It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under surveillance for 5 years, goal is homelessness, depression and as a grand finale death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
You sound paranoid delusional. I don't think they have any reason to stalk anyone, unless you're selling drugs, didn't pay your taxes or whatever.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Firstly I'm sorry your mother had so much of her time wasted by criminals. The money doesn't matter, you can be happy with nothing, but the lost time will never be returned.

With cars I've found if you try to get behind them they go into panic mode. Hilarious, but dangerous. I recommend all drivers study this, or their local equivalent. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Super bright lights have been implicated in a number of vehicle crashes. An adjustable auxiliary headlight may be aimed at your mirror and turned up to super bright once they've scared you into going fast on a bend while watching them in the mirror.

Don't play the victim when it comes to car games. Improve your driving as much as possible. Learn to drive like the cops. Drive within the limitations of your vehicle. Take the upper hand. If you aren't prepared to take them out with your vehicle maybe the stuff you're involved in isn't worth the trouble and you should opt for a quieter life.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: ScrewGmail

I don't give a rats what happens to you buddy, really.

Why are they after you?

Hence, why you would make a lousy and unreliable "friend"
No compassion for your fellow man. These are the same guys government uses to F up people's lives.
OP:
You need a few good friends on your side to turn the tables. Armed friends. Smith and Wesson come highly recommended.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
You need a few good friends on your side to turn the tables. Armed friends. Smith and Wesson come highly recommended.

Are you advocating armed violence as a solution to the OP's delusions?

Doesn't seem very smart.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Where are you? I will come round and confront the guys above you. We will film it and their reactions.

With respect - I think you're probably just a bit paranoid.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well all this takes time money and effort...I would say if they are doing this to you then you deserve it...

I fly drones for a living and I have people always telling me they are afraid that drones will do surveillance on them. I say that if the Government was willing to spend a million or two and a lot of time on you then you are most likely doing some really wrong things....

edit on 23-10-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Well all this takes time money and effort...I would say if they are doing this to you then you deserve it...

I fly drones for a living and I have people always telling me they are afraid that drones will do surveillance on them. I say that if the Government was willing to spend a million or two and a lot of time on you then you are most likely doing some really wrong things....

That's the same as me telling you that your wife deserves to be raped. She was asking for it..
Seriously?
Your the kind who drive on by when you see some kid lying in the road. He must have done something bad to have that car hit him, and then drive away.. Right?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And you're a top "friend" by reccomending that he get armed and feeding his delusions that they're out to get him..

We've already had 2-3 ATS members who've gone on shooting sprees, you really want another?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
If you decide to hurt people, please leave innocents alone. Get some help. If that is not an option maybe leader of ISIS, Iran would be a better way to go out.
If your going to do crazy at least do crazy on people who deserve it. Ask for help.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: agateaque
You sound paranoid delusional. I don't think they have any reason to stalk anyone, unless you're selling drugs, didn't pay your taxes or whatever.

WAKE UP!, surveillance is today very big business and comes in many type's, did you know for example what you spend on your plastic is often recorded and passed to market research company's for big buck's whom then sell it on to all manner of people and if it is out in the commercial sector than what do you think the private sector surveillance can do.

Old types of bug are still used such as the placed electrical bug's, then there are the now dated window pain reflection devices which can be callibrated to read and reflect a beam of light IR laser usually from the inside pane of glass and use that glass pane itself as the diaphragm, what you speak creates oscillation in the air wave's (contraction and refraction) which cause vibration in the pane's surface and this in turn can be read and turned back into sound, this is all old stuff and nothing new but these days' as the thread author point's out your Mobile is a handy bug and YES they can listen even when you think it is turned off, this is also even more possible with modern electronic land line's since the switch from analogue to digital mostly back in the 80's as the exchanges can actually activate the reciever microphone even with the phone on the hook.

It is not paranoia when you respect that fact that to varying degree's we are all under surveilance, not all directly targeted as most is passive market research and other form's but when they target you then then can find out pretty much everything even drawing a psychological profile of what you ate this morning and what you are likely to have for supper and a pattern to learn your habit's and haunt's as well as your social circle in order to expand there surveillance, of course that is professional surveilance by intelligence and Some police (most police surveilance is pretty amateurish compared to intelligence agency capability's).

I for one do not think the poster is being in any way paranoid though paranoia can arrise from the trauma associated with constant surveilance and the stress it can induce so I think you are actually wrong but do understand why you would want to believe you are correct because it can be rather scary can't it.

Best tactic as pointed out by several is to turn the table's, mount your own surveilance and counter surveilance "but stay within the law" as to do otherwise is to make there job easier.

How about a high profile case from the past, information only recently coming to light that should have caused this case to be reopened as it provided new and damning evidence in the case.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Of course this was were large money and reputation was involved and the particular ex detective turned private eye and perhaps blackmailer was only interested in that but this should have reopened that case as it pretty much indicates Norma Jean was Murdered by suffocation.

edit on 23-10-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

That's the same as me telling you that your wife deserves to be raped. She was asking for it..
Seriously?
Your the kind who drive on by when you see some kid lying in the road. He must have done something bad to have that car hit him, and then drive away.. Right?

Well first no, but I guess you missed my point. My point was all this cost a lot of money, time and effort that to have this level of surveillance the OP would need to be doing actions to warrant 5 years of intense surveillance. More importantly the Government would be more concerned about future actions. As the OP states there is a small unit watching him for 5 years to the point of moving in near him and embedding themselves into his life anyway they can to watch him 24/7 no matter the cost.

I understand the logistics involved to do even something that seems simple as drone surveillance and I can tell you it is not simple or cheap, so this level would be something the director of NSA/CIA would need sign off on, and 5 years is like a group of people have spent 1/4 of their careers watching this guy...lol ok

Because of this maybe there is another answer to it all....

edit on 23-10-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You should welcome your new gay banking neighbors over for brie and cocktails. A nice chardonnay would be better. Always treat your neighbors like family.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScrewGmail
Debunkers will debunk, and that is to be expected. To prove beyond a shadow of doubt I am telling the truth, I would have to reveal personal information. I tried that few years ago and on one site I was immediately banned and thread deleted.

Sites like ATS can't legally serve as first source disclosure sites, government would come hard on the site owner.

You would have to get yourself into news first, and then on ATS if you wanted to silence shills.

HOW DIRECT SURVEILLANCE WORKS

First they (CIA,NSA,FBI,CSIS etc) want everything you have on your cell phone and your computer. You can't protect your cellphone.

Even if your phone is off, as long as battery is in it, they are in.

iPhone for example slowly drains battery over several weeks even when off, in cold temperature battery will lose power even faster.

Now imagine having battery at say 75% when you turned off the phone and 4 hours later at room temperature battery is at 50%.

And this happens only once a month, in other words your battery is working fine.

You can't really protect your cell data, too many back doors built in.

NEXT they want everything on your PC

They can hack into PC so easily there is no word for it. The newer your windows is the easier for them. If you are so paranoid and careful and know your way around to protect your PC. They will come into your house/apartment when you go to store and copy your HD and insert a Trojan program.

At the same time they will bug your house with microphones and cameras, they use silent drills just like some hardcore international criminals, actually that is exactly what they are.

NEXT interaction with human agents

You start seeing the same person all over the place, stores, gas stations, cinema, starbucks

He or she could show up at workplace as customer if you are dealing with customers. First conversations are innocent and brief.

Relationship develops slowly, you will notice eventually that this guy knows EVERYTHING about you.

And now for the unbelievable part

I thought about not including this but I want to speak the truth even though debunkers will use this as their favourite attack point.

FOR LONG TERM SURVEILLANCE they will move in literally above you in apartment building or a house within neighbourhood block you live in.

They will get themselves nice and cushy. This is not one of those slim, no furniture, pizza delivery style of life while they watch you.

Oh no

They get themselves everything for comfort, furniture, tv, beds, stocked kitchen, everything.

In my case one guy is Indian younger guy and the other is older white guy.

They work together watching me 24/7, when one sleeps another is awake, they work as a team.

I absolutely love their cover story, they work at an unknown bank but they are able to do most of their work from home

AAAAHAHAHAHaha

Anyway, lets not lose sight of what is going on.

Because you are deemed undesirable by the government, their goal is to eventually destroy you.

If you are not a criminal and they have nothing on you, they will keep watching you in hope that they can get some dirt.

If none of that works, then they will try to get you to participate in something illegal as patsy, when that fails too, the next step is to try to get you fired or depressed.

If you become homeless and shunned by your family and friends, they have succeeded.

If none of that works and you are self sufficient and resilient SOB.

The final step is murder, they will poison you or arrange a drug overdose or accident.

Don't worry, when police investigates the body, no one will ever ask hey how did this guy die like a junkie when his family and friends swear he never did drugs in his life.

Or if you are lucky investigators will find suicide letter supposedly written by you how you hanged yourself because your long dead grandfather raped you while you were young.

Hehehe they love smearing that's for sure.

Anyway, I've been under direct surveillance for 5 years and in another 5 years they will probably kill me.

I have no regrets, I've spent my life telling people the truth on 9/11, Chemtrails, Federal Reserve, wars for profit, coverup of radiation buildup on west coast

No its a false alarm. Its mostly bored losers and nosey script kids spying on people without a legit cause.

Most of those agencies would care about you unless you are a high priority target. FBI is worried about real domestic terrorist cells,organized crime and drug cartels/traffickers and human trafficking. Unless your one of those then your ok. Do you owe a lot of money to the IRS? Do you openly advocate killing government officials? Do you openly advocate destroying government/public property? Do you openly advocate genocide to usher in a caliphate?

Pretty much unless your a terrorist ISIS lunatic or a nutcase trendy planning on shooting up a school/theater/concert etc.

You do have losers that like to spy on people through social media/email/smartphone hacking and have no lives.
Ignore them they are not worth your time.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

This is legit, and I would know only too well. I for one do not require to prove anything to anybody because the probable cause is already out there for the world to see. If anybody cares to be so foolish as to bring up tinfoil hats without first walking around a city centre with tinfoil hidden under their hat, then go right ahead; I know, I’ve tested it. Some people will have no idea what it’s like to have spooks waving a mobile phone around their head as if to be looking for some kind of arbitrary signal. I do know what it’s like to have a military squad being posted on the same street, heck they even invited me to their flat and gave me some smoke and powder. If you don’t know how pissed GCHQ get when you walk right up to one of their communications facilities with your phone battery unplugged, only to plug it in right next to the damned thing and to then send yourself a text message saying hello to them, then don’t waste your time telling people how espionage works. I know what covert human intelligence is, and I know what psychological warfare is.. I too have been through 5 years of it.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

These are local losers spying on you and playing silly head games with you.

Ignore them. This is just cheap entertainment to them.
They know this kind of thing gets under your skin. That is why they are doing it.

The CIA is busy arming terrorists in syria right not. I doubt they are spying on you right now.
Local police if they think you are dealing drugs or a gang kingpin. FBI if you are advocating terroristic activities involving genocides and caliphates.
NSA if your communicating with insane terrorist cults internationally.
CIA if your communicating with insane terrorist cults internationally(that they are currently arming to attack assad's adminstration in syria).
The real pros have realtime satellite imaging(army core of engineers)and fly sized microdrones with X-ray/IR cameras.

edit on 23-10-2015 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

It’s not localised when they follow me around the country, and certainly not when I very rarely see the same person twice. Even then, if it is indeed just a random bunch of hoodlums then one might expect the police to take a keen interest in investigating such a matter. That there is deliberate ignorance towards this blatant problem very much suggests to me it is on the part of an elaborate government program. What’s more is that I know what they are afraid of.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Here is an easy way to fight back against losers like this. Get a cheap prepaid cellphone with a camera.
Record all abnormal behavior and upload it to youtube as "gangstalkers" or "perp".

Then monetize your videos and profit off them spying on you.
If your being screwed with at least profit off it in the process.

If you can notice them that easily then they are amateurs or small time. If they are very difficult to detect(spoofed hacker with spoofed ip/mac breaks into your computer and covers their tracks well and you only find out by indirect analysis from a semi-pro white hat)
They could be a high end hacker or a if they when legitimately though your ISP/Wireless ISP...well...
then they are pretty high level and you are being targeted by a contractor. Maybe a counter-terrorism contractor company or a PI for a local big shot.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
You really have to piss off the wrong people to get that type of treatment. In my case I told a NASA engineer who got pissy with me after I made posts on space talk saying that NASA's science may be good but it is all still a sham front etc. After he insulted me for doing that I told him to come on over and bring his wife so I could # her and that was it. ( I was a bit sauced and could not think of a better insult)

I was gang stalked several times and had my truck either hacked or emp shut down while passing through Nevada. The a unmarked truck came through the property in Texas and later on the stealthed ship showed up and blasted a blue laser into a junked out minivan which illuminated the windows and faded slowly over a few hours.

I knew it was a ship over the trees and eventually it revealed itself by turning on one white light and then zipping a hundred ft or so at light speed down into the woods. It lingered for a few days and I know that cause the dog was barking up at it where it was stealthed in the trees.

To you guys who don't think they mess around like that you are wrong like I said you just have to press the right buttons. I don't bother to do stuff like that anymore out of sheer 0 farks given after having seen so many things now I just don't care enough anymore.

For years after that I was gas-lighted and harassed to varying degrees. Just the other night after I made the post here about if they ever stick me in secret detention they had better kill me or keep me I had a fed sitting out waiting for me at 2 in the morning so I pulled up and drove slowly past him and then just parked but I wanted that #er to know I know that he is watching me and he left a minute after I parked.

This country has some truly twisted #s running it and I hope they all get what they deserve one day.
edit on 24-10-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And you're a top "friend" by reccomending that he get armed and feeding his delusions that they're out to get him..

We've already had 2-3 ATS members who've gone on shooting sprees, you really want another?

I like how your fantasy about this is even more crazy than what the OP is experiencing.

Perhaps you can write the script for the next mass shooting yourself? You know, like how the FBI stages terrorist bombings and gives them baking soda and some wire bundles?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: stabstab

I have witnessed a few things myself that supports the reality of what you are saying..

What is sad though, is how the ignorant types here on ATS while being safe in their own comfortable and non threatening little lives, can sit back and pompously exclaim that the OP is just crazy and that giving him any support is the same as enabling the next mass shooter.

And that right there is why even posting experiences like this on this site is the same as asking a torturer to step up the voltage even more..

The ones that are the very worst here for lack of any compassion or even the intelligence to even relate to conspiratorial subject matter are the ones usually hogging the microphone and acting like the "authority" on every subject under the sun..

Sociological misfits who believe themselves immune to these fringe, but often very real nightmare quality situations, speaking out here against anyone who comes out to relate a scary experience and just gives them more of what they are hoping to escape.

Sadly, that is the world we live in.
It is good to hear you have not let them beat you with fear, since that is their only true weapon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join