It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Ultimatum From The Galactic Federation Has Been Issued...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

The GFL is nonsense and not welcome on this site. I'm surprised this thread hasn't either been deleted or moved to the LoL forum yet.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
There is no "Galactic Federation"

Please stop

Of course there is

At least 2 of of them have flagged this thread now, I'm getting worried.

Time to break out the X-Fighter

Cody

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
When did the Galactic Federation become a member here??? There's a flag...

Probably someone got fat fingers and a touch screen, but now it will have my flag and star because... contrarian

It's ok to admit that you're scared this might really be their last transmission if this doesn't get enough flags.

We're all scared of something....

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
To the Galactic Federation :
Please land one mother ship on the White House lawn, then we can talk.
Your friend the savage nonbeliever.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Dear Mr Galactic Federation, how do i become a member of The Federation and how much are you current membership fee's?

Once a member , do you supply a spaceship or do i need to bring my own?

Kind Regards

Alldaylong

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The GFL is nonsense and not welcome on this site. I'm surprised this thread hasn't either been deleted or moved to the LoL forum yet.

Oh you did it now you are so not invited to the galactic homecoming dance.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

We instructed you to get rid of all weapons.

hitler wanted same as did other dictators, kings, and emperors, maybe we should have listened so we can meet a federation with "only the purist intentions" for our well being

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Please hold them to their promise. I never want to see another silly Galactic Federation of Planets thread again. You have been warned, GFP!

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well it looks like all ATSers really do believe that this entire Universe has no other life in it.

Try this spiritual theory : 'You get what you believe in'.

This world (Matrix illusion) is about to split into 2 ways.
For the alien denialists they stay alone on this hell-hole of an illusion surrounded by the elite dropping bombs on their heads 24/7 and acting out World War 3 between Islam and Christianity. Hmmmm Muslim invasion into western nations, hint.

For those who believe, they are about to shift into a higher frequency, get teleported into UFO's and colonize new planets or shift into paradises running parallel to this world. Quantum mechanics and multiple dimensions anyone !!!

Take your pick people. Between now and early November there is rumored to be a major shift. Which side do you want to end up on; this hell-hole or a paradise ?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Meh, I remember when they announced they would land on earth a few years back. I was so hoping for a day off... but nooooo!
So yea, screw you, Galactic Federation!

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Well it looks like all ATSers really do believe that this entire Universe has no other life in it.

Just because the overwhelming majority of ATSers think this childish hoax is laughable doesn't mean that most of us don't have a problem accepting the likelihood of other intelligent life in the Universe.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Take your pick people. Between now and early November there is rumored to be a major shift. Which side do you want to end up on; this hell-hole or a paradise ?

Will there be 72 virgins?

(sorry, couldn't resist)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The one with beer and bacon

Virgins I can do without

Cody

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

If this was real then why have they not shown themselves to everyone? Don't you think that would be a bit better then claiming that such and such person has been givin the message to warn humanity?

Teleported to ufo's pfft.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

It's ok to admit that you're scared this might really be their last transmission if this doesn't get enough flags.

Not scared actually praying it happens.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

One can choose not to believe in the Galactic Federation (logical, as there is no proof) and still believe or remain open-minded to other life in the Universe. Pigeon-hole failed.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Wrapped in beer-dripped bacon only, wearing de facto nothing but salt, fat and pure cholesterol on their yummy flesh.

edit on 15-10-2015 by PublicOpinion because: how could I forget the beer...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

originally posted by: DBCowboy

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Wrapped in bacon only, wearing de facto nothing but salt, fat and pure cholesterol on their yummy flesh.

If they have beer, I'm there!

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

You should also check and see if they have frequent flyer miles.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Try this spiritual theory : 'You get what you believe in'.

what an epic fail in logic.

ATS is intelligent enough as a whole to know that the GFL is a bunch of lonely kids eating hot pockets in mommies basement, but also hold out hope that "intelligent" life does exist outside Earth.

("intelligent" is in quotes because I am not sure we qualify at this point)
edit on 15-10-2015 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus drinks blatz warm, and washes it down with a Milwaukees Best.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join