 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I don't want anyone to be raped, and I think the legal system is guilty for tolerating prison rape. But the fact remains, in this reality, prison is a nasty place. This man turned himself into a human Barby doll and committed a violent crime. He is still a man by genetic standards and he is still a criminal by legal standards. He has to face reality. I hope they put him in isolation or something, for his own safety. That would be justifiable, but he's still a man.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I only hang out with classy trannys that can afford all the surgeries, not cheap dudes that play dress-up in their mom's clothes.
'Classy trannys' 'cheap dudes' ???, the pretty pic in the OP was made possible by the National Health Service in the UK. No class distinction here with gender reassignment, just the agreement of a team of clinicians.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
I don't want anyone to be raped, and I think the legal system is guilty for tolerating prison rape. But the fact remains, in this reality, prison is a nasty place. This man turned himself into a human Barby doll and committed a violent crime. He is still a man by genetic standards and he is still a criminal by legal standards. He has to face reality. I hope they put him in isolation or something, for his own safety. That would be justifiable, but he's still a man.
Wow, you sound like you are happy that this person is likely to face a much harder term than I would as a rough straight CIS male.
Do you have any sympathy for the idea that she could perhaps be better off in a female prison judging by the picture in the OP?
If not, why? She will have a #tier jail time in a male prison than I ever would, that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I think you just do not give yourself enough credit.

You would be treated like a ragdoll too.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Nah, done a stretch myself, I can speak from experience

*Edit*
...and just for the record, and going mildly off topic, I served prison time for 'non payment of fines' after originally failing to pay a fixed penalty/ticket for not displaying an 'L' plate (before passing my bike test) on a motorbike then forgetting about it and years later having dealings with a cop who said "Oh we've got a warrant out for your arrest, sorry..."

Yep, I'd be #ting it if I'd been going to prison looking like the pic in the OP and not me.
Oh, and there are no federal prisons and state/county jails in the Uk like the US, there is only Her Majesty's Prison.
edit on 26.10.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I'm not "happy" that HE is going to jail, but I don't see why he should be treated like something he isn't. Female prison is for women. This guy is still a man, like it or not.

Personally I think he should offered isolation, simply because he would be at higher risk for rape, but again, rape should not be tolerated in the first place.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I imagine she would be at less risk of violence in a female prison, but that is only speculation as I've never spent any time in a female prison.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
First, I don't consider it to be safe in female prison. I think girls can be worse against this kind of people.
Second, he could be the person that rape another girl, sex change does make you a better person.
Third, I doesn't care any way, that guy will have a bad time in any place. So, I'm ok with letting him the luxury to chose to get beaten by women or men. I just hope the state won't pay it's medicine, it's not an health issue.

Finally, I think by following the law and use the sex declared to the state (male in this case) they will avoid create a prejudice that bad intended person could use to escape men jail.
edit on 26-10-2015 by PersonneX because: (no reason given)

*EDIT: Just to be precise, I don't think this particular person exploited this "gray zone" for bad intend, but other could.
edit on 26-10-2015 by PersonneX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PersonneX
First, I don't consider it to be safe in female prison. I think girls can be worse against this kind of people.
Second, he could be the person that rape another girl, sex change does make you a better person.
Third, I doesn't care any way, that guy will have a bad time in any place. So, I'm ok with letting him the luxury to chose to get beaten by women or men. I just hope the state won't pay it's medicine, it's not an health issue.

Finally, I think by following the law and use the sex declared to the state (male in this case) they will avoid create a prejudice that bad intended person could use to escape men jail.
Wow.
Goodnight, back tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
First of all HE is a man not a woman. You cant change reality with an operation. Pretend time is fun though and HE will be treated like a woman for sure now so enjoy his sick dreams have come true! Disgusting.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lipton

Agreed.

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join