It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex-change woman sent to all-male prison - Bristol, UK

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
HE. HE. HE. HE. HE.HE. STOP CALLING A MAN A SHE. He is no longer a man more like an it. Since HE has made HIMSELF a EUNICH but HE will never be a SHE. Pretend time is fun.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

HE. HE. HE. HE. HE.HE. STOP CALLING A MAN A SHE. He is no longer a man more like an it. Since HE has made HIMSELF a EUNICH but HE will never be a SHE. Pretend time is fun.

What do you call intersex people then? "It"?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

STOP CALLING A MAN A SHE

No.

However, can you stop yelling at us?

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Gay men exist in prison, they are not "raped" they are willingly participating.

What are you insinuating? That because they are gay they will enjoy rape since it's same sex?? Of course gay men are sent to prison. Of course they have sex in prison. Suggesting they don't also get raped, or that they enjoy it, is ludicrous.

Come on people lets not be myopic

Ironic.
edit on 26-10-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti

HE. HE. HE. HE. HE. HE. HA. HA. HA. HAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, wait. You are being serious?

You are really upset about people being addressed in a way that doesn't suit you? Do you correct kids when they call their step dad "dad"? "No, Billy! He's not your real father, he will NEVER BE DAD AND EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT AFFECTED BY YOU OR YOUR FAMILY, I'M GONNA MAKE SURE YOU DON'T CALL HIM THAT!"

or...

"Why are you calling your boss captain? YOU CAN'T CALL HIM CAPTAIN, HE WILL NEVER BE A CAPTAIN, HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A SHIP. I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT I INSIST YOU DO NOT ADDRESS HIM IN THE FASHION YOU BOTH AGREED UPON!"

You must be, like totally stressed out all the time. Worrying about people respecting each other's identity and all that. It must be rough.

(post by 44MAGRED removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 44MAGRED
a reply to: grainofsand

QUOTE REMOVED BY STAFF

Not everyone in prison is gay. It isn't like a normal straight male would want to have sex with it.
edit on 27-10-2015 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

originally posted by: yuppa

Well Doctors and mental health experts dissagree with you. I htink they have more education and experience on this instead of a biased opinion.

Don't be coy. Up until a few years ago gender dysphoria was listed, and rightly so, as a psychological disorder. The only reason is was removed was due to external pressure from the gay community. Losing grant money has a way of shaping scientific opinion.

I'm sensing someone liked a chick who wasnt a chick perhaps and are projecting a bit maybe?

I haven't had that luxury. I only hang out with classy trannys that can afford all the surgeries, not cheap dudes that play dress-up in their mom's clothes.

Im not being Coy,and dont call me him again. And way to confuse crossdressing transvestites with Transgenderism.
A few years ago they said the God particle didnt exist too and we see where that thought went. SO just because scientist and doctors change their opinions after much study it was from pressure to do so?
Scientist are allowwed to change their opinions and findings. If they werent they woudnt be very good scientist.

You do know many Pschological disorders were never really those right?

Sorry but if you believe global warming scientist then you have to believe these. Apparently the issue was settled with them too. And im GD btw. way to insult me. Apparently im not insane so im not in a mental hospital,and im not on drugs either. Gender dysphoria is not homosexuality. Your internal sense of your gender is not the same as your sexual orientation.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: 44MAGRED
a reply to: grainofsand

She will be rode hard and put away wet, many times.

Put a looker like that in an all-male prison with those real nice breasts.
it's just wrong.

Not everyone in prison is gay. It isn't like a normal straight male would want to have sex with it.

IT huh?Gender dysphoria is not homosexuality. Your internal sense of your gender is not the same as your sexual orientation.
In other words even IF a straight guy went for her unless he is attracted to MASCULINE FORMS he aint "gay" And alot of GD and transgender like to only get it from a male and not want to screw them themselves. most want to be treated as female and dont like doing guys in the butt at all.

(post by 44MAGRED removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

(post by Lipton removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: grainofsand
Do you not agree that this person is more vulnerable in the male prison than any other prisoner inside? ...and for rather obvious reasons don't ya think.

Nope. Not at all. Guys are raped in prisons all the time. Having surgery doesn't change one's sex, either. Male is still male.
I certainly think the attractive person in the OP picture is highly likely to attract more unwanted attention in HMP Bristol than rough looking bloke me would.
You obviously feel differently but I'd definitely prefer to be me in a male prison than the person in the OP.

...and judging by some of the responses in this thread I'm glad I am rough looking straight CIS male me, than any transgender person who is struggling to deal with acceptance in life, convicted criminal or otherwise, the bigotry is strong among some members here.

Not all guys in prison are rough-looking, though, and some are targeted. This guy might attract some more attention, but he brought that on himself. He chose to commit assault, and he chose to have himself look like a woman. Why should we show more sympathy for him than for anyone else in that situation? Mind you, I don't condone any abuses in the prisons, but I won't play the game of calling one person more of a victim than another.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
In women's prisons sexual relationships between female warders and prisoners are common. Heroin is common. Heroin is concealed inside the female prisoners vaginas. A friend knows this because she saw it ejected from a convulsing prisoner who had just tried to drown herself in the toilet while on blanket watch. Nothing but a blanket and checked every 15 minutes yet still possessing heroin, bent spoon and lighter concealed internally. When able to speak and realising she'd lost her drugs the prisoner said, "I'll have more tomorrow, this place is full of it".

To stop the heroin getting in you would have to search all the warders internally when they turn up for work. How many do you think would actually turn up for work if they knew they were going to have to submit to an internal search before each shift? Probably none. That's why you can't keep heroin out of British women's prisons.

With the heroin comes the control system. Murder/suicides are arranged when the staff ultimately responsible are visibly on the other side of the wing. Police trying to investigate the suicides that are really murder get nowhere, the whole thing's wrapped up.

Does anyone have a different impression of women's prisons? Please share.

My friend got hit on instantly by prisoners on her first day at work. Her husband had suggested she cut her hair thinking it would make her look less attractive. It was a mistake, they all thought she was a tough lesbian. Tough yes, but not gay. And no matter how tough she was, working in the women's prison was the most traumatic experience of her life. One time they asked her to clean out the cell of a recent suicide. She walked in and the body was still lying on the bed. Not telling her the body was there was a deliberate prank, yet she was still expected to clean out around the body, and she did. It haunted her that the prisoners body was used as a prop in a prank. That's the level of disrespect.

Send her to a women's prison, but don't kid yourself about the conditions she'll encounter there.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
As a transgender woman I feel I should comment on a few things. Being on hormone replacement therapy myself, my body has greatly reduced in mass as I have lost my testosterone muscle mass meaning I have the exact same muscle mass that you'd find on a 'designated female at birth' female. So no just because I have a larger male frame that doesn't mean my mass is somehow going to stay like that of 'designated male at birth' man's. So no I wouldn't take a physical hit nearly as well as I would before hormones, it would have the potential to seriously injure or kill me just as it would any other female designated at birth.

Being 6'1 and 185lbs and having been on hormones for several months, I still have a resemblance of looking male but I have all the female secondary sex traits. Soft skin, feminine voice, breasts, fat distribution and so on. My point is that I have/had all the classical and traditional features of masculinity yet if you saw me you'd see me as not looking completely male but more so female as I am not as passable as the woman in the picture. Would I get raped in prison? Absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Is it fair to be so judgmental like many of you are? Not really. I mean sure if you guys went to jail or prison for some reason just imagine how vulnerable you'd feel if you were placed around a group of people vastly stronger than you yet people act like its justified.

At the very least transgender people should be put into solitary confinement. The ignorance and brutality of such a punishment as sending her in to be raped, tortured or killed is too savage and barbaric for a modern society. Not to mention the severe mental and emotional trauma that will toll. I speak this with conviction and fear because I know if I was put in jail or prison I'd certainly be raped and murdered in my local jail/prison.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: honested3

It should be easy enough to prepare a dedicated prison or solitary arrangement to safeguard transgender prisoners.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I can't understand how this is taken so seriously. The series of loopholes is ridiculous. He's trying to manipulate the system like all the criminals before him. This is like something from Monty Python.

So, I can get a pair (result), on the NHS (result) and expect to be exempt from men's prison (result) for the rest of my life?

Make sense?

Gender confusion has never been so advantageous. Beers all round.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

You think they've spent most of their life as a girl and had reconstructive surgery to get out of going to male prisons?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join