It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under surveillance for 5 years, goal is homelessness, depression and as a grand finale death

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Hello? That is how gang stalking is planned by the NSA. It's done so that it doesn't look rational, or believable even. That is how covert ops can be conducted right under your nose. When someone speaks out about it, the ignorant masses will ask those equally ignorant questions, like 'why would they do this, or that' 'it doesn't make sense' It doesn't have to make sense to you, because you aren't a target.
It makes perfect sense to the NSA as to why they do these things the way they do them.

People that don't understand even the most basic elements of gang stalking will think because they can't see why this is happening, because none of it makes sense, means it isn't happening. Does that make sense? No, it just shows people who don't take any time to become more informed, will remain uninformed, especially if ;none of it makes any sense' to them. Because when you get to the conclusion that it doesn't add up, you give up trying to understand it entirely.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
...the people in the apartment above me have sex all the time. Must be a cover up for their surveillance of me or it is a psychological attack on me since I don't have a girl friend and can't have sex. It depresses me. I see them in the coffee shop all the time too. Again...surveillance of me. Howe dare they make small talk and kiss all the while trying to break into my phone to find my pictures and texts of no importance what so ever.

I'm on to them. I know their devilish plot.

...see how easy that was to fabricate.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
...the people in the apartment above me have sex all the time. Must be a cover up for their surveillance of me or it is a psychological attack on me since I don't have a girl friend and can't have sex. It depresses me. I see them in the coffee shop all the time too. Again...surveillance of me. Howe dare they make small talk and kiss all the while trying to break into my phone to find my pictures and texts of no importance what so ever.

I'm on to them. I know their devilish plot.

...see how easy that was to fabricate.

Except your version you just posted is totally unconnected to a gang stalking scenario and is totally irrelevant to the OP, and your version of a scenario is easily distinguishable between just reaching for a conspiracy where none exists, as opposed to a true stalking and harassment one that others are posting about.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Not 'debunking' what you say. Of course you could be correct but chances are you've developed a severe case of paranoia. Unless you are a big time drug smuggler, why on earth would they spend time watching you?

Perhaps you indulge in recreational drugs or even some silly herbal supplements and that's triggering the paranoia? If so, lay off it for six months and see if it goes away.

Or try not reading about, or writing about conspiracy theories and see if it goes away. Sometimes you can drive yourself into this state by reading too much about these things, which evidentially you have done. Ask yourself when did this start?What does it correlate with?

Overall I'd say your paranoia is most likely unwarranted.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: ScrewGmail

I feel your pain. While I know that I'm too petty for them to watch me
, I do know some people who are under surveillance. You aren't lying when you say they'll move in near a target and get comfortable.

I'm am a bit depressed myself because I am in a new town and my permanent record suggests I am someone I am not(hopeless alcoholic) and I feel that has keeps getting my application filed in the trash.

It doesn't help that I have social anxiety issues and really starting to suspect I might have some sort of personality 'disorder' that throws people off.

Good luck out there!

I apologize for being off topic. If you have a history of alcoholism but have stopped drinking, be up front about it when you apply for jobs. Let them know you are in recovery. Your anxiety may stem from your fear that they will find out about your history. Give this a try, I think you may be surprised. Some people can't resist refreshing honesty.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I am not implying that the O.P. or anyone else who has posted here agreeing or disagreeing with the O.P. has any type of mental or personality defect.

I am pointing out though, and please do not take offense anyone, that the mentally ill generally don't consider themselves to be as such.

As kindly and un-offensively as I can find the words to use to describe what I see in this world...The most dangerous people to themselves and others are those who don't consider themselves to be at all dangerous to themselves and others....

I worked my way through the same type of paranoia and delusion in the past and came to the realization, after being asked by someone why I thought I was so damned important that government agencies or police or someone may have been watching me?,... and I thought about it and came to the realization that I was nobody particularly important and there was probably no reason any "agency" or "group" would be watching me.

A lot of this is to do with our innate instinct to watch out for predators and other humans who would steal what we need to survive the winter or whatever, males lurking out there in the brush, waiting for us to let our guard down so they can steal our females....

This isn't so much mental illness we are discussing here as these thoughts are not so much restricted to "mind altering substance users", but are a result of the way we are influenced to think through conditioning via religious institutions (there is some guy in the clouds watching me and tallying up all the bad things I do to use against me after I am dead) conditioning through the media..or..There is some government or public/private agency collecting information on me to use against me (there are, but not for the reason you may think)....

This is all about making a sale at most, AKA market research, and yes, the legal system is a market of sorts and is trying to take your wealth from you any way it can.....Among many others.

Sometimes I almost think that mental illness, paranoia and delusions of grandeur or whatever else are used somehow to twist a profit out of everyone somehow by selling security cameras, anti-virus software, extended warranties on your car (Oh my god!, they hacked that Michael Hasting guy's car and crashed/killed him)...(must have been the auto repair trolls who enabled a back-door into his car software((nope all you need is a laptop)) )...I will stop now....

If they can't sell you security cameras, anti-virus software, or you can't attain a manual for your WiFi enabled automobile to learn how it all works and KNOW nobody is tampering with it, there is money to be made selling you anti-psychotic drugs or drugs to ease your mind in other ways, or you can buy them on the street.

Or we can learn to calm our own mind somehow, after we realize the reason we are so excitable is that we seldom use it, or our bodies for their intended purposes.

Go do what you remember you enjoyed when you were young, as long as it wasn't lighting fires or something like my younger brother did....

Find a way to free yourself from your own mind without any help from anything or anyone.

This un-natural existence we live in causes the issues we are discussing here. We are designed for a completely different purpose and to live completely different lifestyles than most of us do in this world, and this is where the damage is done.

Don't know how much sense this mess I just wrote makes....

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I too used to wonder why they didn't kill people instead of wasting time putting them under surveillance. After all, it certainly would be cheaper and be the final solution to the problem.

Then I realized there are more benefits to watching someone:

1. The primary reason is that it can discredit a person. The crazy label is so powerful. Get that label and it will not matter how much proof you have.

If you tell someone you know about a crime and then a day later you wind up shot, the person who you told is more likely to believe you. Tell that person you were followed and you think your phone is bugged, they would probably no longer believe anything you said. (and you can thank the attitude of some posters here).

2. Following you gives them information. If you are dead, they don't know your contacts

3. It's probably don't that expensive to have someone move in next to you. After all, if it's organized crime, the members have to live somewhere anyway. Add in a few cheap taps and it might be more cost effective.

4. The stalking takes the focus away from the stalker's original crimes and refocuses the attention on the "crazy person who thinks they are being stalked".

5. If it is part of an organized criminal machine not everyone involved is a sociopath. They can't go around killing everyone. Discrediting a person doesn't seem so bad to people who never experienced it.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

The only thing a dead person will ever need to buy is a casket and a burial plot ( even though they are purchased by those who still live )...But after buying the casket and plot there really is no more money to be made from them.

If one were to think things through to their logical conclusion, it appears just about everything is used to profit from every single thing we do in this life.

Capitalism (Take advantage-ism) is awesome, ain't it?.

Now all we need is for the pharmaceutical companies and the medical industry to get together and lobby lawmakers to change the laws to allow doctors to medicate people through supposedly lawful force.

Wait, that could be accomplished through the threat of dropping one's medical insurance already.....

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

I have no regrets, I've spent my life telling people the truth on 9/11, Chemtrails, Federal Reserve, wars for profit, coverup of radiation buildup on west coast

If they haven't tried to kill you yet, you haven't tried hard enough.

Try harder.

Right! Wait until they start simulating air strikes over your head!

Seriously though, with all the technology we have and money obtained through the drug war all it takes is to talk to some folks that are loyal to you and give them "special" privileges to spy on someone. It no longer costs millions to terrorize folks these days.

Hey Spooks need jobs too!

ETA:

I saw the same guy working at Pubix as I did at Firehouse just last week.... Gigs up, fellas....
edit on 25-10-2015 by MontukKraken because: Pertinate Info. Had To Be Added

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Look at Tesla, he was under surveillance and I do that was a major player in his psychosis later in his life. They wanted to steal his ideas so he was more valuable alive. Also i'm sure his non capitalism ideals played a role and they wanted him silenced.

I do believe highly intelligent people may still be gang stalked for similar reasons.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

I was wrongfully diagnosed as alcohol dependent by the US Navy as a result I have alcohol rehab failure on my DD214. Anyone who knows me well, will tell you this is an absolute ridiculous mark on my permanent record and does not represent who I am.

Not a bad way to silence a dissenter, label them an alcoholic or addict and they loose all credibility and most employment opportunities.

That said, I think recovery is a bs term and forcing someone to go to AA meetings is wrong. AA may help some, but I am way too smart for their lies and fallacies. In my God honest opinion I think AA is a bit of a cult and never understood why anyone would ever commit suicide until I was forced to attend meetings.
edit on 25-10-2015 by jrod because: gmar

edit on 25-10-2015 by jrod because: a

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
a reply to: whyamIhere

You and your false beliefs or delusions are entirely more dangerous to society than other the people you think are sick.

[snipped]

Plus specific stalking is very real and happens all the time for various reasons - both personal and business/government related.

Do you know how many people suffer through actual stalking that at the minimum creates horrible fear and often results in physical harm?

They suffer though it because of people like you mock them and make them think they will be deemed crazy.

edit on Sun Oct 25 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

I mocked nobody.

I see sick people. I suggested they visit a Professional.

However, if blaming me helps you in any way....Feel free.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
A great many years ago when I was very active within the Pagan Alternative Community, I was convinced that for a time my landline was tapped. We would hear clicking noises and at times - the dial tone when the handset rested in its cradle. I should imagine what didn't help was the fact that my best friend's husband was a submariner on a nuclear sub at the time.

At certain rituals we had uninvited guests spy on us - from a distance - and once got stopped by the police on our way home doing a random check of the vehicle - with us manically trying to divest ourselves of ceremonial attire - lest they think us weird and do a more thorough check! 0.0

I have experienced a whole host of odd occurrences - too many to put them down to merely chance or coincidence or even paranoia.

Yes they watch us if we come onto their radar - for one reason or another - however, we will quickly float on by once they have seen that we are of no perceived threat.

edit on 25-10-2015 by Shelbee because: grammar

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shelbee

I worked for a lady whose daughter's boyfriend was a policeman. He went out at night spying on pagans in the Cornish countryside. The reason given was to prevent abuse by a manipulative 'master of the ceremonies'.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I wonder what reason they gave our local constabulary?

edit on 25-10-2015 by Shelbee because: punctation

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlTuoFratello
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

The first time that I have ever come across the term "gaslighting". Yes, that is exactly what is going on. I looked it up and was astounded at how well the definition fit my circumstances. Add gaslighting and anonymity of hacking and unconsensual surveillance and it is a mess. I need a loooooot of help, but the help I need is legal and investigatory, not mental.

This is what you do.

1) Get a smartphone and record all the activity and upload it to youtube.
This is to prove to people other than you that this activity is real and people are harassing you for cheap entertainment.

2)Ignore them.Find something that makes you happy and focus on that. Go out and have a good time. Why?
Its nothing more annoying to a bully than to see you having fun and doing things you would normally do despite being harassed.

3)Hire a PI

4)Hire a whitehat hacker.

5)Get a hidden camera for your home to verify that no one has broken in.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: wdkirk

Hello? That is how gang stalking is planned by the NSA. It's done so that it doesn't look rational, or believable even. That is how covert ops can be conducted right under your nose. When someone speaks out about it, the ignorant masses will ask those equally ignorant questions, like 'why would they do this, or that' 'it doesn't make sense' It doesn't have to make sense to you, because you aren't a target.
It makes perfect sense to the NSA as to why they do these things the way they do them.

People that don't understand even the most basic elements of gang stalking will think because they can't see why this is happening, because none of it makes sense, means it isn't happening. Does that make sense? No, it just shows people who don't take any time to become more informed, will remain uninformed, especially if ;none of it makes any sense' to them. Because when you get to the conclusion that it doesn't add up, you give up trying to understand it entirely.

The NSA does not gangstalk US citizens on foot unless your a hot threat(terrorist flagged in thier system as a high priority like ISIS or alqaeda).

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I remember hearing somewhere that World War 3 is being fought on the internet. Alex Jones, InfoWars... psychological wars. It makes sense. Does that explain why ATS participation has dwindled significantly over the past few years?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

The NSA has all kinds of projects going on besides just messing with terrorists. They don't even publish how many people are employed by the NSA, but back in 2012, it was estimated that at least 60,000 people worked for the NSA. That does not include corporate and civilian contractors/subcontractors either.
And then there are off the books SAP's within the NSA that do all sorts of unsavory things. Not everyone working for the NSA wears a suit and sits at a desk somewhere. They have all kinds of people on the payroll with no dress code whatsoever. Gang stalking exists, and it is being done and directed by NSA, CIA, and military. Army, Navy, Air Force personnel, etc. Whoever they need to float the boat. They have people who do very ugly things, including black magic. They employ people who would do anything to accomplish what they call US missions and goals, without any concern for the laws that govern the rest of society.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
No, just no, this surveilance method is outdated and ineffective, it would be so much easier to just track you in other ways, they would not have to move next to you, and if they wanted to ruin you they would skip everything and just murder you.

I am also a senior advisor for Apple Care and i get tons of calls from people about their phone supposedly being bugged and the government listening to their calls because their phone is draining too quick, after i run a diagnostic it is either a faulty battery or a system glitch that requires the device restored, never anything else.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join