It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Freaks Out After Alex Jones Storms Headquarters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Big Brother gets nervous when little brother watches back

by PAUL JOSEPH WATSON | OCTOBER 23, 2015

GOOGLE FREAKS OUT AFTER ALEX JONES STORMS HEADQUARTERS

I'm feeling a real strong connection with Alex Jones right now. As a 25 year veteran in big telecom his message is striking me right to the core. I can't get into any details of my work but, in my professional opinion, we must have an open internet, openness means transparency, transparency means that the government should track meta data for our security, in fact, the reason 9-11 happened was because intelligence agencies were not able to connect the dots.

The corporations and governments will conspire (for profit gains) against your personal privacy and it is your individual responsibility to protect your own privacy.

We need Neo to sort this out.
edit on Fri Oct 23 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: ALL CAPS IN TITLE edited

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
LOL Alex Jones is my favorite soap opera......popcorn on the couch, on the floor, butter on the remote.....Alex Jones is the new flash gordon.

Poor Google, I don't thin they knew what hit em. HA

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azryael
LOL Alex Jones is my favorite soap opera......popcorn on the couch, on the floor, butter on the remote.....Alex Jones is the new flash gordon.

Poor Google, I don't thin they knew what hit em. HA

You can blow this off but the NSA has over 27,000 head count in the Cyber Command. Ask Admiral Mike Rodgers or FBI Director James Comey, they will tell you that cyber is the new battle field.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

Oh i don't disagree my friend , I am fully aware of much that passes below the normal Americans radar. Maybe more so than I should let on. Yet I have learned to take much with a pound of salt as some of these evil revelations that he puts forth just very well may be necessary if not for the here and now, than for whats to come.

Doesn't mean i agree with the cabals methods as the tighter their grip becomes, the more that slips through their fingers.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

Big Brother gets nervous when little brother watches back

by PAUL JOSEPH WATSON | OCTOBER 23, 2015

GOOGLE FREAKS OUT AFTER ALEX JONES STORMS HEADQUARTERS

I'm feeling a real strong connection with Alex Jones right now. As a 25 year veteran in big telecom his message is striking me right to the core. I can't get into any details of my work but, in my professional opinion, we must have an open internet, openness means transparency, transparency means that the government should track meta data for our security, in fact, the reason 9-11 happened was because intelligence agencies were not able to connect the dots.

The corporations and governments will conspire (for profit gains) against your personal privacy and it is your individual responsibility to protect your own privacy.

We need Neo to sort this out.

You don't even need to have worked in telecoms to know what is possible. If anything is an input device (keyboard, camera, microphone) and it is connected to the internet, a perfect copy of that data can be made and sent anywhere. Anything that goes over the internet can be recorded and analyzed by anyone between your PC and the servers you download data from.

They've been trying to push voice activated technology for decades now, ever since Dragon Dictate. The biggest problem was getting a system trained up to recognize words correctly. The only solution has been to use "cloud computing" where the recordings are sent to a server, converted into text and sent back. So it sounds cool to geeky coders straight out of university who think the more cool technology combined together for the smallest task, the better; "whoa dude! cloud computing, voice recognition, robotics, home automation, smartphones, and all that just to get your kettle to heat some water up, awesome!".

The secondary benefit was that law enforcement could match voice recordings to known fugitives and track them down.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Should or shouldn't track data?

I assume it is shouldn't and a simple typo but just want to make sure.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Should or shouldn't track data?

I assume it is shouldn't and a simple typo but just want to make sure.

Should is correct.

After 9-11 the intelligence agencies bemoaned the fact that they were unable to connect the dots. They were restricted by regulations and laws.

Now those cyber laws and those battle lines in the info-war are being redrawn.

Proof that those battle lines are being redrawn as of October 22, 2015:

www.techdirt.com...

CISA Moves Forward: These 83 Senators Just Voted To Expand Surveillance

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

They weren't able to connect the dots? You want them to continue storing our private data?

For reals?

First of all, not only did our gov't know full well a terrorist attack was coming but so did many other foreign nations who did indeed warn the US. Not a damn thing was done to stop it.

Second of all, ugh, gross. I completely and whole heartily disagree with you.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
...Just imagine a world where your every comment was part of a program that made a 350 word evaluation of your personality profile....

Imagine of that was happening right now...

Imagine of your profile was shared without your consent...

Imagine all the people, living life in peace...

...you may say, I'm a dreamer; but I'm not the only one...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Staged or real? You decide.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Pretty sure the owners of ATS realize that everything posted on ATS is already going into the NSA computers!!

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Staged or real? You decide.

It's so easy to stage a cyber attack. It's even easier than a drone strike on the wrong target.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Pretty sure the owners 'Stremor' of ATS realize that everything posted on ATS is already going into the NSA computers!!

Sure, I am sure that the NSA have nothing to do with it....

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

It doesn't bother me that they track everything I do publicly. I don't care if they monitor my activity on FB or ATS.

But there are private communications that should not be recorded without warrant.

Postal Mail & Email
Telephone & Texting
No eavesdropping through my mic or camera.
No key logging...ect...

The contents of these communications are private and are supposed to be protected by the constitution to ensure my freedom of speech and unlawful search and seizure.

I would prefer to give up safety then to relinquish my freedom.

The biggest problem I have is companies selling my public and illegally obtained private data for a profit. If my information is worth money at least send me the check.

Public data is fair game even though I am not ok with private companies profiting off it more then the advertising revenue. But private communications belong to me unless you have a warrant.

If ATS sells my data I want to receive the check.
edit on 23-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

transparency, transparency means that the government should track meta data for our security, in fact, the reason 9-11 happened was because intelligence agencies were not able to connect the dots.

Uh...no!

Fact, I am less free today than I ever have been. 9.11 happened because our country allowed it to. If you want to hand the government your info, fine....knock yourself out. As for me, I feel we have been swallowed by the ever creeping government and enough is enough. Smaller government, not global government.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

Pretty sure the owners 'Stremor' of ATS realize that everything posted on ATS is already going into the NSA computers!!

Sarcasm detected.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Creepy how the young lady attempting to grab Alex's microphone kind of really shows the parallel of the hijacking of the microphone and webcams on home computers....she just reached right out like Alex was just a prop in her personal paradigm of subjective control and not a viable independent entity in any way whatsoever.

Sadly, people like that are all over the place out there....and not confined solely to Google employees.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Fact, I am less free today than I ever have been.

That is merely your opinion and you are entitled to it. Would rather that we switch off the internet? Because that is exactly what a cyber-attack entails. DDOS, StuxNet and do you remember when the entire country of Estonia was hacked by Russian mercenary hackers?

You claim that you are "less free today than I ever have been."

You have the freedom to use the internet to educate yourself.

That is the most powerful freedom that you have.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

Sarcasm detected.

...fairly sure you are not paying attention to detail....

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

a reply to: NewzNose

Fact, I am less free today than I ever have been.

That is merely your opinion and you are entitled to it. Would rather that we switch off the internet? Because that is exactly what a cyber-attack entails. DDOS, StuxNet and do you remember when the entire country of Estonia was hacked by Russian mercenary hackers?

You claim that you are "less free today than I ever have been."

You have the freedom to use the internet to educate yourself.

That is the most powerful freedom that you have.

Oh C'mon, StuxNet?!! Do you even know what that is? Are you worried personally about having your Siemens PLC infected?! Do you even know what a PLC is? C'mon human meat-sock; get some knowledge before berating another....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join