It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Freaks Out After Alex Jones Storms Headquarters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
IDK, I feel bad for Google in this case, not Jones. I have an almost knee-jerk impulse to pepper spray Alex Jones if I ever have the misfortune of coming across him. Something about that guy is deeply, deeply off. I mean all around, not just "mentally off his rocker" off or anything. I'm no woo-woo new ager here, but the vibes from him aren't good ones. He gives me the heebie jeebies. Not logical at all, but instincts tell me he's not worth his salt at all.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

Alex Jones is the voice that resonates within our psyche. We know that the Matrix exists but how far do we let the Matrix invade our privacy?

WHERE DO YOU STAND?

As soon as Alex Jones starts resonating in my psyche I will have myself committed.

I will be right behind you buddy.

Alex Jones and his drones are dross we need to expel from intelligent society. do we really need to bring up his credibility?

He is not the one who should be voicing opinions on how corporations lie and use costumer data. his platform is build on lies and deception of the gullible.

I'm not a fan of Alex, but at least he is putting stuff like that out there. I'll take fear mongering and loud-mouth antics over other reporters who take it easy on corporations and government.

In a utopian society where intelligence, respectful behavior and rationality rule, I will understand why Alex Jones should not be a voice of society. Until then, alternative news needs anyone who will help spread messages of corruption.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

Alex Jones is the voice that resonates within our psyche. We know that the Matrix exists but how far do we let the Matrix invade our privacy?

WHERE DO YOU STAND?

Alex Jones is a joke - he sold out, he was bought.
He's a shill.

Every argument that tries to prove Alex Jones as a shill is nuttier than any conspiracy Iv'e heard Alex Jones or his website talk about.

Alex Jones and his websites are not a showcase for great journalism. However, infowars got me interested in conspiracy, corruption and news. I learned a lot through reading the occasional good article from there.

I eventually lost interest in reading their website daily, but It led me unto my mindset of uncovering the truth behind the curtains.

Now, how is inspiring people to look for the truth an attempt at shilling? Alex may sometimes fear monger, make a fool of himself (piers morgan) and let his writers write about unimportant subjects. Yet, inspiring one to challenge mainstream is not shilling and neither is being a flawed human being.

The only way Alex will do harm is if you're a person who is easily influenced and gullible. And in that case, you were already lost.. whether you are a mainstream or alternative news viewer.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join